• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2999 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Darlieboy

Bounty Ideas Win a Cupid Warbrig

It is interesting hung has decided to come up with some plan to try and waste my time or attack me by placing a bounty on me. But did he realize I am not a merchant? I don't even bother to move stock around for voyages unless there is at least a 30 or 40k profit in doing so.

A pvp? mmm hmm I don't think that's gonna make be scared or worried..

So I came up with some suggestions Ideas....

What kind of Bounties could hung put on me?

All those that hate me... and those that do not hate me... You can suggest your Bounty Ideas to hurt me... I'll pick the best answer (The one that seems to worry the most) and give them a Cupid war brig as the prize.. (This is not a scam)

Bounty Ideas for hung - Rules :

• Only 1 entry per person, You could suggest multiple ideas but only 1 post per person.
  • This should not involve any kind of cheating or breaking the game rules.
  • Keep it sportive and avoid harsh choice of words.
  • This is a real event, so please give geniune suggestions that is possible to execute.
  • All suggestions should be submitted before Midnight 31st Dec 2010.
  • Winners will be announced shortly after, and once announced they should claim the gift in forums and I shall find them in game and give the prize.

~Darlie
----------------------------------------
~We don't stop playing because we grow old,
we grow old because we stop playing~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Darlieboy at Dec 20, 2010 9:11:26 AM]
[Dec 20, 2010 9:05:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Conflictted

Re: Bounty Ideas Win a Cupid Warbrig

It is interesting hung has decided to come up with some plan to try and waste my time or attack me by placing a bounty on me. But did he realize I am not a merchant? I don't even bother to move stock around for voyages unless there is at least a 30 or 40k profit in doing so.

A pvp? mmm hmm I don't think that's gonna make be scared or worried..

So I came up with some suggestions Ideas....

What kind of Bounties could hung put on me?

All those that hate me... and those that do not hate me... You can suggest your Bounty Ideas to hurt me... I'll pick the best answer (The one that seems to worry the most) and give them a Cupid war brig as the prize.. (This is not a scam)

Bounty Ideas for hung - Rules :

• Only 1 entry per person, You could suggest multiple ideas but only 1 post per person.
  • This should not involve any kind of cheating or breaking the game rules.
  • Keep it sportive and avoid harsh choice of words.
  • This is a real event, so please give geniune suggestions that is possible to execute.
  • All suggestions should be submitted before Midnight 31st Dec 2010.
  • Winners will be announced shortly after, and once announced they should claim the gift in forums and I shall find them in game and give the prize.

~Darlie

He could pay everyone a certain amount of money that does ANY dealing with you whatsoever. Weither it be stock, ships, or poe. Eventually you WILL run out and willl HAVE to find a way to get stock. This cuts you off where you can non longer hit unless you want your crew to be weary from having no rum =)
~Crowned of the Cerulean Ocean
~Captain of Bibo Ergo Sum ( I drink therefore i am)

Herowena says, "Are we thralling?"
Crowned says, "does a bear barnacle in the woods?"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Conflictted at Dec 20, 2010 11:06:47 AM]
[Dec 20, 2010 11:05:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

He could post a bounty for people to PvP you coming out of Atlantis - a fully manned war brig should be able to give a jobbers-have-left WF a run for the money, or...

He could put out a bounty for any flag that would declare war on you in the hopes of lulling you into sinking PvP encounters, or...

He could post a standard PvP bounty on any pirate that jobs with you, significantly decreasing your jobber pool, or...

He could put out a bounty payable to any island holder for declaring war on you, effectively limiting the number of islands at which you could port
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Dec 20, 2010 11:50:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
Gov_Marley

Perhaps he will pay out bounty for anyone who provides a screenshot of wasting you in poker. Why not a swordfight or rumble as well? There is the rumble tourny for a fam coming up this week. Maybe if you participated in this and someone bears proof that they stopped you in your tracks during the tournament.

If you participate in the blockade event, he might even pay double to anyone who sinks you and stops you from winning the island...
Ladyturner but Please Call me LT

Just me

Cobalt
[Dec 20, 2010 12:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darlieboy

He could post a bounty for people to PvP you coming out of Atlantis - a fully manned war brig should be able to give a jobbers-have-left WF a run for the money, or...

He could put out a bounty for any flag that would declare war on you in the hopes of lulling you into sinking PvP encounters, or...

He could post a standard PvP bounty on any pirate that jobs with you, significantly decreasing your jobber pool, or...

He could put out a bounty payable to any island holder for declaring war on you, effectively limiting the number of islands at which you could port

So far this is the best.. Nice ideas Pete. Hey Hung, You could use some of these Ideas.. Post a bounty that will affect me.
[Dec 20, 2010 8:01:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tylerbj

He could pay people to mute you. This would probably have a somewhat strong negative affect on how you would play the game thereafter..
[Dec 20, 2010 8:31:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raymondbaker

he could pay people to blackspot ye constantly or....

pay people to come on yer ship when yer loading something such as a pilly, flot etc and spam that there are other voyages of the same type loading (e.g. yer loading a brig lanty and I came on and spammed that hung was loading a brig lanty also) or...

pay people to plank ye every time ye job on another voyage

btw are we allowed to edit our post if we come up with other ideas?
Steveb Drunken SO of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness
Cerulean

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian & Obsidian)
[Dec 21, 2010 9:43:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marick68

he could pay people to blackspot ye constantly or....

or not.......
Grg on Cobalt
Grg on Sage

Also on every other ocean.

Long live the Great Cacti Power!

Offical member of the Oceanus Stalking Armored Division 2, and the Hera Floating Division 2

"Hera stalks Grg!"
[Dec 21, 2010 1:07:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Stop. Just stop.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Dec 22, 2010 12:56:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hirsty

or he could pay for some misunderstood male cheerleaders to prance around ye all day >.>

or just pay fer bnavvers ro sit at every league point to try shoot ye down and then have another in a War Brig at port to finish ye off be it a lantis run or anything
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hirsty at Dec 22, 2010 1:59:12 AM]
[Dec 22, 2010 1:56:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ReaverAxis

Issue a bounty that rewards any flag who defends or helps defend any island from any blockade you declare. Possibly supplying them with ships, stock, jobbing pay, massive rewards per ship of yours sunk, etc.
/signed
The Ghost of Unlimited Alcohol.
Beerghostx
[Dec 22, 2010 3:20:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laurelweezle

Who ever records and then posts Darlie getting very angry on Ventrilo.

Or you could pay those who take screen shots of Darlie getting very embarresed like getting a good or such in a DR, or getting insta by an able in SF or Rumble. Honestly, you should get the brownie points just for showing him fail hehehehe.
[Dec 23, 2010 5:41:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tennispro2

Or you could pay those who take screen shots of Darlie getting very embarresed like getting a good or such in a DR, or getting insta by an able in SF or Rumble. Honestly, you should get the brownie points just for showing him fail hehehehe.

Good luck with this one. lol. xD
Tennispro

Senior Officer of the crew Serial Pillagers
Prince of the flag Art of War

"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
Aldous Huxley
[Dec 23, 2010 11:56:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darlieboy

Pizzahutpete wins:) i'll find you in game pete. Grats
[Jan 10, 2011 12:37:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Wow - cool! Thanks Darlie :)
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Jan 10, 2011 2:34:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates