• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3150 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
glittertjess

*Intent to defend Ilha da Aguia*

Defend Ilha da Aguia at 12:25pm gametime !

Click here for the intent video!

Jobbing starts one hour prior to the blockade. It's sinking and starting pay is 600/segment. We'll be handing out free bandanas (Mint and rose colors) to everyone who jobs for us. JC's for the blockade will be Fritzie and Jobrr. We'll also be offering a special bonus of 500 PoE every DR for each top station.

Come out and join the fun with Rebel Rousers tomorrow!

----------------------------------------
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"
[Jun 19, 2009 4:05:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Balint52

Re: *Intent to defend Ilha da Aguia*

woop woop :D! i <3 the vid [: good job jennieeee
~Vivilicious~

i <3 tokens and sails!
[Jun 19, 2009 4:52:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Frostyspyda

Nice choice of song <3 Good luck RR.
Redspyda,

Hunter
[Jun 19, 2009 5:37:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Good Luck RR
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Jun 19, 2009 6:23:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sleepykid429

Best of luck to you, See you on the board :D
Cainn
Lowlife nobody of Don't open till Doomsday
Proud member of Team Awesome
[Jun 19, 2009 7:11:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

My flag will be supporting Swindled Souls. But good luck to all contendors. I`t smells like it`s going to be a very well fought cade!
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Jun 19, 2009 7:46:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123Jackpot

Good luck to both sides; I also hope it will be a well fought blockade and not just a well paid blockaded.

Btw who are you defending against? Because it very much seems that Castigo's drop was to manipulate the time of the blockade for RR. There is no post of intent from Darksoul and you have not returned the war dec. I hope it's not just me that thinks this is a rather shady thing to. Perhaps if your beauty sleep is so important you shouldn't have 6 islands.

Jackpot
[Jun 19, 2009 9:45:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
isaiasnaruto

I gotta give props on the video. Nice job.
Isaiasnaruto of the Hunter Ocean
[Jun 19, 2009 10:57:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patrys4

Luv the video. Good Luck on Defending Island. Will certainly be there!
Alpha on Emerald
Patrys on All Oceans
[Jun 20, 2009 1:08:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ascotte

/e slaps Pantufa; "How dare you!" ;-)

Good luck hope it will be a nice cade.

ps: Jackpot, beauty sleep is over, they have 5 (Gallows included). Wake up hun :p
Ascotte,
member of the White Seahorse Club.
Playing on Emerald

"East-West, Huntards are best!"

tells ye, "You invented forum cades"

[Jun 20, 2009 2:42:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Good luck to both sides; I also hope it will be a well fought blockade and not just a well paid blockaded.

Btw who are you defending against? Because it very much seems that Castigo's drop was to manipulate the time of the blockade for RR. There is no post of intent from Darksoul and you have not returned the war dec. I hope it's not just me that thinks this is a rather shady thing to. Perhaps if your beauty sleep is so important you shouldn't have 6 islands.

Jackpot

Cax dropped so the Aguia blockade wouldn't interfer with RR teaming with EAC to defend Gallows, atleast thats what Redspyda told me.
Kickhead on Hunter

[Jun 20, 2009 7:00:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alkazzar

Looove the vid jen<3 half the flag cheering xD thats what the screenies where for!
/e has an epiphany.
Alkazzar on all oceans.

Rodrigo's Revenge; Fortune
[Jun 20, 2009 8:09:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123Jackpot

Jackpot

Cax dropped so the Aguia blockade wouldn't interfer with RR teaming with EAC to defend Gallows, atleast thats what Redspyda told me.

That doesn't make any sense Gallows is tomorrow. I'm sure it wasn't to help with Saiph seeing as that was an "accident." In any case that is still blockade manipulation. (PS I'm sure Ascotte is more concerned with the numbers of islands they have rather than if they are cheating so yes it's 5.)

PPS Jen that was a really nice video
[Jun 20, 2009 11:41:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

A well faught blockade Rebel Rousers,
Kickhead on Hunter

[Jun 20, 2009 3:10:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Toemoesh

Hey Im in the vid! :P
Toemoesh on the Emerald Ocean
Captain of Toemoesh's Angels
[Jun 20, 2009 3:51:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Thanks to everyone who jobbed with Rebel Rousers. It was a well fought blockade. Hope all of you had fun. Looking forward to the next one!
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"
[Jun 21, 2009 1:21:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shinnj

Thanks to everyone who jobbed with Rebel Rousers. It was a well fought blockade. Hope all of you had fun. Looking forward to the next one!

Shinnj[Hunter Ocean]

Gutsu says:
keeps saying I have won but I've been 10,000th visitor 9 times now...
Gutsu says:
I think it's scam

[Jun 21, 2009 1:22:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

/e slaps Pantufa; "How dare you!" ;-)

Good luck hope it will be a nice cade.

ps: Jackpot, beauty sleep is over, they have 5 (Gallows included). Wake up hun :p

I`m so evil ascotty!
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Jun 23, 2009 5:15:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates