• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 82
Posts: 82   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7964 times and has 81 replies Next Thread
evarestem

Illusions Intent to cade Anegada! :D

Illusion will be cading Anegada Saturday 9th of August! Jobbing starts 10:40 am game time!.

It will be sinking!, pay is 500 poe per seg!

Jobbing Contacts are Jobi and Cy

We will be offering jobbers free red bandana's!
Also there is cats and dogs to be won during the cade!
And one lucky jobber will walk away with 250k!( involves hide and seek! :D)

Intent Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYICbac1hOA

hope to see you all ther! and good luck to all participants!
----------------------------------------
Imrans of Hunter

Viktorius flag royalty chats, "well, thats pretty deep for 1st time"

Jackpot says, "i swear sometimes i think they should advertise this as a dork dating site"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by evarestem at Aug 8, 2009 3:30:26 PM]
[Aug 8, 2009 2:30:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

Re: Illusions Intent to cade Anegada! :D

Good luck!
Hankscorpio
[Aug 8, 2009 2:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Frankster526

Great intent video! Good luck Illusion :)
Frankster on Emerald
[Aug 8, 2009 2:40:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123Jackpot

YAY cades! Good luck guys. <3
[Aug 8, 2009 2:43:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UUSSAA

Is anyone even gonna try to fight them for it?
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!

Disaresta of Hunter
Captain of Lunar Eclipse
Queen of Aurum est Potestas
[Edit 1 times, last edit by UUSSAA at Aug 8, 2009 2:47:08 PM]
[Aug 8, 2009 2:46:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.lunareclipse.at.ua [Link]  Go to top 
zaqmyo

Good luck!

Gooo illusion <3
Zaqmyo
Toemoesh says, "If you're coming between me getting a Hera doll I'll pvp every single ship I find you on"
[Aug 8, 2009 3:49:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evarestem

Thank you all :D
Imrans of Hunter

Jackpot says, "i swear sometimes i think they should advertise this as a dork dating site"
[Aug 8, 2009 4:14:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Good luck to you Illusion, sadly I wont be there due to a stupid golf tournament.
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Aug 8, 2009 4:21:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Swashpario

Good luck Illusion :)

If nobody else drops I might thirdparty a brig in for fun.
"Rocktrapping is the true test of a bnavver's ability"
[Aug 8, 2009 4:53:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chigaga_YPP

Good luck!
Chigaga
[Aug 8, 2009 5:15:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YozziePie

Good luck illusion
Yoz
Grace O' Malley
Emerald

Stvns shouts, "bone them!!! homos last"
Kaden tells ye, "They're Homus gosh :P"

Awesome avvie by drinkthes
[Aug 8, 2009 5:40:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Good luck Illusion.

Imrans, will you be shaving your legs for the cade? Hairy legs in a skirt are not a good look.
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Aug 8, 2009 6:06:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oreally2

Is anyone even gonna try to fight them for it?

ROFLMAO!!! Are you kidding?....you didn't read the transfer thread to see the rules the dictators of Hunter made?
Oreally
[Aug 8, 2009 6:28:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evarestem

Imrans, will you be shaving your legs for the cade? Hairy legs in a skirt are not a good look.

Whats wrong with having manly legs? i think they look hawt in a skirt ^^
Imrans of Hunter

[Aug 8, 2009 6:33:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proudmawmaw

What the crap is this? In the transfer thread it says the island was made this way for ,"smaller flags who can't get an island any other way." Illusion already owns an island and they are the 3rd largest flag on the ocean so this goes against everything that thread was made for. I see since it is not RR or one of their allies that CC is all for it. What a bunch of hypocrites to say one thing then turn completely around and let this barnacle happen. Hunter has almost become unplayable because all of the talk about RR yet nobody sees that CC owns 2 large islands. Why don't people step up against them? Are you all scared of being outcasted on a GAME? I just had to post that I think this is a load of crap to allow 3rd largest flag that already owns an island to step in instead of allowing a small flag who doesn't own one to get it like CC originally said.I may be wrong but I do not believe I am.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Proudmawmaw at Aug 8, 2009 6:41:18 PM]
[Aug 8, 2009 6:40:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    brooksaddie@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
zaqmyo

What the crap is this? In the transfer thread it says the island was made this way for ,"smaller flags who can't get an island any other way." Illusion already owns an island and they are the 3rd largest flag on the ocean so this goes against everything that thread was made for. I see since it is not RR or one of their allies that CC is all for it. What a bunch of hypocrites to say one thing then turn completely around and let this barnacle happen. Hunter has almost become unplayable because all of the talk about RR yet nobody sees that CC owns 2 large islands. Why don't people step up against them? Are you all scared of being outcasted on a GAME? I just had to post that I think this is a load of crap to allow 3rd largest flag that already owns an island to step in instead of allowing a small flag who doesn't own one to get it like CC originally said.I may be wrong but I do not believe I am.

We own an island, that's correct. But we dont own Aim or Sayers that we can't go for the island. FWF is a really large flag, they can't blockade? If other flags want to enter, are we stopping them? So get your sources straight please.
Zaqmyo
Toemoesh says, "If you're coming between me getting a Hera doll I'll pvp every single ship I find you on"
[Aug 8, 2009 6:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proudmawmaw

I am just saying it is a load of crap to say it is for "smaller" flags then the ranked 3rd flag on ocean gets it. But like I said before, CC is all hypocrites anyways so we should have expected this.
[Aug 8, 2009 7:01:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    brooksaddie@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
zaqmyo

We are not generally a huge flag. We don't have that many members in our flag. CC doesn't influence who can drop on Anegada or not. If smaller flags wanted to blockade Anegada, they can still enter tomorrow and still win. We just entered to win an island, just like any other flag would.
Zaqmyo
[Aug 8, 2009 7:08:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

I am just saying it is a load of crap to say it is for "smaller" flags then the ranked 3rd flag on ocean gets it. But like I said before, CC is all hypocrites anyways so we should have expected this.

By the way loser, my alt flag has 1000 Pantufalts, since its a huge flag I wouldn`t be able to join.
To be a big and strong flag, the number of people puzzling on it isn`t what matters most. The poe they have, the fleet they have, the skills they have, that´s what makes a flag strong. Just because Illusion owns a crap outpost doesn`t mean they are a strong huge flag.
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Aug 8, 2009 7:08:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

In the transfer thread it says the island was made this way for ,"smaller flags who can't get an island any other way."

Actually, it doesn't say that at all. We said we were returning the island to the shallow end of the blockade pool. That was defined as 500/seg and WBs or lower. We later added the flag we took the island from (that didn't care enough to defend it, let's not forget) to the definition of things we didn't consider the "shallow end of the blockade pool".

We didn't want to get into a long list of approved or non-approved flags since it's too subjective of a measurement. So we did an objective measurement that focused on low resources, while still keeping some risk in that is would be sinking. Whether we were right or wrong in that, that's what that thread said along with a taste of the thinking that went into it. If anyone has any issues with that or the events that unfolded afterward based on that thread, please direct them there.

I hope this doesn't derail the intent post. Because the only flag that stepped up was Illusions. They did it at the very end of the drop window, so I think everyone had a fair shot at dropping a chest and declined the opportunity for whatever reasons. They asked us some questions to clarify our position--as did other flags--but this was in no way arranged by us that Illusions would be the one to drop. We're officially neutral in the blockade. I've had some good feedback ingame from Imrans and a few others that we might get to see a few shots fired in anger. It'd be a welcome change to see that ingame, rather than the forum bluster that I think most folks are getting tired of. In that spirit, I'd like to again wish Illusions luck in the blockade.
Hankscorpio
[Aug 8, 2009 7:10:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ayawin

Last I checked CC wasn't, nor can they give it to anyone.
They have said that if a set of circumstances comes about, or RR drops that they will contend.

You want people to step up against them, then lead the way and stop hiding behind your forum alt. You sure didn't drop on Anegada, and everyone else had 23 hours to do it.

Good Luck tomorrow Imrans.
Ayawin on Hunter
Senior Officer of -Obliteration-
Prince of Seas The Day
[Aug 8, 2009 7:12:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zaqmyo

You want people to step up against them, then lead the way and stop hiding behind your forum alt. You sure didn't drop on Anegada, and everyone else had 23 hours to do it.

Good Luck tomorrow Imrans.

They can still during the blockade and win the island.
Zaqmyo
[Aug 8, 2009 7:14:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

In Illusions defence, every flag had more then 23hours to drop a chest on Anegada. Since no one did, Illusion did step forward.

Good luck Illusion.
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Aug 8, 2009 7:14:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evarestem

First of all can u take ure tarting somewhere else? i dont want it here. Thnks

Second, Yes we are ranked 3rd in flag fame listing...thats cuase we got a flag that is active in puzzling, i doubt we are the 3rd strongest cading flag in hunter.....should we stop puzzling so our rank can drop lower?

Third, Yes we own in island and we are not too expernienced in blockades! thought it would be gd opportunity for my flag bnavvers since most have only bnavved in cade once...and some with barely any expereince.
Imrans of Hunter

[Aug 8, 2009 7:15:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

First of all can u take ure tarting somewhere else? i dont want it here. Thnks.

Does that ever work?
-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[Aug 8, 2009 7:25:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Venerdina

seriously, why are you being a hypocrite using an alt to post in forums?
Venerdina

"Venerdina says, "Selling a tan named octo."
Classy tells ye, "So, your tan is named octo? xD"
[Aug 8, 2009 7:36:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Legodude07

I'll be there Imrans. Good Luck
---------------------------------
Legodudex (Hunter)
Legodude (Cobalt)
[Aug 8, 2009 7:53:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slimbutt

No one else bothered to drop. I was getting upset about everyone wanting islands but not droping on this giveaway.
There is no way Furarri nor any of my top navs could go. I didn't have time for ship moving nor believe I could stay for 3 rounds this weekend yet I was about to drop when Illusions did. Just because no one else had.
My plan; Take island with a sloop.*

As for qualifiers. Illusions has broke these. A 250K bonus is the same as raising pay above 500 per. It's irrelevent so long as no one else contests. Any one else entering should feel free to raise pay.

*Objective was to try some new defense stratagies when attacked.
Want to make an easy 20K?
Pwn /fw Blood in the Water in PVP.
Post a screenshot of the start of the SF in any Hunter Parley thread.
[Aug 8, 2009 8:13:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

Good Luck, Illusions!
I will not be able to be there due to a family BBQ...again. Never should have bought the new grill for hubby. XD
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Aug 8, 2009 9:04:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BBK4Life

Good luck Illusion :)

Cax will be there to support ya, although it looks like we dont need to :P

I think we've had enough tarting for one week. I have to agree, there has been plenty of time to drop nobody used the opportunity.

Illusion is in their full right.

Dark
Darksoul
Monarch of the flag Dead In The Water
[Aug 8, 2009 9:40:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 82   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates