• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4095 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Ilyarus2004

History Reply to this Post

Hey guys,

I've recently found myself wandering back to this game, I wanted to say: I miss you all.

I've started playing as an immature 11/12 year old brat, and this game has helped me develop significantly over the years, now nearing the end of my University degree its crazy to look back.

I miss this game though, I miss the blockades, the 24-Hour Pillages, the constant shop upkeep, Familiar tournaments, but most of all I miss all the wonderful people I have met.

I'd love to have an old meet up and catch up in game sometime, but other than that, hope you're all doing well and feel free to share some memories down here.

I remember my first memory of the game was landing on Tigerleaf and joining a circle, being called a greenie, not knowing what that meant lashing out and getting suspended for a day. Good times.
----------------------------------------
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Dec 29, 2016 5:30:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryanford350

Re: History Reply to this Post

WB Greenie
PoE

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Dec 29, 2016 11:41:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jnb12

Ilya Ilya Ilya. Miss ya to lad. As I grow further away from ever thinking about coming back to the game, I do often remember the good times I had on the game and all of those times were focused around one thing - the people who I did those things with. Regardless of all that mushy stuff, I'm glad it's over.

Although who knows, maybe on different seas we'll sail once more.
Because gunning is the only station on a boat.

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Dec 30, 2016 12:04:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smexi4u

Now aint this a blast from the past? lol, how you doing bro? been to long!!!!
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Jan 1, 2017 6:04:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Bump!

Still feeling the same and reminiscing about the good ol times on the sea.

So unfortunate this game isn’t bumping like others, I would love to drain more time into all of this.
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Sep 14, 2020 11:11:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

It did bump... but sadly the numbers were only really seen on Emerald during the crutch of the pandemic where it did top 1000 per day for quite a few weeks.

It brought a lot of people back, including some back to Ceru - some have chosen to stay and play longer, others have drifted away again.

Normality as resumed and people move on again, those that are the crutch of the game either stay for the social aspect, or keep popping back over time.
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Sep 16, 2020 9:26:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates