• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 191
Posts: 191   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22110 times and has 190 replies Next Thread
Gillie017

EAC defends Saiph

Join EAC in defending Saiph Island from Rebel Rousers at 11.50am Sunday (game time).

Our JCs are EAc and Loveeac

Pay starts at 500 PoE a segment.

Expect lots of fun and prizes for jobbing with us and come support a flag who cares about Hunter and is committed to running islands well.
----------------------------------------
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Jul 11, 2009 10:42:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lazeboy6

Re: EAC defends Saiph

Walking Down the Plank will be there, Good luck EAC
~Lazeboy~
Been gone for a while, but back again
[Jul 11, 2009 11:01:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wilkie12

Good luck EAC!
Awesome Avatar made by Terrify

Wilkie on Hunter
[Jul 11, 2009 12:44:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

I am sure my mates will be there. Unfortunately, that is a family b-day, so I personally may not be able to attend. :(

BUT, I will be thinking of you guys and will show up if possible.
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Jul 11, 2009 1:16:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Whats a defence without a banner?

Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Jul 11, 2009 2:00:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Boomer2

Very nice. Good luck EAC!
Blazendeath of Hunter and Malachite
Boommer Of Viridian
Nbsbomb of Sage

O of Abundant Addictions
and proud member of Total Effin Choas!
[Jul 11, 2009 2:01:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slimbutt

Pirates will battle
mighty ships will sink to keep
Governor Naruto
Want to make an easy 20K?
Pwn /fw Blood in the Water in PVP.
Post a screenshot of the start of the SF in any Hunter Parley thread.
[Jul 11, 2009 2:53:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Blockades are great fun
As long as there's no paywars
Oh no, RR dropped...
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jul 11, 2009 2:59:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dougerarg

Away: Help EAC defend Saiph, since stocked islands are so much more fun...

This came after I did a /who on Dahlgren. I'm going to have to assume that your opinions are entirely your own, since I know the rest of your flag is much more proffesional than that. If you have something to say, how about instead of cowardly /awaying it you post in here.

Don't get me wrong. I have no issue with you advertising a blockade in your auto-response. I just think it's a very low thing to do to suggest that RR doesn't have the capacity to *stock* a major island like Saiph. Shame on you.
Scervy of Hunter
Omnis on Sage

Retired YPP player. Miss all my old pals from long ago
[Jul 11, 2009 3:19:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

rolls eyes.

See you there.
Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Jul 11, 2009 3:26:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
slimbutt

to suggest that RR doesn't have the capacity to *stock* a major island like Saiph.

I wouldn't know. To save poe I have stock ships on RR islands for my crew.
I do know that larges were 10 poe cheaper on Saiph than Aimurai today; so I bought a few.

Greenie question please. Is Saiph a major island? I thought it was an outpost.
[Jul 11, 2009 4:09:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
isaiasnaruto

Away: Help EAC defend Saiph, since stocked islands are so much more fun...

I just think it's a very low thing to do to suggest that RR doesn't have the capacity to *stock* a major island like Saiph. Shame on you.

Actually Scervy, a few days ago one of my SO's had problems with one of the royalty of RR, specifically Cairna a few days back. His problem was that Doyle wasn't stocked. What Cairna told my SO is to just go to Sayers and get the stock there. He then ask a few days afterwards with the fort still poorly stocked and Cairna just says that he'll stock it in the weekend, which was 2 days more that the fort will be unstocked. In my opinion, no governor should ever say to someone to just go to the next door island nor tell them wait a few days.

Here is a screenie of the barely adequate stocked Doyle Island today.

And just a nice bonus, this is Tumult island today:

I'm not sure if Tumult is like this everyday or it was just today but thats how I found it.

The thing that surprised me the most is that Doyle is 3 League Points from Sayers and the governor seems she's too busy pokering to be bothered with stocking the island properly.

So can RR stock an island? Well, thats very debatable in my opinion.

Edit: Oh, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you feel they are unjust there is something called /tells and you don't have to bring everything to the forums next time.
Isaiasnaruto of the Hunter Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by isaiasnaruto at Jul 11, 2009 4:33:54 PM]
[Jul 11, 2009 4:31:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumyoke

Good luck EAC

And Duck i hope we bowl you over ;) :D
Yoke Hunter, Viri n Middy

Simy Sage ;)
[Jul 11, 2009 4:45:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dougerarg

You're certainly entitled to your own opinions, personally I think it would be silly not to try and stock a major outpost like Saiph. I say with confidence that, that won't be a problem for this island.

Edit: Oh, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you feel they are unjust there is something called /tells and you don't have to bring everything to the forums next time.

Indeed, yet I feel like broadcasting a message in game is similar to posting one on the forums. If you aren't afraid to say something in game, they you shouldn't be afraid that it may reach the forums.

Anyways, I don't want to turn this into a tartfest. RR would do a great job with Saiph.
Scervy of Hunter
Omnis on Sage

Retired YPP player. Miss all my old pals from long ago
[Jul 11, 2009 4:52:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Greenie question please. Is Saiph a major island? I thought it was an outpost.

It's not a "Major" island but it's pretty big. It's sharing the same arch as Aim after all.
Kickhead on Hunter

[Jul 11, 2009 5:57:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Supmandude

Whats this "EAC" flag? they seem like some pretty chill dudes
Ima job for em
Supmandudo
Fleet Officer and Tactian of Friends United
Proud Member of United We Stand
[Jul 11, 2009 7:15:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Yoke the deluded cricket fan wrote: 

Stop the fail rainy weather over there - the Ashes are ours!
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gillie017 at Jul 11, 2009 8:59:31 PM]
[Jul 11, 2009 8:57:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumyoke

Yoke the all knowing cricket fan wrote: 

Stop the fail rainy weather over there - the Ashes are ours!

Pfft, we love the rain :D anyway once we get out of wales we will win. With no Warne and no Mcgrath you have no chance! ^^
Yoke Hunter, Viri n Middy

Simy Sage ;)
[Jul 12, 2009 12:46:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greenscrub

Might just wake up in the middle of the night for this kade, looks like fun d^.^b Anyhow, best of luck to my flaggies at EAC and also to the lads and lasses at RR!
Greenscrub (Sage/Hunter)
[Jul 12, 2009 2:31:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Going into day 5: England 435 & 20/2 v Australia 674/6 dec

Bring on the start of play!

RAWR
[Jul 12, 2009 2:33:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fullmoon411

Slimebutt wrote:

to suggest that RR doesn't have the capacity to *stock* a major island like Saiph.

I wouldn't know. To save poe I have stock ships on RR islands for my crew.

Guess you really are saving poe, since your crew can't use it. They can't port at RR's islands because of the war dec. Oh but wait, we all know how you are getting around that little annoyance.
[Jul 12, 2009 3:17:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slimbutt

Guess you really are saving poe, since your crew can't use it. They can't port at RR's islands because of the war dec. Oh but wait, we all know how you are getting around that little annoyance.

It's easy Mr Ignorant. Leave the ship at the island and it ports in about 15 minutes.
[Jul 12, 2009 3:25:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cantbeard

It's easy Mr Ignorant. Leave the ship at the island and it ports in about 15 minutes.

I learned something new today. Thanks Slim.
Cantbeard on all oceans
[Jul 12, 2009 3:28:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Thanks to all the jobbers who came out to help EAC defend Saiph today.

Thanks also to our awesome cade team: Northstar and Lanilane the star JCs, Zuece the land admiral, the navers (Isaiasnaruto, Dahlgren, Dalnoth, Gunnermooch, Imstewpid, boiwonder, Wooden and Vnork), the XOs (Jackpot, Fjell, Perikita, Kaden, Smals, Zonix, Nancyboy, Johnw) and Kickhead for handing out all sorts of fun loot to our loyal jobbers.
[Jul 12, 2009 3:05:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

Well done guys.
I honestly don't care anymore.
[Jul 12, 2009 3:08:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Thanks to all the jobbers who came out to help EAC defend Saiph today.

Thanks also to our awesome cade team: Northstar and Lanilane the star JCs, Zuece the land admiral, the navers (Isaiasnaruto, Dahlgren, Dalnoth, Gunnermooch, Imstewpid, boiwonder, Wooden and Vnork), the XOs (Jackpot, Fjell, Perikita, Kaden, Smals, Zonix, Nancyboy, Johnw) and Kickhead for handing out all sorts of fun loot to our loyal jobbers.

I'd just like to add one other thank you to all those wonder pirates to help EAC move stock and to Northy for running all those stock runs.
Kickhead on Hunter

[Jul 12, 2009 3:12:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Boomer2

Thanks For giving me the Chance to XO EAC. I had loads of fun! ^_^
Blazendeath of Hunter and Malachite
Boommer Of Viridian
Nbsbomb of Sage

O of Abundant Addictions
and proud member of Total Effin Choas!
[Jul 12, 2009 3:30:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

I made 15k in less than an hour. I love it for my pocket, but it sucks that an outpost is getting such paywars. Where are those 500 poe cades? :(
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Jul 12, 2009 4:23:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

Congratulations EAC for an awesome defence. However, I must show some sorrow watching an outpost having the pay per segment as we saw.

3.5k for an outpost is really good. Congratulations, awesome pay, jobbers have a good smile. In the future when those small pirates creat their own crew/flag/team, what can they do? Nothing, blockades are so expensive, they can`t do anything. I think Rebel Rousers shouldn`t have raised so much. I noticed you were being outjobbed. That`s a fact. But come on, 3.5k? Seriously, buying an island isn`t a blockade. We no longer see the flag with good navers and organization winning a blockade. Furthermore, if this is a way to bring more blockades to hunter, well, I have in mind better ideas then this one for sure.

Credit card= Island=Skill 0 ZERO

Thanks for reading, but this will be unseless. Next weekend, if someone drops somewhere aganist RR, we never know if the pay starts at 9999poe segment, why not?
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Edit 1 times, last edit by pantufa15 at Jul 12, 2009 4:35:14 PM]
[Jul 12, 2009 4:34:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Agreed Pantufa, on both points!

EAC did it with awesomeness again!

Pay wars cut the most flags out of the action leaving them the event kades...... where did they all go?

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Jul 12, 2009 5:01:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 191   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates