• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5914 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Notsizzly

Black box series 4 Reply to this Post

Post the new things you find.

I'm more interested in knowing (since the info is not released to the players) about the booby traps and especially if someone experienced it trying to give you an injury you already had.
----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[May 1, 2013 2:42:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Black box series 4 Reply to this Post

Bleh. I still haven't gotten around to doing the gold box stuff...
[May 2, 2013 4:27:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squishat

I picked this up at the inn.

Wooden Coffin. Every "view" has both horizontal and vertical views.

Smuggled Arms:

This is a SS I picked up off Emerald Bazaar

Smuggler Banner,Smuggler Pyramid of Barrels, Vampire Bookcase

Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Squishat at May 2, 2013 10:48:46 PM]
[May 2, 2013 9:42:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

As a note (I did post this at the time somewhere...not that I can find it now ><), the wooden coffin was first introduced last Halloween and it was available from the shoppe. 10 doubloons to deliver on dub oceans. I don't see it in YPPedia yet and I don't know what you call it - is it still seasonal now that you can get it from the boxes too?
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[May 3, 2013 2:27:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilx7

As a note (I did post this at the time somewhere...not that I can find it now ><), the wooden coffin was first introduced last Halloween and it was available from the shoppe. 10 doubloons to deliver on dub oceans. I don't see it in YPPedia yet and I don't know what you call it - is it still seasonal now that you can get it from the boxes too?

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Black_box#Use
Devilx on Emerald (Retired)
Devilx on Meridian (Retired)
Devilx Obsidian

Stepping up to his MASTER
[May 5, 2013 3:19:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Well. I meant two things.

i) It is not in the furniture lists in YPPedia (either alphabetical or seasonal) - I'm aware it's in the black box prize lists.

ii) I was also wondering what it should be labeled as. It was available from the furniture shoppes/stalls in-game, to use your poe (and dubs) to buy it straight by ordering. That happened during last Halloween so it would be a seasonal item. However, since it's now available from the black boxes and called a 'vampire furniture' in Three Rings' official documentation...

Yeah, that.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[May 5, 2013 6:32:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squishat

That is not what she meant.

Also, black sea turtle!

Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===
[May 6, 2013 2:30:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mnemosyne
OceanMaster

I'm more interested in knowing (since the info is not released to the players) about the booby traps and especially if someone experienced it trying to give you an injury you already had.

A triggered booby trap will assign you a standard injury that you do not already have. If you have all of the standard injuries, then the booby trap will have no effect. You still receive a prize in either case.
[May 7, 2013 3:17:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

A triggered booby trap will assign you a standard injury that you do not already have. If you have all of the standard injuries, then the booby trap will have no effect. You still receive a prize in either case.

Because of something, I got the impression that this info isn't released to the players but I'm grateful it is and that you replied, Mnemosyne. Thank you :)
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[May 7, 2013 8:02:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Have a few items I've picked up.

Vampiric Candelabra (I heard someone say the candles come in difference colors but I'm not sure about that)

Mess table with cloth

Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tangosueno at May 7, 2013 11:59:58 PM]
[May 7, 2013 11:47:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fuglymcgee

Anybody seen any series 4 trinkets? only bought 20 or so sice series 4 and only gotten older trinks...
[May 14, 2013 11:06:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Anybody seen any series 4 trinkets? only bought 20 or so sice series 4 and only gotten older trinks...

According to the Spyglass article , I don't believe they released any new trinkets.
Dexla d'Midnight
[May 14, 2013 11:42:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Aye, no new trinkets. Just turtles, traps and tables.

By which I mean furniture in general. "Tables" just aliterates better. =P
[May 14, 2013 1:42:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Aye, no new trinkets. Just turtles, traps and tables.

Oh my!
Dexla d'Midnight
[May 14, 2013 4:00:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates