• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 33
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3206 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
MattMason84

Raise a mug to Nym's massive.......tracts of land!!! [Intent to Blockade Ostreum] Reply to this Post

For too long Ostreum hasn't been given the support it desperately needs.

Left hanging, with almost no cover, exposed to the elements.

Those glorious mounds deserve better.

Maniacal Menagerie want to give them the love they deserve.

We've decided there is no better place on the ocean to lay your head.

Nymeria is kindly willing to dedicate some of her own protective resources to give Ostreum the substantial support it requires.

No longer shall Ostreum be divided, but instead, uplifted!

Join us, this Saturday at 3pm Game Time for a blockade that will live long in the mammary......For the BOOBS!!!

What: Blockade (Ask FGoH if it'll be sinking or not)
When: Saturday 16th February 2013, 3pm PDT
How Much: Starting at 750 per Seg, we'll go from there.

The Raffle:

All jobbers will receive free entry in to a raffle to win one of the following prizes:

Gold Elephant
Gold Cat
Gilded Furni Set (Banner, Bed, Chair, Display Case, End Table, Sofa, Wardrobe)
Gilded War Ser (Armour with Spear, Armour with Sword, Crossed Swords)
Ice Blue Chroma Set 1 (4 Ice Blue Chromas)
Ice Blue Chroma Set 2 (4 Ice Blue Chromas)
Gold Safe
Gold Safe
Gold Safe
----------------------------------------
Pyralis, SO of Axis Analemma, Prince of Maniacal Menagerie.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MattMason84 at Feb 15, 2013 12:50:33 PM]
[Feb 13, 2013 2:53:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Re: Raise a mug to Nym's massive.......tracts of land!!! [Intent to Blockade Ostreum] Reply to this Post

Awwww, Pyr - the whole weekend to choose from and you schedule it the same time as a BK block?
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Feb 13, 2013 4:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Re: Raise a mug to Nym's massive.......tracts of land!!! [Intent to Blockade Ostreum] Reply to this Post

He did it as 3, assuming the BK cade is already dead.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Feb 13, 2013 4:53:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inquisition

I love you.
Armegin

Dexla's artwork.
[Feb 13, 2013 5:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

We've timed the block to end after Round 3 of the BK block, assuming that Crip will be able to kick the BK's butt. And we'll of course be there to support him in doing so.

Also, we'll be having a raffle for our jobbers. Details to be added in the next couple of days!
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Feb 13, 2013 7:08:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Thank you :)

...and yeah, a combination of two things... first is my failure to apply time zones, and second is my mental note of applying a six-hour window (5 rounds) to any blockade without regard to the strength of the opponent rather than a 3 hour window (3 rounds).
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Feb 14, 2013 3:29:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
gangstergibb

Will be defending, not decided whether to make it sinking yet ( p.s make it a better time i don't like being awake til 3-4am :P)
Gibbo

Baby, i'm hot just like an oven, i need some lovin. And baby, i can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger ;)

The Atlantis tart!
[Feb 14, 2013 6:40:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

Woot 2 days notice ,Thank you very much, ohh ohhh and at stupid o clock , ohh ohh and from ex allies . Ohh ohh and my ex king .plus my hearties .Other then that cheers. Next time give us a week ? We are both blockading ......for boomy time. Please
Oh and before anyone says strategy blah blah ,in my book you don't attack ye mates with out warning them. Bit of a low blow . Cheers big v . Captain blackhammer,
P.s its not so much a tart fest , more propaganda for jobbers to kick you arse :D we rock U SUX .
Blackhammer.
[Feb 15, 2013 8:47:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

I actually had to scroll up to make sure Py did not write it was at "stupid O'clock"

So yea, it is still at 3pm Game time.

Any news on the sinking or not yet?
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Feb 15, 2013 9:38:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MattMason84

Woot 2 days notice ,Thank you very much, ohh ohhh and at stupid o clock , ohh ohh and from ex allies . Ohh ohh and my ex king .plus my hearties .Other then that cheers. Next time give us a week ? We are both blockading ......for boomy time. Please
Oh and before anyone says strategy blah blah ,in my book you don't attack ye mates with out warning them. Bit of a low blow . Cheers big v . Captain blackhammer,
P.s its not so much a tart fest , more propaganda for jobbers to kick you arse :D we rock U SUX .

The way I see it, we're one of the few flags left on the ocean that do actually post intent. Better a few days than 24 hours, right? I'm sure yer responsible island owners and have fleet and stock at all of your islands, and I know for sure you won't struggle for jobber pay. If you didn't want us to drop on you, you should have made yourself less interesting targets!!!

If we avoided dropping on all of our former allies, we wouldn't be able to blockade at all. In fact, that's why we have former allies, specifically to avoid getting caught up in a web of inactivity, and seeing as you raise it, that's why we dropped your flag as an ally in the first place.

So, it's propaganda you want eh? How about, job for us if you want more blockades, or job for FGoH if you want more islands tied up in an alliance nest.
[Feb 15, 2013 9:39:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

yeah job for them for more blockades !!! coz you would have to drop on ost the week after . coz ye aint winning it this week thats for sure . COMING AT YE WITH FOILS AND LEMON JUICE . no, fair play for attacking us i respect that . Job with us if you are pretty, smart ,super ,or amazing . All the uglys can go with MM you will fit in.
Blackhammer.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by hammer1 at Feb 15, 2013 10:17:18 AM]
[Feb 15, 2013 9:48:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gangstergibb

Hammer chill. We're a flag with multiple islands, of course we're going to have to defend at some point. See you on the board, good luck. I hope we get a fair jobber ratio :)
Gibbo

Baby, i'm hot just like an oven, i need some lovin. And baby, i can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger ;)

The Atlantis tart!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gangstergibb at Feb 15, 2013 9:54:55 AM]
[Feb 15, 2013 9:54:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Blacky is just being silly! Lol

I'll try and be there for the 1st part!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Feb 15, 2013 10:14:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Blacky is just being silly! Lol

I'll try and be there for the 1st part!

I hope your not ugly or you will be forced to job for us.

Blackie only wants cute pirates.............
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by v76odessa at Feb 15, 2013 10:43:39 AM]
[Feb 15, 2013 10:42:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

If someone hands you foil and lemon juice, make a funny hat and some whisky sours, my mum always says.

We're mostly Europeans, so the time is exactly the same for us as you - late! Better spice up the rum folks!
[Feb 15, 2013 11:47:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Um... Does a great personality or "nice" count???
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Feb 15, 2013 11:49:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

good looking on the inside counts .
Blackhammer.
[Feb 15, 2013 12:05:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

I just wanna blame Crip.

I always wanted to blame him for something. so there.
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[Feb 15, 2013 12:25:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I just wanna blame Crip.

I always wanted to blame him for something. so there.

Talk to Lunarwolf he is similar in this.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Feb 15, 2013 12:26:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MattMason84

Edited to add the raffle details
[Feb 15, 2013 12:50:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

So, it's propaganda you want eh? How about, job for us if you want more blockades, or job for FGoH if you want more islands tied up in an alliance nest.

How about job for us and we'll guarantee more blockades than MM this year? Also, check out our (superior) prize list.
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aligate at Feb 15, 2013 2:30:47 PM]
[Feb 15, 2013 2:29:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

So how many is more? :)
[Feb 15, 2013 3:08:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

I just threw up in my mouth.
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Feb 15, 2013 8:11:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

I just threw up in my mouth.[/quote]

Just a bit of fun matey , no need to get Ill about it.:|
Blackhammer.
[Feb 15, 2013 11:57:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inquisition

[quote]I just threw up in my mouth.[/quote]

Just a bit of fun matey , no need to get Ill about it.:|[/quote]

He's 12, give him some slack.
Armegin

Dexla's artwork.
[Feb 16, 2013 12:35:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smexi4u

i love you Py... u bakin fresh cookies 4 me?
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Feb 16, 2013 12:47:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

Well played MM. Not going to lie, I really hate losing but our performance today was under par and we can do much better. Hopefully we can redeem ourselves in the future.

Expect more from us soon! Thanks to our jobbers as always and see you next time.
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Feb 16, 2013 5:20:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Thanks to everyone who came out to support us today, and to FGOH for giving us a great fight!

ETA: Raffle results will be posted in the next couple of days!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aethera21 at Feb 16, 2013 6:34:08 PM]
[Feb 16, 2013 6:33:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MattMason84

Thank You to everyone who came out yesterday, raffle results are below:

Gold Elephant - Txrocket
Gold Cat - Redpenny
Gilded Furni Set (Banner, Bed, Chair, Display Case, End Table, Sofa, Wardrobe) - Pive
Gilded War Ser (Armour with Spear, Armour with Sword, Crossed Swords) - Boggybloo
Ice Blue Chroma Set 1 (4 Ice Blue Chromas) - Steelthunder
Ice Blue Chroma Set 2 (4 Ice Blue Chromas) - Anaplian
Gold Safe - Louislefranc
Gold Safe - Samjones
Gold Safe - Pacres

Find me to collect you prizes.

Thanks,

Py.
[Feb 17, 2013 2:53:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

What are your island plans?
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Feb 17, 2013 5:43:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates