• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8664 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
mikegorn

Hacked account Reply to this Post

Unfortunately today i found out my account was hacked.
I have no information yet as to how or whom but my appologies to anyone hurt by this.

Also if theres any relevant information as to how i got hacked ill pass it on when i get it, since i've been informed i wasn't the only one that has been hacked.
[May 23, 2016 8:16:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shipyardmatt

Re: Hacked account Reply to this Post

Unfortunately today i found out my account was hacked.
I have no information yet as to how or whom but my appologies to anyone hurt by this.

Also if theres any relevant information as to how i got hacked ill pass it on when i get it, since i've been informed i wasn't the only one that has been hacked.

Seems this is becoming a prevalent issue, I believe I experienced the same thing. Watch out everyone, and make sure your passwords are secure.
[May 25, 2016 11:44:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

I saw a Mikegorn yesterday doing skellies. Has the issue been resolved?
----------------------------------------
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[May 25, 2016 12:01:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryanford350

I saw a Mikegorn yesterday doing skellies. Has the issue been resolved?

I saw Keaze watching Mikegorm fighting skellies. I also observed the imposter was not a good SFer
PoE

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[May 25, 2016 12:28:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mikegorn

Ahoy, Luckily i have regained acces to my account. All things stolen from myself and all others have been replaced.

I still dont know where and how the ''breach'' came from.

Advice i've gotten is make sure your password is secure.
[May 27, 2016 8:07:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryanford350

Good to hear- consider yourself verrrrry lucky
PoE

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[May 27, 2016 12:49:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
srachit

Ahoy, Luckily i have regained acces to my account. All things stolen from myself and all others have been replaced.

I still dont know where and how the ''breach'' came from.

Advice i've gotten is make sure your password is secure.

Wait really things were replaced? For me they said they wont replace anything...
Raaz on Emerald
Pandaraaz on Meridian
[May 27, 2016 2:06:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedtwist

I was hacked in this past year.

The GM's handled it as good as they can, for that I appreciate it.

I lost a tan Monkey Familiar named Jace, over 1.2mil POE, over 20 ships (some WF's fully stocked around Ventress for blockades) and some were fully customized gifted sloops (aka 'Twisted Chub').

I post not for my materials back, but to encourage people to do what they can to prevent this from happening. Additionally, to gain traction and awareness. Even though this all saddens me, I am thankful to have additional opportunities to play the game again.
Finally a Silenced Soul

Are you Twistedtwist?
Prometheus

I was, that means I am...
[Sep 28, 2020 10:44:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    twistedrhymetry@yahoo.com    Twistedtwist [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

I was hacked in this past year.

The GM's handled it as good as they can, for that I appreciate it.

I lost a tan Monkey Familiar named Jace, over 1.2mil POE, over 20 ships (some WF's fully stocked around Ventress for blockades) and some were fully customized gifted sloops (aka 'Twisted Chub').

I post not for my materials back, but to encourage people to do what they can to prevent this from happening. Additionally, to gain traction and awareness. Even though this all saddens me, I am thankful to have additional opportunities to play the game again.

Sorry to hear, I believe you mentioned an island called Ventress? I believe thats Emerald Ocean as this is a Meridian thread.
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Sep 28, 2020 10:27:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates