• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1760 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Hazarath

OE 'Cade Game: Round 3 Targeting

Alright guys, its about that time. As y'all know, we'll be dropping on Conglin on the 19th for Part 2 of the OE 'Cade Game. However, before that we have to hold the event to determine our next target.

This round's event is pretty simple:

On Wednesday, March 16th at 5 PM Pirate Time, there will be a one round, sloops only, sinking event blockade at Fintan (Blockade graciously provided by FFF). There will be an entry fee of 10k per sloop, and all entry fees will be placed on the OE Treasure Sloop.

OE will field 3 sloops. 2 regular, and 1 Treasure Sloop. The sloop that fires the sinking shot into any OE sloop will be awarded with 2 points per normal sloop, and 4 points for the Treasure Sloop.

There will only be a first place prize, as all the prize money will be on the Treasure Sloop to be THed by whoever's still alive at that point.

To enter, send me the name(s) of the sloop(s) you wish to register as well as 10k per sloop. Any flag that takes in a sloop that has not been pre-registered will be disqualified from the event. Furthermore, sinking a sloop that was not pre-registered will be worth 1 point.

The winner picks the April 'Cade Game Target.

List of Registered Sloops:
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Hazarath at Mar 6, 2011 4:53:24 PM]
[Mar 6, 2011 1:13:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Conflictted

Re: OE 'Cade Game: Round 3 Targeting

Where will this event be at?
~Crowned of the Cerulean Ocean
~Captain of Bibo Ergo Sum ( I drink therefore i am)

Herowena says, "Are we thralling?"
Crowned says, "does a bear barnacle in the woods?"
[Mar 6, 2011 2:55:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Where will this event be at?

Fintan, thanks. I edited it in.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Mar 6, 2011 2:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Due to RL rearing it's ugly head, Hiyatei will be running this event. All entries/questions should go to her.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Mar 16, 2011 1:43:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Congrats to Nymeria who gets to pick our next target! I've given 'er until Sunday the 20th to let me know where it is.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Mar 16, 2011 5:46:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates