• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2893 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Mistivz

Why does it take so long to delete a character Reply to this Post

I dont understand the point of that O.o i found my old account that i made 5 years ago! It says something like this Pc already has the maximum amount of free accounts.. Does that mean i need to pay on another account or? XD i just really want to get on that old account :O
----------------------------------------
Pzzl
#Can'tStopWontStop #MileyCirussTwerrrk
[Sep 5, 2013 4:47:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Why does it take so long to delete a character Reply to this Post

i just really want to get on that old account :O

So do it. All you have to do is enter the password. The characters may be gone, if you've never subscribed or bought doubloons, but the account is still there.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Sep 5, 2013 5:00:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

I dont understand the point of that O.o i found my old account that i made 5 years ago! It says something like this Pc already has the maximum amount of free accounts.. Does that mean i need to pay on another account or? XD i just really want to get on that old account :O

I'm not sure what is going on here, what you have said doesn't quite add up.

First, in reference to the thread's title, if you have played a character for even a short amount of time, the game saves that character for something like a week or 10 days after you delete it. This was done so that if you deleted the pirate by mistake, you can petition an OM and get it restored.

Second, there is no restriction on the number of free accounts, per se, there is a restriction on how many new free accounts you can create within a certain time period. If you had an account from 5 years ago, that should in no way stop you from creating a new account now. The restriction is no more than 3 free accounts created in something like a 90 day or 180 day period.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Sep 5, 2013 5:16:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistivz

First, in reference to the thread's title, if you have played a character for even a short amount of time, the game saves that character for something like a week or 10 days after you delete it..

It was on another computer :/ so when i found it i was like :O
Pzzl
#Can'tStopWontStop #MileyCirussTwerrrk
[Sep 5, 2013 5:23:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

What I expect has happened is that your pirates on the account you found have been purged from inactivity. I believe this turns the account back to a 'green' account, so if you've made the max number of free accounts on your computer you won't be able to access your old account until the period Algol mentioned is over (or one of your free accounts becomes a paid account, maybe?). Don't worry, if it's saying this there would be no pirates on the account anyway.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Sep 5, 2013 7:24:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

First, in reference to the thread's title, if you have played a character for even a short amount of time, the game saves that character for something like a week or 10 days after you delete it. This was done so that if you deleted the pirate by mistake, you can petition an OM and get it restored.
I'm about 95% sure this only applies if the account is not free.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Sep 5, 2013 9:22:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bob1993

I'm about 95% sure this only applies if the account is not free.

Im 99.9% sure as I remember trying to bring a free guy up from the dead once.
Semi-Retired Bcbrendan on Cobalt; Avvie by Cattrin!
I am currently seeking a monkey with hat!
[Sep 5, 2013 6:00:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates