• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 700 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
garf

skellies and the rare blades Reply to this Post

do skellies still get other swords than foils occasionally so ye get a chance at winning one?

over the last week, i must've been in more than 10 skelly fights where we won, and none of them had anything but foils.
----------------------------------------
- Randal

[size=9]also Garf, Silvain and a few others
[Aug 8, 2003 12:27:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    garf+on+aim [Link]  Go to top 
Turk

Re: skellies and the rare blades Reply to this Post

They get foils because most Skeleton hunters use a better sword to fight them and have their old newbie foil in their inventory. Skeletons can't take equipped items, so they take the unused foil.
[Aug 8, 2003 1:08:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garf

errr.. nay. i recall the days where ye nearly always had one skelly wield a blade that was not a foil. short swords, sabers - or the occasional cleaver or poinard. if ye were lucky, ye could win those swords they wielded.

this is not about what ye win from them what others lost earlier to them.
- Randal

[Aug 8, 2003 1:19:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    garf+on+aim [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

As I understand it, the chances are quite small that you will win what they carry. But there is always a chance . . . .
[Aug 8, 2003 1:21:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Gallery

There are some other posts in here about skelly swords. Most of the current info seems lean towards the fact that you must win the first fight against the skelly to get his/her sword
Francis - Hunter
[Aug 8, 2003 2:36:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garf

heh.. are me words *that* unclear?

they dont even *wield* anything but foils any more. if they had a poinard or a short sword and i wouldnt get it, it would be as i expected. but they dont even *have* them any more.
- Randal

[Aug 8, 2003 7:26:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    garf+on+aim [Link]  Go to top 
muffy

well, I've seen a few... Reply to this Post

I've seen a few skellies with long and short swords lately; they were always pretty rare, but I don't THINK they've been completely reduced to foils.
[Aug 8, 2003 7:30:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates