• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 599 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Dirtypants8

Not sure if this is right spot to post.. but ? with the trophy case Reply to this Post

How exactly does the trophy case work? In the furniture shops, the descriptor makes it seem that somehow your trophies can be displayed in the case. I have been unable to figure out how to do this. Can't find anything in the yppedia on it either. Thanks for any info.
[Sep 29, 2013 9:49:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Re: Not sure if this is right spot to post.. but ? with the trophy case Reply to this Post

How exactly does the trophy case work? In the furniture shops, the descriptor makes it seem that somehow your trophies can be displayed in the case. I have been unable to figure out how to do this. Can't find anything in the yppedia on it either. Thanks for any info.

You'll need to inscribe it to the name of the pirate whose trophies you wish to be shown - right-click when hovering above the item in your inventory and you'll see the option.

These questions belong to Tips & Tricks, Questions & Answers :)
----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Sep 29, 2013 9:57:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dirtypants8

Re: Not sure if this is right spot to post.. but ? with the trophy case Reply to this Post

Thanks! :)
[Sep 29, 2013 10:07:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates