• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 611 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Masterjay123

I Gotz A Question On Sf and Rumble Reply to this Post

Okay i know this is greenie of me to ask this but what does it mean whenever an bot name pops up on the screen when it dies. It happens usually whenever i pull off some sort of good strike.
I havent had any idea what that meant for a while now. Thank ye' <3
----------------------------------------
Peere from Emerald

I left Midnight a while back, just returned.
-----------

Stroma tells ye,"Cupper tells ye, I like your Cats.. Love...."

Stroma ask's Cupper, "Are you lez?"
[Sep 24, 2013 4:08:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

Re: I Gotz A Question On Sf and Rumble Reply to this Post

When the name of the bot comes up directly on your fighting screen, it means the bot that has just died was the bot you were teaming on. If it just shows up in the chat, it was another player on your team that killed the bot (or vis versa).

This also shows up in rumble in this example: You are on in a CI rumble fray. As a good CI-er, you defend your poor thrall who has 8 bots on him. Sadly, the bots overcome "Pirate's Thrall".

On your fighting screen, it will say Pirate's Thrall has been eliminated because you are defending the thrall.

Hope that helps
----------------------------------------
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Sep 24, 2013 4:39:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates