• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1431 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
mmarple

Chat Logging Reply to this Post

I have always enabled chat logging and I checked today and no chats had been logged since September 3rd. I checked and it was disabled on my profile in game. I didn't disable it so how/why did this happen? Very Annoying
----------------------------------------
Megomargo on Emerald
[Sep 14, 2013 12:16:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: Chat Logging Reply to this Post

Did you re install YPP?
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Sep 14, 2013 12:25:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mmarple

no I didn't reinstall - guess I'll have to keep an eye on the settings for the first time playing in over a year
Megomargo on Emerald
[Sep 14, 2013 7:19:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mmarple

this should be in technical issues - sorry
Megomargo on Emerald
[Sep 14, 2013 7:20:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brianjd

just a heads up, I continued this thread and linked to this thread over in technical issues to see if the people smarter than I can figure out what has caused this issue and how to prevent it in the future!

the new thread can be found here: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=195261
Atropos says, "Ha,I'm afraid I cannot accept your crabs, sorry."
[Sep 23, 2013 11:53:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

just a heads up, I continued this thread and linked to this thread over in technical issues to see if the people smarter than I can figure out what has caused this issue and how to prevent it in the future!

the new thread can be found here: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=195261

Why did you make a new thread rather than continuing it here. An OM will whisk threads to their correct category if needed
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Sep 24, 2013 2:34:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brianjd

Why did you make a new thread rather than continuing it here. An OM will whisk threads to their correct category if needed

I don't use the threads often enough to know that, all I knew is that OMs have the power to lock/hide/edit/delete threads, didn't know they can move them
Atropos says, "Ha,I'm afraid I cannot accept your crabs, sorry."
[Sep 24, 2013 3:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates