• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1846 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
blobbles

St Blob's Day 2011

It's coming up to that time of the year again, the booze cupboard is well stocked, I have jars full of sweeties (I bought £10 worth of Smarties just because of Thal) I'm even contemplating breaking my New Years Resolution of no take out for a year, just for this special day.

However, I'm at a loss. I have all this PoE, and a couple of fams, and a shit load of junk lots of prizes to give away, and I do not have a clue how to do it. And regardless of what I come up with, there's always an ungrateful little turd on hand to complain. So I am looking for a sincerely evil method of prize distribution and a scapegoat. So, y'know, have at it.
----------------------------------------
Blobbles - Captain of Simulated Sobriety - King of Drunken Deadbeats.
Supreme Overlord of all things Alcoholic - Cobalt.
[Feb 10, 2011 2:16:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: St Blob's Day 2011

Put everything in presents, and give one per person :)
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Feb 10, 2011 10:10:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Pick the most luck-based tournaments you can come up with, then, obviously, blame Apollo for being a baaaad influence.

edit: learn to preview first >_<
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Snowpixie at Feb 10, 2011 10:32:26 PM]
[Feb 10, 2011 10:31:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

I have no ideas but I volunteer for scapegoat (I think)
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Feb 11, 2011 12:37:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laurelweezle

Give away the best stuff in the worst tournaments EX: Fish Boxing, EX: Holes TD, EX: Stick SF
[Feb 11, 2011 3:04:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blobbles

Gin and juice should be consumed more often with brekkers.

I thought I'd start of today with some blobbish wisdom, and now onto today's business. 150 boxes, 150 prizes, who knows what is in the boxes? I don't*. The boxes will be given away in tourneys of varying settings, awarded to persons who are embracing the spirit of St Blob's day, and from noon game time onwards, available for purchase at the price of 5k each. (proceeds from sales will be redistributed before the conclusion of St Blob's day at midnight)

*I really don't know what will be in each box. I know the prizes will range from sticks right the way up to a fam...or two. But aside from that, I'm clueless.
Blobbles - Captain of Simulated Sobriety - King of Drunken Deadbeats.
Supreme Overlord of all things Alcoholic - Cobalt.
[Feb 14, 2011 3:29:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates