• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1649 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Franklincain

Cupcake consolidation? Reply to this Post

Given that we have "Ice" and "Spring green" cupcakes, it would appear to me that the "Chocolate cupcake" was intended to be merely a third version of the "cupcake" trinket (instead of its own separate trinket).

If this is correct, then I believe we should consolidate this info into just the "Cupcake" page, as well as update the images accordingly.

In other words, should we re-label this, changing it from "Chocolate cupcake (lime)" to "Cupcake (chocolate/lime)"

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Franklin
----------------------------------------
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Franklincain at Jun 6, 2013 11:35:06 AM]
[Jun 6, 2013 10:37:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Re: Cupcake consolidation? Reply to this Post

Given that we have "Ice" and "Spring green" cupcakes, it would appear to me that the "Chocolate cupcake" was intended to be merely a third version of the "cupcake" trinket (instead of its own separate trinket).

If this is correct, then I believe we should consolidate this info into just the "Cupcake" page, as well as update the images accordingly.

In other words, should we re-label this, changing it from "Chocolate cupcake (lime)" to "Cupcake (chocolate/lime)"

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Franklin

Three cents: it's still officially 'Chocolate cupcake' in-game while the rest are just 'Cupcakes'. Really wish Three Rings would change that so all of those ugly things would mess up entirely.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jun 6, 2013 1:32:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Three cents: it's still officially 'Chocolate cupcake' in-game while the rest are just 'Cupcakes'.

*(sigh)*... Another beautiful plan destroyed by an ugly fact.

On the other hand, there is still the question of what to do about cupcakes in Spring green...

Thanks,
Franklin
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Jun 6, 2013 1:39:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Three cents: it's still officially 'Chocolate cupcake' in-game while the rest are just 'Cupcakes'.

*(sigh)*... Another beautiful plan destroyed by an ugly fact.

On the other hand, there is still the question of what to do about cupcakes in Spring green...

Thanks,
Franklin

I asked in-that-other-thread-whatsitsname if anyone downloaded/is working on those trinkets (of which I posted bunch of images while ago). I still have those somewhere stored. An alternative is to try and find Ladyfi on Meridian and ask her if she'd allow someone to come and take screenshots of her collections (and she is a very kind person so she'll probably will). She has pretty much all of them and more - her tailoring stall on Lima (last I checked) had nice amount of the new banana ones in the display case.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jun 6, 2013 1:43:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

The grids are on my to-do list. Rather lacking in both time and motivation at the moment, though...
[Jun 6, 2013 1:55:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates