• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7062 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Hera
OceanMaster

[Event] 2019 December (not) Daily Doodle, FabYULEus Stockings! Deadline 11:00am 12 December [Winners Announced] Reply to this Post

Winners are here

FabYULEus Stockingsl!
One of my favorite parts of Xmas is the hanging of stockings and filling them with lovely and thoughtful small gifts for loved ones.

Coal for Nemesis
Half empty jars of pickles from my fridge for Cronus
Confetti (open packet) for Clotho
Nail clippers for Demeter

...ah, good times! Unfortunately, my supply of stockings is looking quite drab and I want to smarten them up!

Your task is to design a stocking themed for the Oceanmaster of your choice.

You don't have to make a stocking, just draw the outline of the stocking and fill it in with the design you created. You can do this by drawing with (colored) pens and paper, or via a drawing program. I'm only after the front view of the stocking; if you want to do front and back you can but you won't get extra points for that.

Please include the following in your post:
  • Your pirate's name and ocean
  • Your favorite in-game color, excluding special colors.
  • Post an image of the FabYULEus Stocking as shown here. Please keep it to a maximum size of 600 x 600 pixels.

Other rules/information
  • Only one entry per player
  • Contest will finish at 11:00am 12 December 2019
  • All entries must have noted on it somewhere your pirate name, ocean and 'December Doodles 2019'
  • Upload the images to a hosting site such as flickr.com, photobucket.com, imageshack.com.
  • You may edit your post up until the deadline, but any edits after that date will result in the entry being disqualified.
  • Please read the rules post before posting.
  • Have fun creating!
    ----------------------------------------
    Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
    [Edit 4 times, last edit by Hera at Dec 27, 2019 2:01:56 PM]
  • [Dec 4, 2019 6:27:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    CapnKkatz

Re: [Event] 2019 December (not) Daily Doodle, FabYULEus Stockings! Deadline 11:00am 12 December Reply to this Post

For one of my favorite OM's - YOU! Somehow I imagined your favorite Christmas stocking would depict Cronus being buried in Hera eggs! Hope you like it!

Greyladyy of Cerulean
    Favorite Christmas color: Maroon
    Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

Get cracking and scrambling! Eggs are here!!
    [Dec 6, 2019 8:39:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Phaerie2

Re: [Event] 2019 December (not) Daily Doodle, FabYULEus Stockings! Deadline 11:00am 12 December Reply to this Post

My theme is for all our OM family, each greek god and goddess had a crystal associated with them, Atropos = Faden Quartz, Cronus = Adamant (Diamond), Demeter = Garnet, Hera = Lapis Lazuli, Nemesis = Carnelian....besides, who doesn't like a bit o'bling?

* I couldn't bedazzle a flat sock, so I had to "borrow" a leg from Aazy, who was zzzz'ing on Admiral docks and just happened to be wearing a suitable sock. I'm sure the bloodstains will come right out!

Phaeirie, Emerald, Black

Edit: forgot to state my theme! D'oh!
    Phaerie: Obsidian and Cerulean Phaeirie: Emerald
    [Edit 2 times, last edit by Phaerie2 at Dec 11, 2019 4:48:21 PM]
    [Dec 8, 2019 4:43:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    patrys12

Alpha on Emerald
    Magenta

An ice skate ski-boot stocking with Nemesis egg as decoration and of course, that little dolly hanging out of there ..... just for me ^_^

- xxx Alpha xxx -
    [Edit 1 times, last edit by patrys12 at Dec 11, 2019 12:49:46 AM]
    [Dec 10, 2019 12:01:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    joandart

Herowena of Cerulean
    Christmas Red

A stocking spun for Clotho, and filled with bananas for Chimichanga. (So there won't be any monkey business while she's trying to work.)

Herowena of Cerulean
    Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Dec 10, 2019 7:10:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Merlyana

Clotho says, "And that's a wrap!"

Merlyiana
    Emerald
    Gold

Merlyiana on Emerald
    Becky on Obsidian
    - Princess ig & irl

Zippit tells ye, "the aqward moment when merly logs on and the whole ocean goes quiet"
    [Edit 1 times, last edit by Merlyana at Dec 12, 2019 9:06:19 AM]
    [Dec 11, 2019 5:55:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    lilymoon

For Apollo. Lost, but not forgotten!

Faeree of Cerulean
    Color Magenta
    Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
    Avvie by Tilinka!
    Apollo wrote: 
    (Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Dec 11, 2019 4:00:37 PM]
    [Dec 11, 2019 3:59:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
    pixierain486

For Hestia,
    It wouldn't be Christmas without the best pirate doggo around! :P

Pirate: Scythera on Emerald
    Colour: Magenta

*Scythera of Emerald | Obsidian | Meridian*

[Edit 2 times, last edit by pixierain486 at Dec 11, 2019 9:08:04 PM]
    [Dec 11, 2019 9:04:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.cherrycake4.com [Link]  Go to top 
    Taskbeta

Bisca of Emerald

My favorite color today is Rose.. Or Lavender xD
    Santa knows Nemesis could use a pick me up..

Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Jellyx
    [Dec 12, 2019 3:12:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    jadesteph

Redjade of Emerald
    Magenta

For Demeter

[Dec 12, 2019 10:55:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Hera
    OceanMaster

Happy Holidays, and I hope y'all had a wonderful time during the festive season! Thank you to all who entered into this; these entries were absolutely Fabyuleus and I've really struggled to pick the top three! Without further ado:

The winner who scores a standard renamed sloop, fireplace furniture, egg (can you guess which one???), trinket and a gloriously shiny Sun point is Greyladyy of Cerulean! I thoroughly enjoyed playing 'where's Cronus' when looking at your stocking :D Enjoy!

Runners up, who also get a shiny sun point each along with an egg, trinket and fire place are: Scythera of Emerald and Merlyiana of Emerald. Congratulations! Prizes will be delivered shortly!
    Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
    [Dec 27, 2019 2:00:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    CapnKkatz

Oh my goodness! Thank ye so much! I really enjoyed burying Cronus for ye! :)
    Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

Get cracking and scrambling! Eggs are here!!
    [Dec 27, 2019 2:20:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Phaerie2

Congrats to the winners! It's so good to see the creativity and talent of our community <3
    Phaerie: Obsidian and Cerulean Phaeirie: Emerald
    [Dec 27, 2019 4:34:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    [Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates