• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1476 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Crazymg

Shadow/Defiant class sloops on older oceans Reply to this Post

Would it be possible for the sloops available on obsidian via DLC to somehow become available on the older oceans? I'd like to keep my collection on Emerald complete and without them it feels inadequate.
----------------------------------------
~Princessmg~
[Oct 5, 2017 1:07:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Shadow/Defiant class sloops on older oceans Reply to this Post

If it makes you feel better, they are not technically classed as LE ships =) but I like the idea of providing a way for them to exist over there. There was a bug which allowed the DLC to be claimed on the older oceans but that was unintentional and since patched.
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Oct 5, 2017 1:14:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Thanks for trying, but no it doesn't make me feel better. As I consider Rogue, Gold and Cursed as part of my collection and they are design ships not LEs (and I don't collect the LE painted colours[Pretty sure that's not making 100% sense but migraine brain, what can you do?] ), I define the sloop part of my collection as every "class of sloop".
~Princessmg~
[Oct 5, 2017 3:24:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/spyglass/entry/trick_o_treat wrote: 
Ye mates on the Classic oceans will have yer pick of two different Limited editions sloops this month. Pick yer favorite between the Shadow and Defiant class sloops. Pirates on Obsidian will have an opportunity to collect the Phantom class sloop this month.

Act fast mates! These limited edition sloops will be sailing away at the end of the month.

[Oct 6, 2017 9:42:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Weeee! Thank ye <3 Or Kirimvose incase Rof sees this >.>
~Princessmg~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Crazymg at Oct 6, 2017 11:42:26 PM]
[Oct 6, 2017 10:33:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates