• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1656 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
sarahspirate

Is quiet in here?

Hello??

Does anyone post in here? Im lonely and Im bored of talking to myself
:(

Sooooooo ummm yeah whats up??
----------------------------------------
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Sep 27, 2011 7:40:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrSquiddy

Re: Is quiet in here?

Does Cobalt have better Parley?

If so, should we move there?

What would happen if a bunch of Midnight flags got together, made one big flag on Cobalt, and tried to take it over?

--Squiddy
[Sep 27, 2011 9:20:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

What would happen if a bunch of Midnight flags and Cobalt flags got together, made one big flag on Viridian, and tried to take it over?
(We could go to Malachite and triple their population.)
Dexla d'Midnight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dexla at Sep 27, 2011 10:14:39 AM]
[Sep 27, 2011 10:13:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Im already annoying viridian!!

So tell me more about this ocean take over??
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

[Sep 27, 2011 11:41:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sevenlyrcake

What would happen if a bunch of Midnight flags got together, made one big flag on Cobalt, and tried to take it over?

I'll come with you Squiddy :D

Sounds fun.

And a little evil.

Like something a bunch of pirates would do!
Sevenlayers on the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer, Midnight Reavers

[Sep 27, 2011 2:32:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pomfret

There is about as much happening here as OVER THERE.
How about we blockade a few Viridian islands with a couple of WFs, run around the blockade boad, start a pay war, make them overpay their jobbers and send the rest of us to job for them instead?
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Sep 27, 2011 9:48:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

I LOVE it!!! bwahahahaha ebbiilllll rules! Right so whos organising it...not me cause i have both hands full of rum and lap of snacks :D

[Sep 28, 2011 1:24:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Not that I'm playing anywhere much, but, I'm already in a flag on Viridian (Sink University) with other sub ocean players (mostly Cobalt). If anyone is interested in trying to actively play a doub ocean with other sub ocean players, you're welcome to join us. However, this has been tried many times in the past (when Hunter opened and a decent effort when Malachite opened) and those attempts failed after a few months. It seems that sub ocean players often just don't like the doubloon ocean model and the players on the doubloon oceans.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Sep 28, 2011 10:05:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

It seems that sub ocean players often just don't like the doubloon ocean model and the players on the doubloon oceans.

I personally might be in that position (more the model than the players!) but I disagree for another reason.

A competent player who prefers the subscription model and has played it for 3-4 years "every day" may well prefer to simply play for free if they want to play less. The easiest way to do that is to move to dub oceans, and occasionally dubscribe.

Didn't you somewhat randomly dubscribe me, once, sprng?

I'll join the next dub attempt, anyway! Saturday nights only....
[Sep 28, 2011 10:59:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates