• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2384 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
monstrzro

FFF brings you Sloopy Poopy 3 Revenge of the .... well you can figure it out

March 22

6 Pirate Time

Fintan

Turbulant

Sloops Only Non-Sinking

This event will be the tuesday after the OE event block. Times can be adjusted as well so dont hesitate to post times that could be better.And if enough for around that general time it can be changed to accomidate :)

Now the name Sloopy Poopy. Some will say gross,some will laugh,some will cry.......HEY that sloop just pooed on me. As the name suggests its all about sloops droppings. Its the next best thing to being an angry monkey.You get to fling it at whomever ya want. Not that anyone irks you enough to just wanna do something like that. xD

Rules
Please register to make it easier to track for points. Driver and ship or ships.
And right before you drop poo please send a tell to a referee- Me for now maybe more to be declared .
This is for making verification of your droppings.If there are several dumps made at once,might get hard to determine who pooed who.
Unregistered vessels are welcome to participate but are not eligible for prizes.

Scoring
Flaming poo : 20 pts.
Poo : 10 pts.

Bonus Scoring
Dropped on a single flag 10 pts.

Dropped on a double flag 20 pts.

Dropped on a triple flag 30 pts.

Dropped on top of another persons Flaming poo : 20 pts.

Dropped on top of another persons poo : 10 pts.

Dropped directly on another ship : 40 pts.

There is points awarded for pooing on yourself,unfortunately the negative kind. If you are pushed into your own poo we will laugh and point,and you get a fancy medal stating the fact you were pushed into it. If you drive through it the same thing applies.

Pushed into or driving throuh your own poo: - 30pts.

Bonus Points are awarded for accuracy only,not if someone drives threw your poo (yes threw sounded funnier than through) XD

Flag points only factor in as stated above and are not added to the total.So flag sitting will only get you trophies you havent aquired yet.

Prizes
Place prizes go to the naver,it is up to them to share poe prize with jobbers .
1st
A Phantom Class sloop Shunned Ling(stocked)
20K in poe

2nd
Sloop Painted with Gilded Cannons Cheap Stickleback(stocked) thanks Fearbadge
15K in poe

3rd
Dhow Psyched Gar(unstocked)
10k in poe

and more to be announced soon different catagories to be awarded in the mix :)

Ohfroggyone and Nicolette were contributing members of this idea :) Mostly Froggy and her twisted dreams xD

And the lovely MissCEE thank you for the awesome poster :)

Edited for ship names
----------------------------------------
Monstrzro
Captain that Runs With Scissors
King of Full Fathom Five
Saintsinner at times of opportunity
Half the people you know are below average
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstrzro at Mar 16, 2011 6:39:26 PM]
[Mar 7, 2011 7:07:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Re: FFF brings you Sloopy Poopy 3 Revenge of the .... well you can figure it out

Awesome.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Mar 7, 2011 7:18:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

Re: FFF brings you Sloopy Poopy 3 Revenge of the .... well you can figure it out

I love this poster so hard.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Mar 7, 2011 7:19:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MissCee

I love this poster so hard.

hehe thanks!
Misscee on Cobalt

[Mar 7, 2011 7:25:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstrzro

Dont forget to register if your going to try :) Ship name and such
Monstrzro
King of Full Fathom Five
[Mar 16, 2011 6:45:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstrzro

Registration deadline for this event is 5:30 PM pirate time. There must be at least 3 entrants or the event will be postponed till a later date. There wil be no default 2nd or 3rd place,all ships must poo ,not just show up to support one entrant.

Sorry for any inconvenience but I did post earlier in the thread for anyone to post other times they would like . I have seen posts of the previous renditions of this event have people wish they could be there. Good luck out there :)
Monstrzro
King of Full Fathom Five
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstrzro at Mar 22, 2011 2:18:04 PM]
[Mar 22, 2011 2:17:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates