• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 208
Posts: 208   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22410 times and has 207 replies Next Thread
LunEnvoy

Re: Intent to juggle some outposts

Is like, mind-chuck central in hea.
----------------------------------------
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 14, 2011 6:44:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Tell me Anchovia, why otherwise would you contest governorship of that island? To see its name on your info page? Or to make sure that its utilization is optimum and fair? Harmattan was a real dollhouse was it? What happened to the BM there? You didn't complain ofc, why would you it would be against your current interest.
Deal with the psychology before you reverse it. I think you need, after all this while to get, your facts checked. Have you discussed why Ansel still isn't with Legacy even though it was as much drop able as the other islands? It was taken because the SY on it trashed, with Legacy royal acknowledgement.
In my post I'm not supporting/encouraging what my flag WANTS to accomplish. Rather, trying to contradict your reasoning for convicting the system in which it works with. Since you haven't a knowledge of how that very system works HOW can you got about with libeling it? Go ahead with trashing the intents but why do you want to include the flag's mechanism when you trash?
As blatantly as can be put, if using inexperienced staff cannot be used for training purposes, how did you get INTO the cade scenario? On your lonesome?
(I didn't have a damn clue Alex. That post had nothing much to do except general yabbering)

Nagflar again//
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Oct 14, 2011 6:53:44 PM]
[Oct 14, 2011 6:47:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

You are the first person to even MENTION stock on those islands. Nowhere in the intent, the forums, your royals or ANYWHERE did someone say stock was the problem. I'm fine with people blockading because they don't like how a flag is running an island, but seriously, you just came out of nowhere with this stock poppycock. No one and I mean absolutely no one mentioned stock until you did and it's been made clear that really, Qvintus' word is final and he hasn't mentioned it nor has Avi nor has Tzz. So, please do enlighten me with where you are coming up with this. From what Avi posted, Legacy dropped because apparently Dilemma wanted blockades and they wanted to get an island out from a supposedly dormant flag. Again, stock was not mentioned.

Why didn't I complain about the dusted BM on Harmattan? Because if Legacy took the time to actually LISTEN, they wouldn't have had so many people third partying against them at Harm. Plus, I do think it's funny how they wanted to save the BM on Harm because there used to be one on Swampfen but Q didn't want to pay the rent for it anymore or something along those lines. Bit contradictory there on Legacy's part. I note that you still haven't built the BM on Harm if you care about it so much.

Please, enlightened Sir, point out to me where I have EVER said using new people is bad because I have never said that.

You really need to stop making things up and get your facts straight.
Anchovia
[Edit 1 times, last edit by anchovygirl at Oct 14, 2011 7:02:35 PM]
[Oct 14, 2011 7:00:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Anchy is one of those people that gets angry when she's drunk :(
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Oct 14, 2011 7:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Good thing I'm not, otherwise I would've hit you.

:)
Anchovia
[Oct 14, 2011 7:21:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Are you saying all the other times you were just drunk? I don't think anyone drinks that much :(
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Oct 14, 2011 7:24:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

It is only beneficial if your flag is in it merely to collect islands, which has been repeatedly stated by royals as not the goal.

******* tells ye, "and bummer.. we wanted to doubledrop you, hopefully win one on the cades, and break the record before possibly losing islands in the later cades this weekend, and have fun at the same time... making next weekend.. not as attractive"

Not really much point blanking it out, but you know, rules and all that.

Elfeesh, quit moaning and man up. Lol, you said you will still put in a token defense. But when you got dropped, you whined like a schoolgal who pee in her panties.

Let me give you a tip: Learn from Antheas. Win or lose, suck it up. If not, blockading isn't your cup of tea. You got booted for this reason, seemed that you haven't learn much.
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Oct 14, 2011 8:43:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Why are you confusing one thing over the other? I never pointed anything out over stock just voiced some examples, where islands were caded on the basis of unfavorable agenda's adopted at that time by the present governor, like Harmattan. Acceptable?
Which could very easily be the case WITH Legacy. Then your hate would, of course be justified, and I would be a hypocrite for posting this.
I commented my dislike on Chiptharips post regarding his scrutiny of what Legacy does with its people. I did this previously, when he tried commenting on Legacy's island stocking mechanism & cade staff procedure.
Is this clear or you want to find something unwieldy in this too?

Please, enlightened Sir, point out to me where I have EVER said using new people is bad because I have never said that.

Why in the 9 sweet planets are you arguing with me, since I replied to chiptherips post and not yours?
If in my previous post I mentioned an autonomy in the idea of you not including new people in the cade scenario, it must've been because I thought you agreed with chiptherips views on that.
Sweet and I genuinely hope to the point.
We don't comment on how you make your flag work, so please don't waste time commenting on ours, especially if you don't have an in depth knowledge of something concretely wrong.

Thanks

Nagflar again again//
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Oct 14, 2011 9:13:21 PM]
[Oct 14, 2011 9:10:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Someone smart told me I don't need to defend my work. I guess you'll be glad, I'm gone since your never going to grasp what I'm intending to say without a fuss. This is a morbid waste of time, so good luck to you hope to see you on the board someday.

Why is she so damn smart???!!
Nagflar again 'gain 'gain 'gain etcetc
Nag, Illi
[Oct 14, 2011 9:24:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I'm pretty sure Nagflar is reading a different thread, and accidentally posting in this one. Or putting everyone's posts through a really bad translator a few times.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Oct 14, 2011 9:30:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

So someone told me that Legacy is rude. IMPOSSIBLE!
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 14, 2011 9:53:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bam2228

lock and load

If you guys enjoy blockading as much as flaming then lets see some third parties.
Venemouszed- Legacy
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bam2228 at Oct 14, 2011 10:20:06 PM]
[Oct 14, 2011 10:07:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elliptic

Dilemma could sell parts of their fleet to make it easier for people interested in taking ships in. If a few went in, each for a round or two, it would be something. You can make Legacy spend money to take the islands and have some fun in the process. If there was a Vent that people who just happened by could join, you could co-ordinate a bit as well.

I think encouraging and facilitating pirates to take their own ships in is worth the loss in efficiency, just because people are understandably more willing to spend on their own fun than on a nebulous united effort where they have much less control. If this kind of thing became common, people could counter-drop or create a chain of blockades more readily, knowing that it would likely be a bit of a fight without everything falling on their own shoulders.

There's a fair amount of people who'd probably take in a brig or frig of their own under the right conditions and it'd be worthwhile trying to make it easier for them.
"That is not how the question frames itself."

Wend, royal archophobe
[Oct 14, 2011 10:44:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
klostro

Re: lock and load

If you guys enjoy blockading as much as flaming then lets see some third parties.

+1.

Also, all I see are the same people complaining about flag-sits that used to complain 4 years ago when I played last. Put on your big girl panties and get out there and drop, otherwise, keep your spoons out of other peoples soup. All you did back then was complain about everyone else's cades, so if you got something better, then bring it on .
I figured I'd come back and hoped some people would at least be on new meds to cheer them up, but I guess not.

tldr; I'm back, watch out.
{Klostro and Wangchung} - Galene says, "Too bad we can't just use the Black Ship as a tugboat, haha." Cronus Smiles.
[Oct 14, 2011 10:51:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.homelessirc.net    Klostrophobik    Klostrophobik    Would you like to spank me? [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=169357
good times
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 15, 2011 1:15:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bam2228

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=169357
good times

LOL and since we are quoting whiterose http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2272582#2272582

would be a good post to bring up since you quoted it in that thread

No one have beaten or will beat VGs record. Moving onnnnnn...

^^whiterose^^
Venemouszed- Legacy
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bam2228 at Oct 15, 2011 1:23:11 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 1:21:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I'm so butthurt :(.

I think the entire ocean should have a big party and celebrate Legacys new record, they fought really hard for this, they showed skills no other flag on Viridian have ever shown. Props guys! You make me proud!
Roseh

[Edit 2 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Oct 15, 2011 1:44:29 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 1:40:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bam2228

I was just complementing your ego mixed with self-indulgences
Venemouszed- Legacy
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bam2228 at Oct 15, 2011 1:52:25 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 1:43:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

I was just complementing your ego mixed with self-indulgences

Shame what a fail forum back up you guys have. Let Sardinez do the talking buddy. I quite like reading his/her/its posts.

You bore me with things we already know.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 15, 2011 2:06:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bam2228

come back and we can talk once your, once-upawn a good flag having fail stats, and booch third party queen gets an island or 10.
Venemouszed- Legacy
[Edit 2 times, last edit by bam2228 at Oct 15, 2011 2:33:39 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 2:16:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Translation needed please.
Roseh

[Oct 15, 2011 2:18:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

I used google translate to try and auto detect the language, sadly it informed me that even it wasn't powerful enough to waste enough braincells to make that post legible.
Seepnah
[Oct 15, 2011 2:36:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

come back and we can talk once your once-upawn a good flag + fail stats = booch third party queen gets an island or 10

Come back when you've done your homework. The only reason you guys even have Swampfen is because my so called "booch queen" decided to give it up cause she got bored of governing it.

You're irrelevant. Riding on Legacy's coat-tails and calling out legendary players.

Jog on sparky.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 15, 2011 2:37:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bam2228

legendary players? WERE legendary hurly moved on and rude has RL I don't see much legendary left after tristan and cyndiepet left P4P has faded ever since THOSE are legendary players.
Venemouszed- Legacy
[Oct 15, 2011 2:53:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

legendary players? WERE legendary hurly moved on and rude has RL I don't see much legendary left after tristan and cyndiepet left P4P has faded ever since THOSE are legendary players.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Don't bother arguing, he is a genius.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 15, 2011 2:54:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bam2228

I definitely don't claim to be a genius but I don't cry when my crap islands are being taking from me in a game ;)
Venemouszed- Legacy
[Oct 15, 2011 2:58:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

I definitely don't claim to be a genius but I don't cry when my crap islands are being taking from me in a game ;)

Don't worry we can tell your not a genius mate, no danger of troubling Einstein just yet. They also aren't crying about losing their islands, but I guess your too dumb to read.
Seepnah
[Oct 15, 2011 3:02:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darknesse7

Trying to work out where he should have inserted punctuation marks made my eyes bleed.
[Oct 15, 2011 3:36:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

come back and we can talk once your once-upawn a good flag + fail stats = booch third party queen gets an island or 10

Come back when you've done your homework. The only reason you guys even have Swampfen is because my so called "booch queen" decided to give it up cause she got bored of governing it.

Irony is funny.
[Oct 15, 2011 3:47:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Irony is funny.

Oh you've crawled out of whatever hole you spawned from? Cute.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:04:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 208   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates