• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1232 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
jlh0605

Paint colors on Ancient Class Sloop Reply to this Post

In the past, we have put on the YPPedia the colors of the railings, sideboards, and hull of LE/Design ships. To figure out which colors they were, it is possible for a pirate who owns a specific ship to "pretend" to paint it a specific color, and if they tried to paint it a color it already was, then the "Paint" button would be disabled. I own (several) Ancient Class Sloop(s), and I am trying to determine what color the railings come pre-painted. It appears to be dark brown/chocolate, though neither of these are real colors, so it cannot be tested. I have tried every single color on the paint list, and none of them disable the paint button, or match the color of the paint, for that matter. Brown is closest, but it does not match. What color should I put on the YPPedia? As a holdover, I put "dark brown", but this is not an in-game color. How should we phrase/word it if it does turn out to be an unpaintable color?
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jan 14, 2013 10:33:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: Paint colors on Ancient Class Sloop Reply to this Post

It is indeed Chocolate. (Confirmed with Yohoho Tools)
----------------------------------------
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Jan 14, 2013 1:23:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Paint colors on Ancient Class Sloop Reply to this Post

jlh0605 wrote: 
It appears to be dark brown/chocolate, though neither of these are real colors, so it cannot be tested.

Since when was chocolate not a real colour? It's not an available paint colour, yes, but it's certainly a real colour.
[Jan 14, 2013 11:02:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates