• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9734 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
reigoskeiter

Good way to make money? Reply to this Post

Hello.
I know, might be typical question, but hey
The game has changed alot since i played, 1 dub is 2000+ poe, before 300+, and if you do a pilly that lasts for some hours and get lets say 1600+ poe, there must be a better way.
So if anyone has any advice, please tell!

Thanks!
[Oct 10, 2013 5:47:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gambrell

Re: Good way to make money? Reply to this Post

Well i just came back to the game a few days ago and i have an alright come back stack already.

What I did was buy a ton of doubloons. 80$ i believe is a mil. Or just buy 20$ worth of doubloons every week or every other week.
----------------------------------------
When Thy's Heart is Fastened On death,
Turn From It.
Feed Upon Thy Holy Light...
Until There Is No More Light...
Until Your Back To Darkness
Gambrell

[Oct 10, 2013 6:00:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Same ways as ever, pillaging or other voyage types (0-8k/hr depending on skill level and who you go with); parlour table gaming if you're good; foraging, taking shop jobs etc.

A decent entry level pillage should be pulling let's say 400 poe autodiv and 4 battles an hour, that's 3.2k/hr. If you're consistently (everyone has a bad day) doing much worse than this then try jobbing with different crews until you find one that is competent.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Oct 10, 2013 10:07:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reigoskeiter

Hmmmm i see
And sure buying stuff with rl money makes it easier.
Right now i noticed that i made this forum acc 2006, wow, back then when the inns were full...
But any investments you can do with 30k that will give you more in return?
[Oct 10, 2013 10:13:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amartino

and the 9999 cades of course, if/when they start up again
Piecesoeight on Meridian

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Oct 10, 2013 1:23:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Learn SF and get your rank up to master or above, buy a SMH badge for 12k and start going on cit runs. Successful runs can pay 10-20k per hour depending on jobber cut and ac spawns.

You can also buy a labor badge and take jobs at a few popular shoppes. So long as the pay is 17+ poe and all your passive hours get used you'll be making a profit. You only need to play the puzzle once every ten days and your badge hours will be used automatically.
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by EmpressTamar at Oct 10, 2013 2:04:06 PM]
[Oct 10, 2013 2:01:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reigoskeiter

Hmm...that is actually a good idea!
So i can play the puzzle everyday or if not the atleast once every 10 days yah?
And SMH man it takes long for them to fill up cause of the shortage of players!!
But thank you i will do the way you said!
[Oct 12, 2013 3:50:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates