• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17715 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Taskbeta

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Redux Edition! [Deadline Nov 7] Reply to this Post

Oh Goodness. I want ALL backgrounds to win!
----------------------------------------
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Jellyx
[Nov 9, 2019 4:15:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timedics

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Redux Edition! [In Judging] Reply to this Post

I know I am late to post, But I would LOVE to see an Artist post next year a Portrait Background for Veteran's Day, Maybe a pirate standing in a field of poppy's. Me being a Veteran Myself, It would be Fantastic to Show this appreciation to all Veteran's who play Puzzle Pirates and get a chance to Express and Remember their fallen Brother's and Sister's they fought next to.

If anyone has any Idea's for this Please, I'd love to see them!

Kind Regards,

Lt First Class,
Medics
JTF2
[Nov 11, 2019 3:27:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phaerie2

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Redux Edition! [In Judging] Reply to this Post

I know I am late to post, But I would LOVE to see an Artist post next year a Portrait Background for Veteran's Day, Maybe a pirate standing in a field of poppy's. Me being a Veteran Myself, It would be Fantastic to Show this appreciation to all Veteran's who play Puzzle Pirates and get a chance to Express and Remember their fallen Brother's and Sister's they fought next to.

If anyone has any Idea's for this Please, I'd love to see them!

Kind Regards,

Lt First Class,
Medics
JTF2

I had been working on one but didn't get time to finish it for the deadline. This is the incomplete with preview, will work on it if opportunity comes next year

Phaerie: Obsidian and Cerulean Phaeirie: Emerald
[Nov 11, 2019 6:39:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

I want one that looks like a pet shop! :P
Tried to draw one myself but failed miserably :')

[Nov 12, 2019 2:03:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Redux Edition! [Winners Announced!] Reply to this Post

We have winners, wooooot! Because there's such a long gap between contests, the arrrtists have decided to have a large selection of winners. If your background has won, make sure to scroll aaaaaall the way down and read the info on prizes :)

Autumn
Scythera's's Ombre Woods

Easter
Redjade's Egg Hunt By The Beach

Holiday
Igboo's Mistletoe Kiss

Xioch's Santa's Sleigh

Greylady's Christmas Pets

Spring
Jaxxa's's Springtime

Juice's's Spring Mosaic

Phaerie's Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head

St. Patrick's
Cattrin's A Lay In The Clover

Phaerie's Lucky Festival

Summer
Jaxxa's Fireworks

Phaerie's Pp Pride

Phaerie's Wishing Upon A Star

Scythera's Enchanted Forest

Scythera's Tangled Tendrils

Valentines
Cattrin's Cuddle Doves

Jaxxa's Written In The Stars

Juice's Hearts

Nilai's Starry Valentines

Phaerie's Love Light

Wayfarer's Seafaring Love

Winter
Jaxxa's Falling Snow

Merlyiana's Ice Wings

Merlyiana's Sweet Escape

Scythera's A Sparkling Stroll

Phaerie's Bad Moon Rising (too large to show)
https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/images/b/b4/Monthly_phaerie_bad_moon_rising.png

Lunar New Year
Xioch's Lion Dance (too large to show)
https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/images/3/32/Monthly_xioch_lion_dance.png

Important Info!
The winners please send a petition with the title "FAO: Clotho" with the following information:
* confirmation of pirate name and ocean to receive the prizes
* choice of in-game clothing or furniture item (anything in any color purchasable from a shoppe that doesn't require a Design or Reputation)
* choice of Greenbones egg or doll, Fishheadred egg or doll or Bluebeard egg or doll!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating!

P.S. The trophy, if you don't already have it, will be delivered when your portrait is in game. Please petition "FAO: Clotho" if you don't receive it ~2 days after the background is in game.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Clotho at Dec 2, 2019 8:42:31 PM]
[Dec 1, 2019 3:38:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Redux Edition! [Winners Announced!] Reply to this Post

ALL of them are well deserved!!
Congratulations amazing people :)
Time to start saving up for dubssss and outfitssss

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at Dec 1, 2019 4:05:13 PM]
[Dec 1, 2019 4:00:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phaerie2

Congrats to everyone! Thank you for the opportunity to dust off my Arrrt skills! This has always been one of my favourite things to do in PP. <3

Phae
Phaerie: Obsidian and Cerulean Phaeirie: Emerald
[Dec 1, 2019 5:17:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Merlyana

A huge congratulations to all the winners! So excited to try these out!
Merlyiana on Emerald
Becky on Obsidian
- Princess ig & irl

Zippit tells ye, "the aqward moment when merly logs on and the whole ocean goes quiet"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Merlyana at Dec 2, 2019 3:17:24 AM]
[Dec 2, 2019 3:15:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pixierain486

Congrats to all the winners!! :)

Lookin forward to some fresh new backgrounds the next year! Love the different styles that were picked in this edition :P
*Scythera of Emerald | Obsidian | Meridian*

[Dec 2, 2019 8:46:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.cherrycake4.com [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

This is an outrage! I need them all NOW! Congrats, everyone.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Dec 2, 2019 9:22:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jadesteph

Congrats everyone! I’m already excited to see the next events. :D
[Dec 3, 2019 9:27:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vermiljoen

* A surprise prize for overall winner!

Did you pick the overall winner?
Jaxxa - Emerald
Vermiljoen - Obsidian
[Dec 5, 2019 1:49:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Not yet!
[Dec 16, 2019 9:05:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Overall winner! After much debating and hair pulling among the judges we have chosen the overall winner for this round: Xioch's Lion Dance, who has received a Clotho Egg, a white harpsichord and a commemorative white roses trinket. Congratulations!
[Jan 6, 2020 9:26:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

CLOTHO!

I noticed ALL backgrounds have been released to the game!
How long will they stay?
Cus I need A LOT of time...
To perfect them all.

[Mar 21, 2020 4:14:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

They should stay for a while, but I don't have an exact timeframe. I'm working on delivering poe/doubloons for the copies and trophies for those that don't already have it. Be patient, I'm sloooow and have to catch everyone online :)
[Mar 24, 2020 8:48:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Oh! its good to hear theyll be there for a while ^^ gives time to save up on PoE and take a portrait with yer favourite pirates /o/ woo

//also hai, been awhile
Yumisa World Wide~
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Mar 26, 2020 3:54:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.instagram.com/yumisaruka/ [Link]  Go to top 
Vermiljoen

Will there be another background contest this year?
*fingers crossed*
Jaxxa - Emerald
Vermiljoen - Obsidian
[Sep 25, 2020 5:45:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates