• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7391 times and has 2 replies
Captainnkid

Raffle at Meridian ocean!

This is actually a raffle conducted on Viriidian ocean, but since the oceans are merging, I'm posting it here too. This raffle ends on 6th Feb, so ye can buy tickets after the merge too!

Full Details:

From today, Tickets to a 50/50 Raffle, hosted by me will be sold throughout the ocean (the Meridian Ocean), for future events run by Equinox flag.

For those of you not familiar with how a 50/50 draw works. Tickets are purchased by people and go into a pot. At the end of the sale, a random number is drawn (only numbers that are purchased, there is always a winner) and they gain 50% of that pot.

Details

~Tickets will be sold for 1,000 PoE each, or 6 for 5,000 PoE
~There will be no limit to the amount of numbers being sold.
~You may purchase as many tickets as you wish
~Tickets are Not Refundable
~The winning number will be Generated from a random number generator given here
~Ticket Sales will conclude on the 6th February.
~The draw will occur sometime that day, accompanied by a Hypercam Screen Recording as proof of the draws authenticity.
~Tickets will not be sold on 31st January on the account of the huge ocean-merge update. Though, after the merge, the tickets will be sold throughout Meridian Ocean.
How do I purchase?

In order to purchase a number, You may contact myself, Captainnkid in game.

Alternatives to purchase include a Private Message or a comment below following this structure:

Pirate Name:
Amount of Tickets:

You will be sent back a confirmation tell, or Private message with your numbers after the tickets have been fully paid for. It is encouraged you take a screenshot of the numbers you receive to avoid yourself forgetting- However we will have all numbers/owners in an excel document/Google Docs spreadsheet.

Questions may Be Posted Below, and I will answer hastily.
----------------------------------------
Captainnkid on all oceans.
[Jan 27, 2012 12:48:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

Re: Raffle at Meridian ocean!

People from outside your flag actually get involved in this?
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Jan 27, 2012 6:03:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainnkid

Re: Raffle at Meridian ocean!

People from outside your flag actually get involved in this?

People from outside the flag can buy tickets and participate in the raffle. Its open for the entire Meridian Ocean. So any pirate can buy tickets as long as he can afford it.
Captainnkid on all oceans.
[Jan 27, 2012 7:35:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates