• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1011 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Ambrygold

Why couldn't I attack Barnabas the Pale? Reply to this Post

My question is why couldn't I attack Barnabas the Pale (spawned from a compass) just me and some swabbies?

I was bored and I got a Admiral Finius compass to see if I could win just me and the swabbies. And we did win. So then I decided I would try Barnabas, but when his ship came by the attack button never lit up (had no option to push it not even for a split second). I tried several times with no luck. Now the auto targeting was on, I had the voyaged configured easy to very hard brigs and barbs (and I played around with that so trying different setting to make sure that wasn't the problem). So my question is does anyone know why the attack button never lit up (why couldn't I try to fight Barnabas with the swabbies like I did with Admiral Finius (on the same day)?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you
----------------------------------------
Ambrygold of Cerulean Ocean

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Oct 8, 2013 1:20:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Why couldn't I attack Barnabas the Pale? Reply to this Post

Just so we're not missing the obvious: you did actually target Barney's ship, yeah? Sometimes you'll need to click on it to select it.
[Oct 8, 2013 2:56:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrygold

The obvious was not missed. The ship can not be targeted (not even when clicked on). So the question remains....why?
Ambrygold of Cerulean Ocean

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Oct 8, 2013 4:02:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Sounds like a bug, you should report it (with /bug) if you can reproduce it.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Oct 9, 2013 10:29:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates