• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8349 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
raymondbaker

Selling Shipyard Shoppe Highway to Hull Reply to this Post

Looking for offers, with or without stock, on fully upgraded Shipyard Shoppe Highway to Hull on Napi Peak. I will share screenshots of current stock with any prospect buyers, for them to include an estimated stock valuation with their offer.

I do not have any employees other than myself and don't have the time or patience to do enough simultaneos puzzles and therefore can't get above Proficient. Also currently very low on Skilled labor, and again I do not have enough time or patience to do multiple puzzles to increase the labor.

I will continue to pay the rent for the next 4 weeks. If it is not sold by then I will be selling the stock and just letting it dust.

The best way to contact me is by replying to this thread as I do not log on very often and even when I do it is for short periods and I don't check my PMs very often.
----------------------------------------
Steveb Drunken SO of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness
Cerulean

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian & Obsidian)
[Sep 8, 2019 3:08:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates