• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 20
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7140 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
RonenOsden

[Selling] Blue Crystal Balls & Scarlet Shampoo Swigs - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

Buy List is at bottom of post.

As always most prices are negotiable, and deals are made with large purchases. Post, PM or find me in-game to discuss trades.

Hair dye :
Scarlet Shampoo - 125 swigs available - 1k per swig - 20k for 25 - 75k for all 125

Furniture : New unless stated otherwise
Crystal Ball : blue x4 - 40k each - will also trade for other colors (red/purple/white)

--------------------------------------------------
List of things Im looking to buy : Post or PM me.
Black Octopus - Current offer : 1.75m named or not
Light Green Lobster - Current offer : 1m+ (Depends on second color, not lime) named or not
Tan/Light Green Parrots - Current offer : 250k each named or not
Ghost Cat - Current offer : 350k named or not
Greedy Trinkets : 4k each
Light Green Gold Box Furniture : Prices negotiable.
----------------------------------------
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Edit 19 times, last edit by RonenOsden at Jan 22, 2017 12:07:29 PM]
[Dec 3, 2016 6:49:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Crabcat

Re: [Selling] Gold Box Stuff : Familiars, Pets, Furniture and Trinkets - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

I'm interested in all the gold box trinkets, now. In hindsight I should have at least bought the rest of the ones I'd need for gold turtles.
Crabcat on Cerulean
[Dec 3, 2016 8:27:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Royalknight7

Re: [Selling] Gold Box Stuff : Familiars, Pets, Furniture and Trinkets - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

Gold seal 30k

Thekkidd
[Dec 4, 2016 1:28:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Golden vase (peacock) : brown - 7.5k

I would like this
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[Dec 4, 2016 4:03:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crabcat

I'll buy:
Tan/red parrot - unnamed - 60k
Crabcat on Cerulean
[Dec 5, 2016 9:04:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Do you need light green gold crossed swords or a light green/navy gold armor with spears?
Gone
[Dec 5, 2016 10:04:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CarrianneLuv

Re: [Selling] Gold Box Stuff : Pets, Furniture and Trinkets - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

Still have the glided bookshelves? I'm interested. Find me in game.
-Punki
~Punki
Cerulean
[Dec 10, 2016 11:40:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: [Selling] Gold Box Stuff : Pets, Furniture and Trinkets - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

Trades completed - Sold items removed, some minor price updates, BUY LIST edited.
[Dec 10, 2016 5:11:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Taurielle97

Ronen! I'll have the 3 cats (at 25k/each) please! Also - the gilded wardrobe. Thank youuu
Tauriel on Cerulean Ocean
[Dec 11, 2016 6:51:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I'll take the Finius egg if ye still have it.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Dec 11, 2016 3:26:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Sold removed, 2 items on hold, buy list updated.
[Dec 17, 2016 3:26:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: [Selling] Gold Box Furniture and Trinkets - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

Selling and Buying lists updated.

List of things Im looking to buy : Post or PM me.
Black Octopus - Current offer : 1.75m named or not
Light Green Lobster - Current offer : 1m+ (Depends on second color, not lime) named or not
Tan/Light Green Parrots - Current offer : 250k each named or not
Ghost Cat - Current offer : 350k named or not
Greedy Trinkets : 4k each
Light Green Gold Box Furniture : Prices negotiable.

[Jan 9, 2017 9:15:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrygold

Re: [Selling] Gold Box Furniture and Trinkets - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

I will take the navy and white gilded wardrobe please.
Ambrygold of Cerulean Ocean

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Jan 17, 2017 1:30:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

If you still have the guilded chair for 5 k ill take it
Auraluna Princess of Because We Can
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Jan 19, 2017 4:01:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I would like to buy the 2 Azarbad statues.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Jan 22, 2017 11:03:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mooshoufunk

I have gold box furniture with light green as the color (two have light green/navy). Lemme know if you're interested :).

Mandie
Mandie-mo
Free-spirited pirate of the night, Midnight now Cerulean.

Mandie on Obsidian

Murasaki wrote: 

I like big butts and I can not lie.

[Feb 4, 2017 1:32:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

right now I have grey/light green kraken throne, gilded bed light green/brown, gold elephant brown & light green? blanket on display in the sales room in my gallery (and a bunch of other stuff) you can check out & let me know if you want any
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Feb 5, 2017 2:45:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Ill take the throne for sure - once I get and open my gold boxes Ill let you know about bed and elephant.

Mandie - Im always interested, ill look for you.
[Feb 5, 2017 3:59:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Magnifrigate

Re: [Selling] Blue Crystal Balls & Scarlet Shampoo Swigs - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

Buy List is at bottom of post.

Furniture : New unless stated otherwise
Crystal Ball : blue x4 - 40k each - will also trade for other colors (red/purple/white)

I would like to buy 1 or 2 pls :)
Musketelle
Yer daily horoscope reads: Avoid Aries and Capricorn, but follow the first Virgo ye see until he or she becomes annoyed and throws something at yer noggin. Pick up what they threw at ye and look at it. What is it? WHAT IS IT?!
[Feb 5, 2017 7:31:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.last.fm/user/Harfang    rampallion99 [Link]  Go to top 
Flotch

Re: [Selling] Blue Crystal Balls & Scarlet Shampoo Swigs - ALSO MY CURRENT BUY LIST Reply to this Post

I'll trade a red crystal ball for a blue, if still available, please.

Woodenneye
Woodenneye, on Cerulean
[Feb 6, 2017 1:31:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates