• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 208
Posts: 208   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22419 times and has 207 replies Next Thread
LunEnvoy

Re: Fastest cake ever

Um. I thought RM was hated cuz they were douchers. With a doucher queen.
No offence, really. Just word on the streets.
I like douchers. Being one and all.
----------------------------------------
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 15, 2011 5:25:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I hear the self destruction bomb going tick tack tick tack.

queefers

I think the color fits with this word. New word to describe the most nauseating flag to ever come by Viridian.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Empatheticly at Oct 15, 2011 5:28:56 PM]
[Oct 15, 2011 5:28:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

RM was probably one, if not the most, memorable flags of Viridian. They deserved to break that record, they even planned to give islands away in excess, what kind of a douche move is that?

Character, pass it on.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 15, 2011 5:31:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

efers and for doing whatever they can to justify the way they act. Legacy only got where they are today because of the huge amount of support they received in the beginning of thier political career.

Not to mention their consistent coat-tailing off the ocean's "superpowers". First it was RM and then they began to fall off, so quickly the troops rallied behind KO. Thus, the "no attack/run our defense if need be" deal was born, ensuring Legacy wouldn't face substantial competition. As this weekend has evidenced, KO has moved on past them. Combine that with the beginnings of an opposition coalition and unavailability of "easy targets", and it will be interesting to see how Legacy keeps rolling.
[Oct 15, 2011 5:34:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I was talking about a record? Eh? Move along.
You're stuck in 2d connotation world.
LoLune

[Oct 15, 2011 5:35:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Really depends what RM your talking about. The RM that was under Cutty was pretty loved. Under Rose not so much. Sorry Rose your more hated than airplane food on Viridian.
Captainrich
[Oct 15, 2011 5:49:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Cutty rawked.
LoLune

[Oct 15, 2011 6:17:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

There was also the RM under Zao also Seepnah for a while they where never hated as far as im aware
[Oct 15, 2011 6:26:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

RM under Seepnah...

No matter how hard I try, the headache will never go.
Anchovia
[Oct 15, 2011 6:27:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

I tend to consider the Cutty/Zao/Seep era the same because they weren't hated. Just pink.
Captainrich
[Oct 15, 2011 6:34:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tmnagis

Re: lock and load

If you guys enjoy blockading as much as flaming then lets see some third parties.

I like this.
Heavywepsguy on Viridian RIP 2012. Buy doubs or your hard work goes to dust when you go on hiatus...

Geegeenore on Emerald

Name will remain ironic until my Gunning can get somewhere higher than Proficient and Able. Nvm, I'm master
[Oct 15, 2011 7:37:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
travischia

I tend to consider the Cutty/Zao/Seep era the same because they weren't hated. Just pink.

RM under Amykate, Milkchan/Onemurdoc.
Ksb, King of WoA on Meridian.
Ksb on all Oceans.
[Oct 15, 2011 7:38:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Which doucher queen... Amykate, Milkchan or Cutthroatale? Because those have been their only queens and I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would say that any of them were douchers.

Well, some of us know Hunta's deep, dark secret that he's a buxom blonde... but I still don't think he'd count as a doucher queen.

Honestly, Lune, I think you're going to have to join Sardinez as co-anchor for the Fox News Viridian Edition.
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 15, 2011 10:26:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Which doucher queen... Amykate, Milkchan or Cutthroatale? Because those have been their only queens and I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would say that any of them were douchers.

Well, some of us know Hunta's deep, dark secret that he's a buxom blonde... but I still don't think he'd count as a doucher queen.

Honestly, Lune, I think you're going to have to join Sardinez as co-anchor for the Fox News Viridian Edition.

As this is lune, he is obviously reffering to Whiterose.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 16, 2011 12:52:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I should not have talked to the flags pre-drop, seing how the time was already decided. Fact is that more often than not, flags that are approached pre-drop play the "We won't defend, stay away!"-card, whether it's true or not, because it's often enough to avoid a Legacy drop, or has been in the past. I should have just dropped first, and talked later.

It keeps getting better!
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 16, 2011 12:57:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

RM [...] were "hated" for being superior.

I disagree. Not my reason.
Maybe ask around and listen why people dislike certain RM leaders and their actions.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 16, 2011 5:11:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

RM [...] were "hated" for being superior.

I disagree. Not my reason.
Maybe ask around and listen why people dislike certain RM leaders and their actions.

They were clearly jealous of my adventures with a certain elephant. Though I should probably shut up and be content with the fact nobody see's me as RM leader. Don't hate. Please? :(
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Oct 16, 2011 5:57:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Haha marto.

Nice noodle-usage there Tik.

So noone hated rose for being a 'backstabber'.
Noone hated RM for letting its allies take the heat and the fall.
Noone hated RM because they talked trash. Constantly.
Noone hated RM because they were arrogant.
Noone hated RM because they did what they wanted for the most part.
Noone hated RM because RM acted like we gave a chuck.
Noone hated RM because everyone else did.

I mean, I could go on and on and on and on.
Of course though, you wouldnt have much of any idea as to why they were hated other than that they were superior.
Typical.
LoLune

[Edit 2 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Oct 16, 2011 6:33:33 AM]
[Oct 16, 2011 6:20:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

certain elephant

Too bad certain elephant wasn't leading RM, they'd be loved forever :D By anyone who isn't alergic to nuts or elephants that is.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kamuflaro at Oct 16, 2011 6:27:53 AM]
[Oct 16, 2011 6:27:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Haha marto.

Nice noodle-usage there Tik.

So noone hated rose for being a 'backstabber'.
Noone hated RM for letting its allies take the heat and the fall.
Noone hated RM because they talked trash. Constantly.
Noone hated RM because they were arrogant.
Noone hated RM because they did what they wanted for the most part.
Noone hated RM because RM acted like we gave a chuck.
Noone hated RM because everyone else did.

I mean, I could go on and on and on and on.
Of course though, you wouldnt have much of any idea as to why they were hated other than that they were superior.
Typical.

I don't remember Roseh ever being queen of RM (I might be mistaken but it's not on their Yppedia page).

I don't think anyone would argue that people hated RM for many different reasons depending on what their experience with them was... but if your argument is that Legacy isn't as bad as RM then I think you would get a lot of arguing about that.

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 16, 2011 10:23:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

My argument is that its the same shuck, different flavor.

Hopefully the new kids realize this and spice it up this time around.
LoLune

[Oct 16, 2011 12:26:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

My argument is that its the same shuck, different flavor.

Hopefully the new kids realize this and spice it up this time around.

So your argument is that bad behavior should just be ignored? RM certainly deserved a lot of the crap they got because, yeah, a lot of the stuff they did deserved to be called out.

Legacy gets called out on their bad behavior because they deserve to be. just because you support them, Lune, does not mean that their lying and hypocritical behavior is above reproach.

Martobain wrote: 

[Oct 16, 2011 1:01:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Lemme try it a different way.
Its a game.
Stop telling people how to play?
Legacy is a ticking time bomb, right?
Then let em enjoy what time they have left.
Or are you so base as to assume malevolence justifies malevolence?

I mean, it does, in a game, but um... think of it like this..(the following is at no particular audience in.... particular. hah)

You know how sver goes about with his anti-legacy stuff? Regardless of whether or not those are his actual sentiments, I have mad respect for the guy because he is able to turn said sentiments into a 'production' of sorts capable of entrancing an audience.
Anything less is annoying. Don't believe me? I annoy you don't I?
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 9:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

Re: Intent to juggle some outposts

OK listen up princesses,

Since when is it BAD to be successful in this game??

Since when is it BAD that people PAY more poe (even though they avoid it) in blockades because they work hard every day to make it?

WHO made up the stupid idea that every blockade has to be "friendly" , which means it must be non sinky, must not paywar, must not have good navvers??? Those are just pathetic rules that nub who can't cade properly decided that if you don't go by them, you're wrong and a bad person.

If you can not handle blockading at ANY condition, DONT BLOCKADE, stop crying about every little thing that legacy does!!, they work hard for their poe and their members, and people who hardly work for it should not expect legacy to play as if they were at their level if legacy does not wish to!

There are NO rules in this game regarding how you're suppose to blockade.

Legacy has the right to take any island if they wish to,
DON'T LIKE IT? BLOCAKDE THEM BACK?
SCARED? DON'T JOIN THE BLOCKADE REGION OF THE GAME?
you guys don't understand that all legacy wants for a good friendly cade, is just simply good manners and not to come to them with an aproach of disrespect? people who tart about them all day in the forums can not expect to have a friendly and easy cade! either prepare for it or shut up.
all you losers that can't handle rough blockading, stay out of it, if you want a friendly cade, come with good manners or face the consinquenses, legacy works hard to be where they are right now, THEY DON'T OWE ANYONE OF YOU ANYTHING.
BTW: ANYONE of you smartasses, would give ANYTHING to be incharge of a flag this powerful and successful, and I bet you that if you had a flag like this, you would of made WAY worse decitions because you don't even try to understand why legacy does what they do, and they try hard to do the right thing.

(I'm not speaking in behalf of legacy, But I am talkign to all you tarting little babys who can't play the game if it doesn't go their way)

Go ahead and pick sentances and try to turn them against me, I couldn't care less, I've made my point.

Horribly late but uh...

I love you.
Spiritofsail
Plant a tree in Israel for only 5 dollars.
Kikkit tells ye, "i sunk toba"
[Oct 18, 2011 1:46:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Recently, us at Dilemma have been having great fun sinking Legacy ships as they either float around unknowingly, or when they come out to get our own (see Avi's dhow sink on the whiners and moaners thread for more details). However, today we didn't find any whatsoever, which is of course a mild surprise at least considering we racked up 5 in one evening yesterday. Whilst idly contemplating this fact, I got a tell from an alt refusing to reveal their identity, and I shall of course respect their wish. They sent me a link to a most depressing of pictures.

After discussing this with a couple of crewmates, Dahlgren showed me this:

Good to see Legacy's royals reinforcing each others initiatives, I suppose. But then again, Legacy, and more specifically, Nightmare, are very proud to call themselves hunters, I know from my time there that they adore their Imperial status and will PvP to their hearts content to keep it thus. So I find it disturbing to say the least that, a flag which is so self-content and supposedly elite will stoop to trying to 'waste our time' by such pathetic techniques.

Step it up Legacy, I thought Dilemma were meant to be the weak ones here.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 18, 2011 12:05:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadone123

Elfeesh, I don't really have anything against you, other than you being with a different cause.

The things I do are in response to what I like to do in-game. I like solo pillaging, to get my mind off things, this is a game, instead of spending 8 dubs on a new officer badge and joining another crew. I simply greeter pillaged. It's just logical. I am a greeter, why not.

With no intent to bring in recruits, nor spreading political bull shit you and your friends in Dillemma try to spread(Via. Forums). I openly welcomed each Greeny that went aboard my ship. Taught a few things, and fought a few battles. Whilst my intent of having fun, was complete.

Maybe have some perspective, if another greeter saw me, they would've said, oh hey, good for you, helping YPP as a whole. Get your mind off our "War" you propaganda spreading pos. And to be honest, there's nothing wrong with greeter pillaging, helping the community and forcing you numbskulls into running about around the ocean, and taking the time of editing and posting images.

I hope you feel like winners getting a response from me.

P.S. Dahlgren, sorry about calling you a terrible dnaver, I was just annoyed you guys are going after our trading crew. You wouldn't understand why.
Nativepride on Miridian
"72 turns have elapsed. The defender is now allowed to disengage from the battle." This is why I don't "Arranged" PvP
[Oct 18, 2011 12:49:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

The things I do are in response to what I like to do in-game. I like solo pillaging, to get my mind off things, this is a game, instead of spending 8 dubs on a new officer badge and joining another crew. I simply greeter pillaged. It's just logical. I am a greeter, why not.

With no intent to bring in recruits

Come at me bro.
Seepnah
[Oct 18, 2011 12:55:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Ha. What an epic reversal of attitude.
[Oct 18, 2011 12:57:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadone123

With no intent to bring in recruits

Come at me bro.

You're picking specific words out, putting others in front, and taking it out of context. Good job!

Why?
Nativepride on Miridian
"72 turns have elapsed. The defender is now allowed to disengage from the battle." This is why I don't "Arranged" PvP
[Oct 18, 2011 12:59:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Lucky coincidence you just happened to be greeter pillaging whilst this flag issue is up, I guess. I take it all back guys, I was wrong.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 18, 2011 1:03:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 208   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates