• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 1082
Posts: 1082   Pages: 37   [ First Page | Previous Page | 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 407927 times and has 1081 replies Next Thread
ryujinpp

Re: Trophy Speculation and Discussion: Part 4 Reply to this Post

Mars has earned the Seventeenth Order of the Jolly Roger ; congrats!

I was not sure how to add this to the YPPedia.

added
----------------------------------------
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Nov 27, 2020 3:48:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

Re: Trophy Speculation and Discussion: Part 4 Reply to this Post

Identical situation as Dinosaur's post: Tomrizza
Awarded the Jinxed Idol on the Opal Ocean. Only player on the ocean. Logged in for the first time since creation. Had logged into the Cerulean, Meridian and Jade servers just prior to event. No interaction other than to log in; pirate is on a shared account to other servers.
----------------------------------------
Tomrizzo
Serendipity, Rebel Rousers
Emerald
[Feb 13, 2021 8:25:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1082   Pages: 37   [ First Page | Previous Page | 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates