• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 208
Posts: 208   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22420 times and has 207 replies Next Thread
Delinet

Ok, you're right

The fun option was to wait 1 weekend until the royals of said flag could make it, 1 frig 3p is not fun at all.

I think the entire ocean should have a big party and celebrate Legacys new record, they fought really hard for this, they showed skills no other flag on Viridian have ever shown. Props guys! You make me proud!

Well then... if they are so skill-less and have no talents, why doesn't anyone actually drop on them and try to stop them? instead of crying all day? And as said before, Dilemma shuold of posted an event cade in the time that they couldn't be, and ofc, it could just be an excuse so they wouldn't get their booties kicked? right? easier to just flame the forums ;)
----------------------------------------
/Delinet

Senior Officer of Tapout
Lord of Knockout

Xpirate's pimp since est. September 2011
[Oct 15, 2011 4:16:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Re: lock and load

Oh you've crawled out of whatever hole you spawned from? Cute.

Irony is funny.

[Oct 15, 2011 4:26:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Re: Ok, you're right

The fun option was to wait 1 weekend until the royals of said flag could make it, 1 frig 3p is not fun at all.

I think the entire ocean should have a big party and celebrate Legacys new record, they fought really hard for this, they showed skills no other flag on Viridian have ever shown. Props guys! You make me proud!

Well then... if they are so skill-less and have no talents, why doesn't anyone actually drop on them and try to stop them? instead of crying all day? And as said before, Dilemma shuold of posted an event cade in the time that they couldn't be, and ofc, it could just be an excuse so they wouldn't get their booties kicked? right? easier to just flame the forums ;)

You really are pathetic.

We told your royals that we would happily defend on another week. That way, they could actually get a blockade.

Why does nobody drop on them? Thats really quite simple.

1) They twist events to suit them. Example is at Harm, there was no teaming done, 3p's were neutral. Lux teaming with chillii? Cmon now.

2) They adopt some weird ass blockade tactics. Example is at Viridis. Sorry, most people don't really have an interest in helping to fulfill Q's wishes of never letting Shadowy blockade again by sinking his entire fleet, and burning his poe.

3) They don't give you a nice, low paying blockade unless they like you, you don't speak out against them or you help them in some way. Im not saying this is not their right, but it gives reason as to why flags have a tendency to avoid them

4) All of their blockades are followed by drama, right or wrong. If someone is making an opinion contradictory to their own, they get a spot on the 'troll wall'. Because, after all, that is what we all are.

5) Very little respect seems to ever be shown to their opponents.

I could probably go on, but im sure you get the Jest. Not many people have the cash to contend with Legacy atm, so instead, they come to the forums asking very relevant questions (Not offensive, most of the time). Mainly basing their questioning on how Legacy seems to have turned from a flag that was good for the ocean, that encourages new flags, that people were pleased with. Into a rather ignorant one.

You are always going to get haters when you are succesfull, but acting as if everyone who questions what you do is Anti-Legacy is ridiculous. Some people, you know, just wonder why you don't follow the trend you used to stand for.

Understand?

Yes I mad I lost my pixelated islands. That is all im doing on the forums. Im complaining, im butthurt. Dilemma is bad at blockades, they would get lulboned by a far superior team etc etc etc. Inb4random forum alts. (<------ Sarcasm)

Edit: Oh, and if you 'really' believe the person who recommended event shielding was being sincere, I will use brackets to point out sarcasm for you. (see above)

Edit, edit: No, im not anti-legacy because I got booted. Half of my hearty list are from legacy and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I would still support anything they did if the Legacy now was the same as the Legacy when I joined.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Oct 15, 2011 5:22:31 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 5:10:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

We told your royals that we would happily defend on another week. That way, they could actually get a blockade.

I think Legacy are fine for next week. Drop then and have some friendly blockade then?

Or like against Cairna, when the blockade was agree'd friendly you pulled out at 500/seg, coming up with an excuse?

I'm not trying to troll, i'm just wondering why you have to come up with excuses every time a flag with PoE drops on you/blockades against you, whether it be friendly or not?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 15, 2011 5:18:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I think Legacy are fine for next week. Drop then and have some friendly blockade then?

Or like against Cairna, when the blockade was agree'd friendly you pulled out at 500/seg, coming up with an excuse?

I'm not trying to troll, i'm just wondering why you have to come up with excuses every time a flag with PoE drops on you/blockades against you, whether it be friendly or not?

That is all fairly rich coming from you. If you think we pulled because of Cairna, you too, are an idiot. As said above, in 5, rather easy to understand points (Im sure can read those Ben), we had no interest in going near Legacy, not because they had cash, but because they are simply not a very nice flag (IMO).

If you seriously cannot base your posts on anything more then failed assumptions, then you would be better off not posting.

Edit: You are welcome to tell our LA who stocked and moved over 80 ships to make the drop that pulling out pre-cade was our intention. Or maybe it was just a clever cover *shrugs*
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Oct 15, 2011 5:31:19 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 5:26:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

That is all fairly rich coming from you. If you think we pulled because of Cairna, you too, are an idiot. As said above, in 5, rather easy to understand points (Im sure can read those Ben), we had no interest in going near Legacy, not because they had cash, but because they are simply not a very nice flag (IMO).

If you seriously cannot base your posts on anything more then failed assumptions, then you would be better off not posting.

Edit: You are welcome to tell our LA who stocked and moved over 80 ships to make the drop that pulling out pre-cade was our intention. Or maybe it was just a clever cover *shrugs*

What your not saying, is that if Cairna didn't drop and I did, you would still have entered?

You would have granted me a flagsit and i'd have been flamed, thank you 'oh great one'.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 15, 2011 5:33:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Yes, if you entered what happened behind the scenes would definitly not have occured (<---- Sarcasm)

You see Ben, difference between us is you seem to seek flag-sits. Im actually fairly surprised Legacy didn't tell you we were not defending so you could have picked up one yourself.
[Oct 15, 2011 5:36:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Yes, if you entered what happened behind the scenes would definitly not have occured (<---- Sarcasm)

You see Ben, difference between us is you seem to seek flag-sits. Im actually fairly surprised Legacy didn't tell you we were not defending so you could have picked up one yourself.

na broski, i r w8in 4 oms 2 go on holiday then i take lima k? not hitin ur ossim flag coz im savin my sloops. i need 3 of them 4 every frig u ave 2 win, amirite?

Edit/1: Please forgive the wrongdoers for the horrible crime we committed, I hope never again three sloops take more points than an unchallenged frig! Amen.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benrenshaw at Oct 15, 2011 5:42:03 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 5:39:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Square one.
[Oct 15, 2011 5:40:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Aids has now been found in their brains

I don't know what these kids are smoking, but really Delinet? So you're honestly trying to say that Legacy is a successful, fierce, and skillful blockading flag because nobody drops on them? Allow me to compare him to a certain person who sat on Napi for how many years? Can anyone here with a straight face say that Ksb and his flag was ever successful and/or skillful in blockading up to the point that people were afraid to play with them. No, the reasons are solely economical. Ksb made it just as obvius as you have that drop on his island and he'll use his superior funds to mess up your day, this is exactly what's going down with Legacy here.

It's obvius that most of the Legacy representatives in here has about as much political insight as boiled cod. So let me ask you, dear headless chickens of Legacy; If you actually wanted a well contested blockade, why wouldn't you drop on Laby, Terra, Prolix, Jubilee or Kirin?
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Edit 1 times, last edit by warp11 at Oct 15, 2011 5:52:32 AM]
[Oct 15, 2011 5:51:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Haze, just admit the fact that your flag pulled out due to Cairna entering. Your flag like to paywar Antheas and drop on Viridis time and time again, but when Cairna entered, you got cold feet. Don't come up with lame excuses.

LA? You mean, the misfiring Richeh? ROFL. No interest going near Legacy because we are not very nice? Just admit the fact that you and your retarded royals doesn't have the dough to compete.
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Oct 15, 2011 5:56:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

How are you so wise.
[Oct 15, 2011 5:58:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Re: lock and load

legendary players? WERE legendary hurly moved on and rude has RL I don't see much legendary left after tristan and cyndiepet left P4P has faded ever since THOSE are legendary players.

Hurly is a legend? ROFL. All Hurly did was to chase Betorox around SMH sites using his legendary fearless hurly renamed WB. Has Hurly contributed anything else other than emo ragefits? Nah.

Rude is a legend? ROFL. All he did was to lose whatever islands P4P had, went broke and dropped shoppes on Kirin. Then came up with a few lame ass reasons, youtube videos to announce his "return". And line P4P with morons like Greatness and 1 rounder/3P wannabe named Shady whose best excuses is: "Umm, the cade window is closed?"

Legends my butt.
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Oct 15, 2011 6:03:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Re: Aids has now been found in their brains

I don't know what these kids are smoking, but really Delinet? So you're honestly trying to say that Legacy is a successful, fierce, and skillful blockading flag because nobody drops on them? Allow me to compare him to a certain person who sat on Napi for how many years? Can anyone here with a straight face say that Ksb and his flag was ever successful and/or skillful in blockading up to the point that people were afraid to play with them. No, the reasons are solely economical. Ksb made it just as obvius as you have that drop on his island and he'll use his superior funds to mess up your day, this is exactly what's going down with Legacy here.

It's obvius that most of the Legacy representatives in here has about as much political insight as boiled cod. So let me ask you, dear headless chickens of Legacy; If you actually wanted a well contested blockade, why wouldn't you drop on Laby, Terra, Prolix, Jubilee or Kirin?

Dahl, since you are so unhappy, why don't you actually do something about it. Rather than to beg for "donations" and contributing 1m poes yourself and hope that others can donate poes and fleet for you to have your fun in a sinking enviroment?

I'm sure you have more than 1m poes?
[Oct 15, 2011 6:12:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Re: Intent to juggle some outposts

And Legacy can handle "rough cading?" I don't think so, theres a reason why they only attack outposts and don't go against flags like KO or IC unless its a friendly agreed blockade like they intent to have next weekend; they are so scared and insecure about their skills they even offered to foot in 1/3 of my bills so KO wouldn't go againt them and was kept busy against RM.

The last I heard, you came begging us for help against KO.
[Oct 15, 2011 6:27:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

And Legacy can handle "rough cading?" I don't think so, theres a reason why they only attack outposts and don't go against flags like KO or IC unless its a friendly agreed blockade like they intent to have next weekend; they are so scared and insecure about their skills they even offered to foot in 1/3 of my bills so KO wouldn't go againt them and was kept busy against RM.

The last I heard, you came begging us for help against KO.

Sounds exactly like something she would do.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Oct 15, 2011 6:29:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Hurly would mop your azz all over everything. Then go drink n do it again.

And as pathetic as my friends over in whatsitflag have become, well... Can someone besides alts and raging hormonal 13 year olds be on my side for once? Its hard fighting hordes of morons when your only backup is kids screamin omgomgomg joo suxors we kik butt.
Both vs RM (to whom I said everything hazes cute list said)
And now beside Legacy.
Its a shame, viridian. We find your voice. And so you give it right back to the selfsame people we retook it from.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 15, 2011 7:42:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

. Lol, you said you will still put in a token defense

I said token defense at best, go find the quote, it's in this thread.

But when you got dropped, you whined like a schoolgal who pee in her panties.

Spare me, I don't care about the islands, what goes over my head is the sheer hypocrisy Legacy loves to display time and time again.

Let me give you a tip: Learn from Antheas. Win or lose, suck it up.

We never complained about losing to Antheas. We acknowledged we screwed up and learned from the experience.

If not, blockading isn't your cup of tea.

roflroflroflrofl, Legacy always whine about something in their blockades, thus resulting in their pay-fests and sinkathons.

You got booted for this reason,

Wait, I was booted?! Get your facts right.

gg.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 15, 2011 8:24:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

And as said before, Dilemma shuold of posted an event cade in the time that they couldn't be, and ofc, it could just be an excuse so they wouldn't get their booties kicked? right? easier to just flame the forums ;)

Wow. Sorry guys, forgot to put colour tags in for the slow people in my last post.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Oct 15, 2011 10:53:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

You werent booted. Rose was so friendly, she wouldnt join Dilemma if I was there. So they had to use you instead.
LoLune

[Oct 15, 2011 11:26:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

aze, just admit the fact that your flag pulled out due to Cairna entering. Your flag like to paywar Antheas and drop on Viridis time and time again, but when Cairna entered, you got cold feet. Don't come up with lame excuses. LA? You mean, the misfiring Richeh? ROFL. No interest going near Legacy because we are not very nice? Just admit the fact that you and your retarded royals doesn't have the dough to compete.

Your really a moron aren't you. It doesn't matter if Cairna entered, I told Haze when that round started I didn't want to win by outjobbing, and he knew I was rather pissed and I said I would rather lose the island and he agreed. We could have won that round if we actually lets see, jobbed people before the round started? All we did was take the current jobbers and throw them on a few frigs. We could have filled it up to 5 frigs and made a deficit so big that when Cairna entered he couldn't catch, but we didn't. It doesn't matter who entered.

Dilemma shuold of posted an event cade in the time that they couldn't be

Yeah I forgot about doing that. No really, we don't believe in shielding the times we can't show up by throwing up some event shields.
Captainrich
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hillsmen at Oct 15, 2011 12:01:05 PM]
[Oct 15, 2011 11:58:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chui111111

Good game Legacy.

Pity you couldn't contend. But thanks IC/KO for giving us something to do! (Along with all the lovely staff of our 'dormant' flag, you know who you are <3)
Brucee on Viridian
Semi-Retired and will only pop on for blockades!
[Oct 15, 2011 2:53:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Because no one ever heard of flashbangs and smoke grenades.
LoLune

[Oct 15, 2011 3:23:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Fastest cake ever

I have not read the thread, nor will I.

I just want to thank our jobbers, who actually stayed with us for less PoE than KO and WaR paid. In the morning, I will know who you were and I will remember it.

I would also like to thank our awesome sloop navers and land staff. I had some good laughs on Kaiyotic's sloop. :)

But most of all, Nativepride and his logistics staff, who sorted out the stock when we realised that noone had done that yet. Great job, and I'm very sorry that you had to do that under such stress.

I made one mistake this weekend, that I will try to learn from, even though I tend to fall in that trap more often than not, it seems. I should not have talked to the flags pre-drop, seing how the time was already decided. Fact is that more often than not, flags that are approached pre-drop play the "We won't defend, stay away!"-card, whether it's true or not, because it's often enough to avoid a Legacy drop, or has been in the past. I should have just dropped first, and talked later.

Anyway, it seems that our drops caused a fair bit of blockading, even though we ended up having more fun at Swampfen. All in all, I'm quite happy with how it turned out, even though I know that the tarting will go on here.

See you on the board next week, I assume!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:08:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chui111111

Re: Fastest cake ever

I made one mistake this weekend, that I will try to learn from, even though I tend to fall in that trap more often than not, it seems. I should not have talked to the flags pre-drop, seing how the time was already decided. Fact is that more often than not, flags that are approached pre-drop play the "We won't defend, stay away!"-card, whether it's true or not, because it's often enough to avoid a Legacy drop, or has been in the past. I should have just dropped first, and talked later.

I don't want to start an argument, I think you are/were a good person.

But this paragraph doesn't apply to this weekend. You were told by flags that they wouldn't be there, but you still went ahead and dropped.

And just as a side note about WaR, I went out of my way to be able to make it on to defend. It's not because I was lying or trying to delay you.
Brucee on Viridian
Semi-Retired and will only pop on for blockades!
[Oct 15, 2011 4:45:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

And I'm not sure if she didn't notice but Dilemmas defense consisted of a sloop with me, Elfeesh and 5 more jobbers, great defense team!

On another note thanks KO!
Roseh

[Oct 15, 2011 4:48:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Re: I'm no longer a person i'm Legacy.

I have not read the thread, nor will I.

I just want to thank our jobbers, who actually stayed with us for less PoE than KO and WaR paid. In the morning, I will know who you were and I will remember it.

I would also like to thank our awesome sloop navers and land staff. I had some good laughs on Kaiyotic's sloop. :)

But most of all, Nativepride and his logistics staff, who sorted out the stock when we realised that noone had done that yet. Great job, and I'm very sorry that you had to do that under such stress.

Anyway, it seems that our drops caused a fair bit of blockading, even though we ended up having more fun at Swampfen. All in all, I'm quite happy with how it turned out, even though I know that the tarting will go on here.

See you on the board next week, I assume!

So am I confused or did she just basically say we're not going to do friendly blockades anymore, and we're gonna totally dick on you all because if it's not our way, then it's no way and we're going to do what we want to do no matter what. Glad to know you were once a friendly flag. I hope what happened to RM happens to you, RM didn't even deserve it as much as I think Legacy does. At least RM tried to work with people, I personally hope that someone puts you guys in your place.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:49:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Congratulations on your defence W.A.R. and congrats to KO on your new islands.

Legacy, did you contend any of the islands you dropped on? Please have a look at what you actually achieved this weekend before you pull the "we planned for this to happen for the good of the ocean" card.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 15, 2011 4:58:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I know the answer! I know the answer!

/e raises her hand hysterically!

I hear the self destruction bomb going tick tack tick tack.
Roseh

[Oct 15, 2011 5:03:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

RM didn't even deserve it as much as I think Legacy does. At least RM tried to work with people, I personally hope that someone puts you guys in your place.

I agree.

RM didn't pretend to be something they are not and were "hated" for being superior. Legacy are hated for being inconsistant verbal queefers and for doing whatever they can to justify the way they act. Legacy only got where they are today because of the huge amount of support they received in the beginning of thier political career. They made promises to help bring back cheap fun cades and bullied thier way through small inexperienced flags.

just wanted to point out that Legacy and RM shouldn't really be compared because there has never been a flag as low as Legacy on any ocean that i have seen.

Also im not sure if that is the proper way to use the word "Queefers" or if the word even exists so i apologise if the word was used incorrectly.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 15, 2011 5:20:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 208   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates