• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 23
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3171 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
RedDutch

Amity Island Event Give away....

We are giving away Amity to a flag that can show their skills on the blockcade board and dosen't mind sinking a ship or two.

We will be having an event cade on Amity this weekend. It will be a one round event blockade, sloops only, winner takes the island. Come for the fun and maybe you'll have your flag a first or another island or maybe an injury....

Rules

One sloop on the board at a time per flag. Any more then one sloop and that flag will be disqualified from winning the island.
If your sloop sinks, feel free to bring in another one.

'Fruity Lexia' will be taking a maximum of 2 sloops in at a time just to make it that bit more interesting.
The flag with the highest number of points at end of the round (besides fruity lexia) wins the island.

How to enter

Please talk to a royal of 'Fruity Lexia' or post in this thread if you are going to enter this event.

(please note: Flags that do not inform us of entering cannot win the event blockade and therefore the island)

Important Stuff

The event is scheduled to start at:
11.00am, 5th of June, 2010, PDT ( Game time)

This will be a sinking event, we hope no one ruins the fun for anyone else, but by making it sinking we hope to attract serious contenders who really want to have their own island.

Any Questions, feel free to Pm me on here, or contact me (Nedskelly) in game, or one of Fruity Lexia's Friendly royals.

EDIT: Watching ships will be allowed, on renamed ships only.
Only one sloop that intends to go in on the board at a time ( this includes the safe Zones) . Any violation of these rules will result in me being sad and that flag being disqualified.
----------------------------------------
MorningGlory

Prince of TFF

Molasses on Cobalt did my avatar ( Awsome work btw)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RedDutch at May 29, 2010 6:52:57 PM]
[May 29, 2010 6:44:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mrsuperflow

Re: Amity Island Event Give away....

Good luck everyone every one
i hope to see a few people show up
see you all on the board <3
Pezzamatic King of fruity Lexia Sage <3
[May 29, 2010 7:20:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlemike5

Ah what the hell Royal Army will be there in some way shape or form. Good Luck all
Littlemike of Sage
[May 30, 2010 3:04:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
teabagbill

Cue two Royal Army Ships sinking themselves by friendly fire / rams. Hilarity ensues.
MC MundanCe, SPC
[May 30, 2010 11:41:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scientology.org/?source=ga&gclid=CID0w4vCk58CFSBk4wodgzD7JQ [Link]  Go to top 
donut1001

Cue two Royal Army Ships sinking themselves by friendly fire / rams. Hilarity ensues.

Considering the event states that only one ship from each flag may enter at any given time, i think we'll be sticking to rams.
I've quit.
[May 30, 2010 2:49:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nooblar

Damnit frogmann, jokes aren't funny after you explain them. This joke is currently pretty funny, and we aren't ruining it for your sake.
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[May 30, 2010 3:07:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
donut1001

Damnit frogmann, jokes aren't funny after you explain them. This joke is currently pretty funny, and we aren't ruining it for your sake.

I like ruining things.
I've quit.
[May 30, 2010 3:20:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Burninat0r

No, you ruin liking things.
Burninator

Very retired. Not coming back.
[May 30, 2010 3:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kiadude

I will be entering the event, however I'm unsure which flag I will be entering with ^_^

Nice event idea :)
Retired. :(

But still ready to spring into action and blockade yo booty. :)
[May 30, 2010 3:55:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
donut1001

I'd like to give a reminder to smaller flags that may want to participate. To receive the island, in an island transfer, the flag in which it is being transferred to must have the required fame for that specific island type (Amity is an outpost, therefore the required fame is that of Noted or above).

So before you think about entering, make sure your flag has the required fame.

Edit: Oh, and Ned, you may want to post this in Sage Events aswell, seeing as some people don't bother to read Parley.
I've quit.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by donut1001 at May 30, 2010 11:07:08 PM]
[May 30, 2010 11:05:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Tessellators II: Rise of the Deep

I, Ljamethyst, former Lord of League of Light (LOLOL) and grand poobah (governor) of Amity Island and owner of Great White Sharp (dusted), do hereby stake my claim to this pile of rocks!

I fully intend to fling my sloop into this cannon ball party with wild abandon, but not too wild that anyone actually damages it. Buoys will be under the influence like a MySpace house party.

The following limerick is dedicated to Tilinka.

There was a young lad from Squibnocket
Whose hold once contained a rocket.
He lit the fuse and
Launched out of his hand
Then he sailed back to port to restock it!

Please DO NOT bother PMing me about being on my elite team because there are too many people already and I would hate to turn anyone away except I might be paying generously for your puzzling time so maybe PM me if you like winning.
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at May 31, 2010 11:03:32 AM]
[May 31, 2010 10:56:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
lego6245

Ok.... I guess I MIGHT just jump in here, a tentative arm raising. Can everyone else, you know, just stay over on one side of the map while I just go sailing on the other half?
[Jun 1, 2010 9:43:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oceansadness

If you tell us your pirate name, maybe we'd consider... saying no? :P
Sedna in Sage. Sedna/Seawaterdrop in Emerald

If it floats, shoot at it!
[Jun 1, 2010 10:05:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sweetsuzie

Ok.... I guess I MIGHT just jump in here, a tentative arm raising. Can everyone else, you know, just stay over on one side of the map while I just go sailing on the other half?

I need your pirate name and flag name to get you on the list.
Sweetsusie
Captian of Masquerade
Lady of Brink of Dawn

Avitar by DarkFaery
[Jun 2, 2010 9:34:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
koonoruk

crunchberry with the fangs of the wolf will be entering for sinky fun, awesome idea by the way
[Edit 1 times, last edit by koonoruk at Jun 2, 2010 11:11:29 AM]
[Jun 2, 2010 11:09:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlemike5

Thanks all it was fun
Littlemike of Sage
[Jun 5, 2010 12:34:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kiadude

Aye, shame about the unaffiliated teaming with RA v.v

Oh well! Still had fun chasing people around the board, thanks for the opportunity :)
Retired. :(

But still ready to spring into action and blockade yo booty. :)
[Jun 5, 2010 1:17:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oceansadness

Thanks so muccccch =) This was a great experience and we had loads of fun and didn't do too terribly ^_^

Congratulations to the winners. I won't tart, no need. See you soon on some board!
Sedna in Sage. Sedna/Seawaterdrop in Emerald

If it floats, shoot at it!
[Jun 5, 2010 1:28:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mrsuperflow

Hey guys and congrats to RA yes there was some teaming we should have made the rules more clearer.....thank u all for showing up and i hope u all had fun
Pezzamatic King of fruity Lexia Sage <3
[Jun 5, 2010 2:57:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlemike5

Hey guys and congrats to RA yes there was some teaming we should have made the rules more clearer.....thank u all for showing up and i hope u all had fun

Aye there was teaming... but it didn't say we couldn't :)
Littlemike of Sage
[Jun 5, 2010 3:05:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nooblar

but it didn't say we couldn't :)

An interesting motto to take.
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[Jun 5, 2010 4:22:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedDutch

congrats to RA.

I wish i could have been there
MorningGlory

Prince of TFF

Molasses on Cobalt did my avatar ( Awsome work btw)
[Jun 5, 2010 5:12:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Welcome to sage home of the third parties and back room deals... now get over it and play it like you wanna take it...
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jun 5, 2010 8:25:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates