• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5118 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Qlauncher7

Do narwhals actually exist? Reply to this Post

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reaidng my post! I am currently on the internet explring narwhals, an awsome creature depictid in many fantasy thingss! Haev you guys evr seeen one before? Here is a link to a pictur:

https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/kids/photos/animals/Mammals/H-P/narwhal_alone-crop.ngsversion.1564414864267.adapt.1900.1.jpg

Yuo know that is a cool image! Anyways...

The internet says these gyus are legitt creatures, but I am aksing you all. Somethig is not right... you guys really think these sukers exist?
[Dec 29, 2019 9:05:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Re: Do narwhals actually exist? Reply to this Post

yes they do ,

----------------------------------------
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Jan 12, 2020 6:15:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Narwhals actually exist Reply to this Post

Narwhals have existed for longer than the Internet, so I think the germane question that narwhals are all asking one another is: does the Internet exist? Also, what was that guy thinking when he used my tusk to stab people in London?
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Jan 14, 2020 12:51:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates