• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2642 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
hugnam

Puzzle Pirates Box Edition anywhere? Reply to this Post

I've tried the UBIsoft site, but it seems they no longer sell it. So is it possible to actually get it anywhere? When i saw story mode, i was thinking about buying it at some store like walmart or target, but all i seen is on the site.

Is there any other place i can get it from, or is it just not possible?

My friend was also asking where it was, so i'll probably pass the info around when i get it.
[Jun 22, 2009 8:56:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/nocolor2/    hugnam [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

Re: Puzzle Pirates Box Edition anywhere? Reply to this Post

I got mine from Amazon.
----------------------------------------
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Jun 22, 2009 9:06:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hugnam

I wouldn't trust amazon really. I mean, if it's coming from any source, it'll most likely be used. That is if Amazon is like eBay.
[Jun 22, 2009 9:46:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/nocolor2/    hugnam [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

If it's listed on Amazon as "new", it should be new and the code should be fine. Mine was. And, it only cost me $5 or so.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Jun 22, 2009 10:33:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

I got mine on Amazon as well. Unopened.

Emerson,
wondering why so many people think Amazon is like ebay... it's NOT. At ALL.
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Jun 23, 2009 12:36:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
treese

I've seen them in the past at my local Five Below store. But I do recall purchasing mine online... Can't remember where now, it's been so long.

When buying online, make sure it says "new" or "NIP" or NIB". Most sources on Amazon and Ebay represent their product fairly accurately or risk getting bad marks.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
SO & former Captain of Boochin' Drunks - One of the founding crews of Cobalt
Lady of the all-grown-up CAPS LOCK Kiddies, Super Awesomeness!!
(awesome avatar by Darkfaery!)
[Jun 23, 2009 7:40:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://superawesomepp.proboards100.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
viktor910326

Do amazon ship internationally... to say... sweden?=P dont think they ever were sold here..
Gobb on Sage Malachite
Pink viking cow
[Jun 23, 2009 10:45:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zazoo1

3.99$ probably US dollars; for Standard Shipping Rates to Europe.
and if ur in Sweden it says u should get it in 13-26 days...
Wickedkewl =)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Zazoo1 at Jun 23, 2009 11:35:32 AM]
[Jun 23, 2009 11:35:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
delfinclutch

I've seen them in the past at my local Five Below store. But I do recall purchasing mine online... Can't remember where now, it's been so long.

I got mine from Five Below as well, but it was several years ago, and they sold out of them long ago.

If you need Cake Mania 2, though, they're your store.
Hurrhurr on dub oceans
Tehwodnerdog, Slumpbuster and assorted other Foraging alts on Malachite
Senior Officer and Purser, Salty Mouthfuls
CI'er for Hire, Atlantean Stunt Carper, Foraging Monster, Have Ults Will Travel
[Jun 24, 2009 6:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mudkipzz

you could always get one from ebay :D
so ai herd you leik mudkipz? ;)
[Jun 24, 2009 6:48:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.4chan.org [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Sorry to be dragging this up from davy jones but does this thread mean I could buy a box from amazon and get the sword/1 month sub? MUST it be new or could it be "like new" or "acceptable"?

http://www.amazon.com/Puzzle-Pirates-PC-Mac/dp/B0007W6NA2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380519030&sr=8-1&keywords=puzzle+pirates
Tinycat on Cerulean
Kattzzy on Emerald
[Sep 29, 2013 10:34:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

It needs to be unused, basically. The code is a single-use-only deal, so if someone's already used that specific code to claim a sword, it won't work for you.
[Sep 29, 2013 11:36:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ShoyuLite

You'll only get the backsword/1 month sub if the redemption code was never used, the condition of the box and cd-rom means nothing. Buying a brand new box would ensure that, though I'm not sure how many of those are still out there. I would contact the sellers of the "like new" ones and see if the code was used.
Soulchild on Malachite + Viridian = Meridian

Seriously, unicorns and dragons? How's a pirate monkey going to compete with the Wizarding World of Puzzle Pirates Mages?
[Sep 29, 2013 11:42:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

I would contact the sellers of the "like new" ones and see if the code was used.

Thanks, that makes sense! I hope it works :)
Tinycat on Cerulean
Kattzzy on Emerald
[Sep 30, 2013 12:22:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

I emailed a few sellers and one said they werent sure if it was used or not but they didnt think so. How can the seller and I work together to determine if it has been used or not without accidentally using it?
Tinycat on Cerulean
Kattzzy on Emerald
[Sep 30, 2013 1:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ebaysj

I got mine as a used copy from Ebay for about $4 including shipping. The code was unused.

Come on, we're talking under $5 per attempt, so if you have to buy two or three before you find one with an unused code, big deal. It's not worth the seller's time for a few bucks to try to figure out if the code was used.

If you are really concerned about it, buy a copy sold as new.

Aarrtie on Emerald.
[Sep 30, 2013 1:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ShoyuLite

I don't think there's anyway to check the code without actually entering it in. If anything, like Aarrtie says, it's a relatively cheap gamble, up to you whether or not you want to just buy it and try it. Good luck!
Soulchild on Malachite + Viridian = Meridian

Seriously, unicorns and dragons? How's a pirate monkey going to compete with the Wizarding World of Puzzle Pirates Mages?
[Sep 30, 2013 4:27:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

I got mine as a used copy from Ebay for about $4 including shipping. The code was unused.

Come on, we're talking under $5 per attempt, so if you have to buy two or three before you find one with an unused code, big deal. It's not worth the seller's time for a few bucks to try to figure out if the code was used.

If you are really concerned about it, buy a copy sold as new.

Aarrtie on Emerald.

$5 is almost 1 hour of babysitting (I charge $8) so I dont want to spend that amount of time for a gamble if that makes sense. Also the like new on amazon is $14 for the only seller who answered me back :( The new copies on Amazon are $63+shipping. I'm a student so its not really worth $63 to me. There is one used "acceptable" copy on ebay and nothing else as far as I can find.

Thanks for answering :)
Tinycat on Cerulean
Kattzzy on Emerald
[Sep 30, 2013 8:21:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates