• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1423 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Phildemon

Sf help Reply to this Post

Im a gm/leg in sf and i can't get to Ult. i need help with the opening of the puzzle. ive looked at the guides and i can't see any of the pics/videos so i can't use them. All help is welcome
----------------------------------------
Wisp on Sage
[Jun 23, 2009 1:52:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nooblar

Re: Sf help Reply to this Post

Ditch the opening, send some side strikes, then sprinkle and 1x4 and 2x4. Once you've gotten that down, create a system to rate the hate tells you get for using that SF style, and log the information.
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[Jun 23, 2009 2:09:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phildemon

system to rahe hate. what is that????
Wisp on Sage
[Jun 23, 2009 3:04:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

It's just Nooblar's attempt at being funny. =Þ
[Jun 23, 2009 4:23:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phildemon

yer but what does he mean?
Wisp on Sage
[Jun 23, 2009 4:27:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

When you beat people playing with sprinkles and medium strikes, you will receive hate messages from the people you beat, who think that if it isn't a 2xn 3xn insta it doesn't count :p
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jun 23, 2009 5:09:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
basso

It's just Nooblar's attempt at being funny. =Þ

To be fair, it was very successful, especially given the responses.

To the OP: Don't get locked into just one play style. Some matches building large openers will work, and against other players a quick disruption strike with some sprinkles is much more effective.
Montage of Sage
Mads wrote: 
OK, now I'm convinced. The problem here is that you cannot understand plain English.

[Jun 23, 2009 11:23:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phildemon

so generally start with side strikes then sprinkles and medium breakers. correct?
Wisp on Sage
[Jun 23, 2009 9:43:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

And whatever you do - don't forget that "Ultimate" is the top 1% of everyone who plays the puzzle on the ocean. It's not a numerical score you can just beat, in order for you to gain in score, someone else pretty much has to lose in score.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Jun 23, 2009 10:39:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates