• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4081 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
marick68

Super Sinking Bumper Sloops for Conglin

So heres the deal. Acta non Verba will just give you Coglin Island to do anything you want with it. You can run around on it, drink from its swamps, pass out on the beach, or whatever you want. You just need to sink a few sloops for us first.

Event: Super Sinking Bumper Sloops
Time: 6 PM Pirate time. January 15th ( Subject to change if we lose the island. Or I have work that day in which case I will adjust the time to either sunday or a different time that saturday Notice will be given one week in advance.)
Reason: I like when ships go glub glub.

Rules:
1) You can use/sink as many sloops as you want.
2) Only one sloop per flag at a time. ( So you sink one you can enter a new one not enter two sloops at one time)
3) 5k Entrance fee. Stone will be placed in the palace and sold for 5k per so you can pay to enter that way. If you fail to pay and enter you shall be DQ'ed and sunkers
4) You can use your own sloops or purchase them from us. To discourage mates from entering a Gajillion times if you buy from us sloops will cost you 12k for the first one, 20k for the second one, 25k for the thirds, and going up from there in increasing 5k amounts.
5) Just to make it even more obnoxious the scoring will be done by flag points. So not only do you have to ram a lot you have to also get to the flags for points.
NOT TO FRET THOUGH!
To encorage sinking I will be awarding bonus points to flags that bump other sloops to death. 15 points will be awarded to flags that sink other boats. I will also give you 5 points for poops on other ships because it makes me laugh.
6) RUN IT'S DA POLICE! As an attempted prevention measure for people entering without paying the entrance fee or for breaking rules or entering more than one sloop. Psychox will be driving around a Junk to sink the naughty pirates. There flags will also be disqualified from the event.
7) It's been pointed out to me that if we don't give ships a motivation to move it might turn into a point sit so to counter this Crowned will be navving a sloop that has the sole purpose of bumping other ships. So no you will have to keep moving.
69) Have a Sexy sexy time!

More rules to come if something is brought up.......

Feel free to tart/critique/ask about anything posted here.

If I get more time I will make a prettier picture than the smexy cat drunk driving.

PS..... Acta non Verba would like to strongly encourage a blockade of Conglin the weekend to follow the giveaway to test new ownership. This is not a mandatory thing, we ourselves will not be blockading the island but tis' just a suggestion.

Edit: I bet you all wanted to know when it is.
Edit2: Rule adjustment Psychox is now the Police and Crowned the motivator!
----------------------------------------
Grg on Cobalt
Grg on Sage

Also on every other ocean.

Long live the Great Cacti Power!

Offical member of the Oceanus Stalking Armored Division 2, and the Hera Floating Division 2

"Hera stalks Grg!"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by marick68 at Dec 19, 2010 3:34:28 PM]
[Dec 19, 2010 7:37:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
theken100

Re: Super Sinking Bumper Sloops for Conglin

Quick question, did this very flag not take TLM off someone who won the island in a very similar way (almost identical) on the grounds that they didn't believe that he didn't deserve the island for winning it?#

Edit: I can spell... honestly....
Psychopaul and others on Cobalt

[18:50:20] Darliey says, "make me station"
[18:50:29] Mrbgone forced Darliey to walk the plank.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by theken100 at Dec 19, 2010 8:35:39 AM]
[Dec 19, 2010 8:31:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marick68

PS..... Acta non Verba would like to strongly encourage a blockade of Conglin the weekend to follow the giveaway to test new ownership. This is not a mandatory thing, we ourselves will not be blockading the island but tis' just a suggestion.

I think I suggested that someone do the same thing.... but I guess it wasn't clear so I shall do it again. I Grg, hereby suggest that another flag challenge the winners of this even to a blockade to test the worth of said island holder.

Better?

I also never spoke ill of winning an island in an event. If you read all the posts made you could see that I said I was a a fan of them. Thanks for the input.
Grg on Cobalt
Grg on Sage

Offical member of the Oceanus Stalking Armored Division 2, and the Hera Floating Division 2

"Hera stalks Grg!"
[Dec 19, 2010 8:34:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
firelady1977

hey come help Cobalt's Most Wanted take conglin. Steelthunder has some great plans and great event blockades to get this ocean a little bit more alive so come help us take conglin. He's willing to pay good so help us out

Soccermom of cobalt ocean
[Dec 19, 2010 11:37:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
uppy_pay

I heartily endorse this lolcat product and/or service.
Kattles, where it counts. (Cerulean)
[Dec 19, 2010 12:47:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

hey come help Cobalt's Most Wanted take conglin. Steelthunder has some great plans and great event blockades to get this ocean a little bit more alive so come help us take conglin. He's willing to pay good so help us out

What, you have to advertise to fill a sloop?
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Dec 20, 2010 8:41:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

What, you have to advertise to fill a sloop?

With today's ocean population...? Yeah
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Dec 21, 2010 6:21:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
firelady1977

lol nope not rlly advertising to fill advertising that ima be there at conglin to try to take it.
[Dec 27, 2010 3:30:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Starflight14

Woo steel will sink you all... im definatlly going to go... no other crews should so we can have an island...

Also, for blockaiding an island that the flag may not be to powerfull is mean... Just cause we are not all acta non verba and can come from being created to one of the most powerfull flags in a matter of months, doesnt mean we shouldnt be able to own an island... that is how flags gain power anyways
Officerblue on the ocean of elites... COBALT

Now retired :/ BACK AGAIN!!!!
[Dec 27, 2010 6:42:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Woo steel will sink you all... im definatlly going to go... no other crews should so we can have an island...

Also, for blockaiding an island that the flag may not be to powerfull is mean... Just cause we are not all acta non verba and can come from being created to one of the most powerfull flags in a matter of months, doesnt mean we shouldnt be able to own an island... that is how flags gain power anyways

I hope you win so I can drop a chest on you so hard.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Dec 29, 2010 7:13:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MissCee

Morbzie, can I make your blockade poster? ;)
Misscee on Cobalt

[Dec 29, 2010 11:01:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marick68

Morbzie, can I make your blockade poster? ;)

Can I be in this one?
Grg on Cobalt
Grg on Sage

"Hera stalks Grg!"
[Dec 30, 2010 1:49:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deatharrows

Lmao Morb XD /e gives 2 thumbs up to morb
Deatharrows
-Meridian Ocean
[Jan 3, 2011 10:19:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

So,

Who won?
Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Jan 15, 2011 6:48:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Conflictted

Congratulations to Cobalt's Most Wanted, they won Conglin Island =)
~Crowned of the Cerulean Ocean
~Captain of Bibo Ergo Sum ( I drink therefore i am)

Herowena says, "Are we thralling?"
Crowned says, "does a bear barnacle in the woods?"
[Jan 15, 2011 7:39:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Wishes do come true.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Jan 16, 2011 1:59:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates