• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4681 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Deadlylove9

Trying to join my old Flag! Reply to this Post

Hello everyone! I played quite a few years ago and have been all over the oceans looking for my old flag and crew I ran with. After a month of searching i found them! Took me a while as its been almost five years since I have played.

The flag i was a part of was Crimson Tide and the crew I was a part of was The Legends :)

I believe my name back then was Deadlyqueen or lovesoldier? but I am not positive... Sorry for that. Anyways I am on emerald ocean a lot since it is pretty active and would love to join you guys wherever you are if you are still playing!

Current crew on Emerald is Broken Crayons of the flag Crayon Box and name on there and all the others is now Ladybrittany. My old account is completely gone sadly so I am starting all over.

If anyone can help me out that would be awesome!

-Brittany
[Jul 10, 2017 5:25:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marie61

Re: Trying to join my old Flag! Reply to this Post

one reliable way to find CT members is on the Cartographers pillage every Monday 5pm game time. of course, as soon as I posted that, next Monday, the 17th, is cancelled due to schedule conflicts but will resume the following week
----------------------------------------
Armillaria on all oceans
SO Moose of Doom, Cerulean

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by marie61 at Jul 11, 2017 9:54:14 AM]
[Jul 10, 2017 10:54:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates