• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8761 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
upgrade431

Games Similar to Puzzle Pirates Reply to this Post

I really want another fun online game to play. My favorites parts of the game is poker/spades/hearts (card games in general) and purchasing items like pets and furniture to decorate my house. I do like quests and skill based games. I'm hoping the game has a large player base as well. Graphics don't matter to be (I can play the lowest graphic setting or the highest graphic setting on Runescape and be happy)

Does anyone know of a game with any of these criteria?! Main criteria: Card games, quests, f2p, large playerbase

I've played Runescape, Club Penguin, Maple Story. Every once in a while I will play Runescape for a few weeks, but it gets boring. Club Penguin was cool in 3rd grade, and Maple Story was boring and crashed my computer :/

EDIT: I really dont like racing, war-based games, or cute-sy games
----------------------------------------
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by upgrade431 at Sep 2, 2013 7:05:12 AM]
[Sep 2, 2013 6:58:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Games Similar to Puzzle Pirates Reply to this Post

Doctor Who: Worlds in Time has puzzles and things to win. It doesn't have card games, a large player base, or (as near as I can tell) all that much player interaction. I don't know if it's something you'll be interested in, it's worth poking around on for at least long enough to see if you like it.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Sep 2, 2013 11:04:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bob1993

Runescape
WoW
League of Legends
Tibia
Neverwinter
Runes of Magic

And if you have ipad...celtic heros is fun!
Semi-Retired Bcbrendan on Cobalt; Avvie by Cattrin!
I am currently seeking a monkey with hat!
[Sep 3, 2013 5:22:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zoutje

I think Puzzle Pirates is quite unique and I dont know games really which are about the same.

About Runescape I've played it for years and I wouldn't suggest returning in my opinion RS3 and the Evolution of Combat changed so much its just not the same anymore, the best times were pre-eoc (and not the old 2007 but more like 2011) in my opinion. You could try World of Warcraft, a fantastic game when you start to know everything. League of Legends isn't bad either just a totally different game and not really my game its fun for a few games but after that I get bored of it. One of the reasons that I returned to PP is that I didn't want to play to hardcore anymore (WoW and RS), just more casual gaming just relaxing and especially because I have less time now. Best of luck finding the right games which suits you. :)
Zoutje of the Emerald Ocean :)
[Sep 5, 2013 2:05:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

I am not aware of any game with all your requirements yet. YPP doesn't have quests (and you can argue about whether the player base is large enough).

Coming up (about to go into Beta) is Hex
This is a trading card MMO, it will be F2P (but I don't know how feasible it will be to play with only the free cards and what you pick up in game), there will be dungeons you can go into as a group and play PvE though I don't know if they will be quests as such. Current player base is the alpha testers what it will become on release is hard to say however they went to kickstarter to try and raise $300k and have got well over $2m so there seem to be a lot of people that like the idea.
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Sep 12, 2013 2:22:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

Runescape
WoW
League of Legends
Tibia
Neverwinter
Runes of Magic

And if you have ipad...celtic heros is fun!

d00d it's all about Dragon's Prophet now....
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Sep 12, 2013 2:55:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates