• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3005 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
WutaiWeb

Kraken Injury Reply to this Post

I got the new Kraken injury on Ice sinking when the rowboat "sinking fee" was still in place.

Now that the rules have changed and that there is no penalty except time to sinking, could I just repeatedly ram myself into a rock and sink multiple times to get my very own loving Kraken tentacle. :3
----------------------------------------
Hiding. :3

Wutai - Cerulean/Ice/Emerald
[Aug 3, 2014 8:32:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Kraken Injury Reply to this Post

Please do it on your own run, though.

Hm... there's no kraken removal tentacle. Does the starfish repellent work on kraken tentacles, or is this an oversight, or has the tentacle injury not been implemented? Personally, I would limit it to something like being sunk by a defendacle, so people can't blow each other up repeatedly with powder boats to get the injury.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 3, 2014 9:24:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Hm... there's no kraken removal tentacle. Does the starfish repellent work on kraken tentacles, or is this an oversight, or has the tentacle injury not been implemented?

The lack of a potion was discussed during Ice testing. There are a bunch of things that appear to not be finished with the Kraken, including kraken specific stuff at the trading post, the lack of a way to store rowboats (similar to swords and bludgeons) so that they don't age, no kraken themed ship design, etc. I assume that most of these things will be added as developers/artists have time.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 3, 2014 9:34:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
adelaidean12

I saw this thread after I had made a post in the furniture suggestion thread about a kraken rowboat kit stand (or rack). I agree with Algol that kraken specific items such as the stand and trading post items will be added to the game over time.
Adelaidean
Emerald Ocean
Obsidian Ocean
[Aug 3, 2014 5:02:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

I saw this thread after I had made a post in the furniture suggestion thread about a kraken rowboat kit stand (or rack). I agree with Algol that kraken specific items such as the stand and trading post items will be added to the game over time.

You can go to any palace and wrap a single rowboat kit for 1k.
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Happy to FREE chart Polite Pirates
[Aug 5, 2014 3:01:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Why bother having sword racks and closets when you have a 1K (+ 1 dub) mini-storage available at all times!?
/sarcasm
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Aug 5, 2014 7:22:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
adelaidean12

Thanks PauseyPaul, this is good to know. :)
Adelaidean
Emerald Ocean
Obsidian Ocean
[Aug 5, 2014 4:32:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates