• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1897 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Rhapzodi

Ocean's Shadow Crew's Imperial Farewell To Midnight.....

Going out with a bang.......

What - Imperial Class War Brig Pillage
When - Sunday 21st November Noon Gametime
Jobbing Contacts - See Notice Board or /tell any online officer of Ocean's Shadow crew.

----------------------------------------
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Nov 20, 2010 7:54:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tarteaucreme

Re: Ocean's Shadow Crew's Imperial Farewell To Midnight.....

Thanks to all who came out to make this somewhat of a success.

It was meant to be a bit of fun and not really a serious pillage at all win or lose, but between the awesome random navvers (Thard, Sori & Loralai) and my good self, with more than a little help from the top notch jobbers that pulled us out of some not so good navving (ok they pulled me out of some not so good navving once or twice) :s, we went unbeaten, but for one mean BK.

Special thanks to Munkie for being our super XO for the evening and to all the members of both the Booching Blaggards Flag and the Imperial Golden Dragons Crew for turning out to support us.

I hope all those that jobbed with us had some fun and congrats to all those that won our Dhow giveaway prizes.

Ocean's Shadow...out
Poemistress - Imperial Golden Dragons - Midnight
[Nov 21, 2010 5:00:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

Yarr! Was fun! Nice drivin Missy :)
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Nov 21, 2010 5:05:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

I, too, would also like to thank all the BB flagmates, the IGD crewmates and all the other jobbers for coming out to play one last time with us as the OS crew. I was late logging on due to real life and had to leave the pilly early to tend to some emotional last minute crew business, but for the time that I was on, it was fun!

Alniyat---I will miss you the most.

Big hugs and cookies to you all!
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Nov 22, 2010 4:16:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates