• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 718 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Realjuan

Changing server... Reply to this Post

hi with the new server coming up (in spanish) I was wondering if there as a way to transfer your accounts.

I know some games do this, and other that don't. I am not sure I want to, but I dont discart that idea either.

I also think that it could be good and bad for the new server, so I dont want to take side.

I just want to know the point of PP on this.

*note* by transfer I mean HOUSES/STALLs or other things that CANT be sold.

Thanks,
Latinboy
----------------------------------------
Latinboy
"Ten cuidado con el pirate del caribe, vamo' a ve' si tu tienes calibre" Daddy Yankee

"Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid, but which none have a right to expect" Jean Jacque Rousseau
[Jun 22, 2009 1:37:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

Re: Changing server... Reply to this Post

I doubt it as they havn't with new oceans in the past.
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Jun 22, 2009 2:44:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

But that's ok, because everyone else will be starting from the same point as you. =)
[Jun 22, 2009 3:03:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongmin

However, if the new ocean is a doubloon ocean, you can buy doubloons and sell them on the Jade Ocean to transfer your wealth. (Only if it's a doubloon ocean though, and you can't bring anything else over than doubloons)
Currently Dukeofpoe on the Viridian Ocean.
[Jun 22, 2009 3:24:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
name_unknown

Jade ocean?
[Jun 22, 2009 4:26:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.addictinggames.com [Link]  Go to top 
Zazoo1

Jade ocean?

The Spyglass: Welcoming our new ocean!
Wickedkewl =)
[Jun 22, 2009 4:36:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates