• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2231 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Gillie017

EAC defends Saiph

Help EAC defend Saiph Island.

1.10pm Saturday (game time). Jobbing begins at noon.

JCs are EAc and Loveeac

More details to come.
----------------------------------------
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Jun 19, 2009 1:31:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cantbeard

Re: EAC defends Saiph

We will send Jobber support.

Good Luck.
Cantbeard on all oceans
[Jun 19, 2009 2:52:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ils_x3

Due a mistake from one of my royals Tonn we are forced to not contest in Saiph.
Tonn made a huge politic mistake by declaring a blockade on Saiph without my permission.
Even this is the full responsibilty by Tonn like the OM said, me as king of End of dayz is writing this post.
After contacting the Ocean Master and EAC we came till an agreement we are not contesting.
After talking with the royalty of End of dayz we found the action of Tonn unacceptable and asked him to leave End of dayz.
Tonn is not longer welcome in End of dayz.

As king of End of dayz I will give my appologizes to all EAC members for this weak action of one of my royals and wish you the best luck to defend Gallows tomorrow.
Xanover
Captain Of ''Trust''
King of "Veritas Vincit"
Former Prince of "Saltatio Mortis"
Former Prince of ''Beyond the veil''
Former Governor of Iocane Island, Paihia Island and Ilha da Aguia.
[Jun 19, 2009 3:08:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Tonn made a huge politic mistake by declaring a blockade on Saiph without my permission.
Even this is the full responsibilty by Tonn like the OM said, me as king of End of dayz is writing this post.
After contacting the Ocean Master and EAC we came till an agreement we are not contesting.
After talking with the royalty of End of dayz we found the action of Tonn unacceptable and asked him to leave End of dayz.

As king of End of dayz I will give my appologizes to all EAC members for this weak action of one of my royals and wish you the best luck to defend Gallows tomorrow.

After Duckling wasted all her time making such a great defence intent you post this!?!?!

Sorry you wasted your time Duckling, I loved the intent regardless.
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Jun 19, 2009 3:11:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Domaroniakus

Tonn, that name is familiar, not the first time he gave you trouble?
Zorbane - Hunter
[Jun 19, 2009 3:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Gunner: I am super imaginative at 6am on no sleep.

Tonn: epic fail

Xanover: Thank you for coming to me in game to explain what had happened and clarifying it here on the forums.
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Jun 19, 2009 3:19:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

The only thing that comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ-uG2UCZaU
Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Jun 19, 2009 3:21:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
Frankster526

lol, how you find these videos is still unknown to me.
Frankster on Emerald
[Jun 19, 2009 3:33:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Barney25

Tonn: epic fail

/e wonders how Tonn continues to find membership (let alone ROYALTY) in any respectable flag after all the stunts he has pulled in the past

(blockade pay scamming and greeter abuse / war evasion come to mind)
Barney
SO of "Silver Dreams"
Hunter Ocean
<><
Cairna wrote: 
Barny alone is capable to sink us :(

[Jun 19, 2009 3:47:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Barney [Link]  Go to top 
slimbutt

I am writing this from my laptop at Aimurai palace.
I came here to file suit for swabbie fees in small claims court.
What a bunch of scuppering bullcannon.
They told me I have to go to Saiph.
Now I have to wait in line all over again.
Want to make an easy 20K?
Pwn /fw Blood in the Water in PVP.
Post a screenshot of the start of the SF in any Hunter Parley thread.
[Jun 19, 2009 4:27:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Sorry For all your trouble mate :)
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Jun 19, 2009 6:20:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
isaiasnaruto

lol, how you find these videos is still unknown to me.

Failblog.org of course.
It Roolz!
Isaiasnaruto of the Hunter Ocean
[Jun 19, 2009 11:08:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

Tonnyy did exactly the same some years ago when he dropped on Saiph under my flag. At the time, the current owner was YPP-Your Purdy Pimps.
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Jun 22, 2009 5:23:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates