• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 155
Posts: 155   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 104442 times and has 154 replies Next Thread
Zenithar

Re: YARRG - Yet Another Revenue Research Gatherer Reply to this Post

If you wanted to discourage me from attempting to do anything for the community in this circumstance versus keeping this a static and private project for myself you have certainly done so.
[Sep 4, 2018 8:09:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Well, those of you who use the YARRG website have probably notice that it has been down for a while, maybe a week. Personally, I use other parts of the YARRG system and they appear to still be working, so clearly, all has not been lost.

The downside is that I have been unable to contact Ian Jackson, in particular when I send email to him via yahoo, it bounces with the message "Irritated". I have no idea if that means that Ian is irritated with me, or yahoo, or the world. My other attempts to contact him have failed.

If anyone else wants to try poking him, his email address can be found at the bottom of his home page (found via his wikipedia entry). I guess all I can recommend is try not to be irritating!

At worst, we got many very good years of YARRG, and I greatly appreciate that.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 15, 2019 6:38:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Yay! the website is working again!

Especially considering how many years it has been since Ian has played, I'm really grateful that he has kept YARRG going...
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 19, 2019 6:23:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Yay! the website is working again!

Especially considering how many years it has been since Ian has played, I'm really grateful that he has kept YARRG going...

If anyone has contact with him, would be happy to offer support for continuity
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Aug 19, 2019 11:02:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
helluvadrunk

Love this tool. Is there any chance of someone finding a way for it to work on a Mac OS?

Feel very guilty relying on other people's data uploads!
Helluvadrunk - Emerald
[Apr 2, 2020 10:24:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 155   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates