• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 82
Posts: 82   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 25073 times and has 81 replies Next Thread
wolfflower

Re: Avatars by Empanado - Limited Comeback Tour (QUEUE OPEN) Reply to this Post

Love it! Must find you online sometime for payment - off to bed now though so tomorrow
----------------------------------------

Wolflily
on Hunter.
Empanado made my avatar.

Savvy?
[Feb 18, 2009 12:42:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SM_Forums

Me! :D

Will edit with details.

If possible I'd like two silver class avatars. If not, I'd like the first one (animated if possible). :)

My portrait gallery is here. Payment will be on Hunter.

First
I'd like one of me looking frustrated with a yellow octopus on my head with a red monkey hanging from one of its tentacles. I'd also like an lime/navy parrot trying to fly away but with one of its feet caught by one of the octopus' tentacles. Maybe you could work the indigo overlord helm into it?

Second
I'd like one of me in the crows nest, looking out to sea as the sun sets. Possibly animated with my hair streaming behind me? If you do do this one I'd like my yellow octopus with me.
Swordmaster on Hunter
Timmeh wrote: 
Life is so depressing with pants on.
Current avatar by Tilinka <3
Taking a break.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SM_Forums at Feb 18, 2009 1:06:51 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 12:49:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
audrey3930

me

I dont know if i got in the queue as people have order more than once but ill order anyways, just tell me if i didnt get in :)

I'll take a silver-class and ill pay on midnight.

me, i like foraging, CI, SMH, my gold cat and presents.

Maybe me standing on a deck with CI background (Maybe with some cursed effigys) flipping a coin (no animation if easier for you)
Name on avatar: Typo

EDIT: changed my mind and spelling :P
Typo on Viridian!

!
[Edit 3 times, last edit by audrey3930 at Feb 18, 2009 1:45:00 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 1:18:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Star09

I would like to reserve the spot for the order =)

Oh just saw all the comments below while planning the avatar.. I hope I'm in the queue. I didn't realise that some people are ordering multiple avatars.

Anyways, below are my details....

I would like to take one Gold Class avvie on Hunter ocean (50k)

I want a story line for the avvie, three pannels total.

In the first pannel have me and Srjan sitting at a computer each, looking at our own monitors in two different rooms (different countries, not sure how to seperate it so you can decide on what you think looks nice). Draw us in profile, basically have the two monitors facing in opposite directions so that when we are looking at them we are actually looking at each other; have me facing RIGHT and Srjan facing LEFT...

Something like: Lovette [> <] Srjan

Also draw two windows in the background, and in Srjan's make it be nighttime with a moon and some stars, and in mine have it be daytime with a bright sun with a palm tree visible.

Make my room be girly, so maybe pink color wall, and a teddy bear on a bed. Srjan's room should have a lamp lluminating him and the computer area, but the rest of the room be dark navy color, as if it is dark with only slightly visible details of his room and his bed, also draw a sleeping pig with the ZzZzz above its head.

For my clothes, have me wearing a lavander striped shirt and rag bottom. As for my hair color and other stuff just refer to this portrait: http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Lovette&itemid=14455137

Srjan's reference portrait is here: http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Srjan&itemid=13227978
You can draw him in the same outfit, except add a sleeping cap on his head, and don't include the pegleg, earings, or the parrot.

For the second pannel have me and Srjan standing together on the dock next to a sloop and the Sydney Opera House is visible in the distance. Use this portrait as the reference for me:
http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Lovette&itemid=14455137
Instead of me holding the egg, have me reaching out to grab the bouquet of roses that Srjan is passing to me. Also change the parrot color to magenta body, with white head.

Srjan's reference portrait is this: http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Srjan&itemid=13823643
Of course instead of the beaker have him holding the bouquet of red roses. His outfit color and familiar can stay the same as in the portrait.
Have us both smiling and being very happy facing each other, with me on the right side and Srjan on the left.

For the last pannel try to make a silhouette similar to this one: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xSk2ZBI-ZEg/RnozgExqbFI/AAAAAAAAAZI/VLihvUbB0rE/s400/Jennifer%2BAgdipa%27%2Bsilhouette.JPG

Have us wearing outfits similar to that, no familiars or anything like that.

Thanks for making the avatar for me =)

ps. sorry about the lengthy details... If you are about to read my post, make sure you get a comfy chair and a nice warm coffee =P But I guess since you are up to this point, you probably have read my novel in which case thank you =))
Lovette From Hunter Ocean

Decorating With Love (TM)
My Gallery

Avvie by: Albini
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Star09 at Feb 18, 2009 3:27:41 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 1:27:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deutschy3043

ME? =)

Ew. It says "QUEUE OPEN", but you're probably going to take only 5 people, and I'm the 7th. v_v

I've been checking this thread like 3 times everyday to try to get into the next queue, and I missed it. Damnit. =(
Deutschy.

Amazing avatar by Holography. <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deutschy3043 at Feb 18, 2009 2:26:35 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 2:24:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deutschy3043

Re: Avatars by Empanado - Limited Comeback Tour (QUEUE FULL) Reply to this Post

...although due to increased demand I've decided to add two more spots to the queue.

OMG.

*Does math.*

5+2=7... and I'm the 7th person to order, which means I'm in, if my reckoning is correct. =D

In that case... sorry for the spam, and I would love to order two avatars from you.

I'm so glad I checked this thread before I went to bed.

Here are the details:

-Silver Class Avatar.

-Portrait:

or or or even

Note: Your choice. I guess I just want an avatar in which my pirate is wearing indigo clothes. As you can see I love pantaloons and fancy boots. v_v

-Link of reference:

Deutschy.

-Additional data that might come in handy:

I love the piracy skills (i.e. from SF to TH), especially the puzzles you perform on a vessel, and more specifically dnav, with the constellations, the navigation wheel and whatnot.

I also love the fleur de lis.

I have two serpents if you'd like to include them.

I love CI'ing.

I collect clothes.

I'm a royal member in a flag.

If you can, work your magic and make those clothes indigo/black, not all-indigo, unless it doesn't look good. =P

Details:

-Silver Class Avatar.

-Portrait:

-Aditional information:

I own 5 coloured octopi. A gold one, like the one on the portrait, an orange one, a purple one, a magenta one and an a soon-to-be aqua one. I would love for the octopi to be included in the avatar. I think it'd be funny if you showed how I dream of having an indigo, an atlantean and a black octopus. As if I had a dream bubble, dreaming of those, and the octopi I actually do own try to wake me up.... just a though. v_v

I like sea monster hunting.

I own a tailoring stall with a massive black, gold, atlantean and indigo clothes collection.

NOTE: I love your artwork and trust your judgement. If you need to edit something out to make it look better aesthetically, don't hesitate to do so. I'm not picky, I'm just trying to give you an outline to work with, 'cause I know that the thinking process is often difficult for even the most talented artists.

Ps. I will pay you on Midnight, as soon as I can get a hold of you.

Have a good day. =)
Deutschy.

[Edit 4 times, last edit by Deutschy3043 at Feb 18, 2009 3:37:05 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 2:29:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Unless of course my 3 orders counts as the first 3
*hides*
DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
[Feb 18, 2009 2:40:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
audrey3930

Yeah i think it goes by amount of orders not people so if i count correctly i would technically be the last order. No idea might not be true but thats what i thought.
Typo on Viridian!

!
[Feb 18, 2009 2:48:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deutschy3043

...I have a brown monkey I'd like to be drawn trying to wake me up...

OMFG. I was just going through the orders, which I didn't get to do before ordering 'cause I was too busy posting the thread, and omg, I swear you stole my idea. I have no idea of how you did it, but I know you did. I ignore if you read my mind, or traveled into the future, but I am going to find out. I've been thinking of this concept for awhile now, ever since I saw the previous avatars with the OM dolls, and the other one with the effigies and other CI iconic dolls. v_v

Wow... I'm equally amused, amazed, and disgusted by how you had basically the same thought as I did. I swear that when I read it, I was wondering out loud, "Wow, is this some kind of messed up joke? Seriously?"

Well, you know what they say, great minds think alike. ;)

Oh, and those 3 avatars of yours better occupy only one spot, or I'll kill you, I swear. =P

Non posso crederci.

[/spam]
Deutschy.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deutschy3043 at Feb 18, 2009 3:24:38 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 3:19:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
twinklerain

Nice Avatars, Empanado !!

What program do you use? Is it Flash? Lol :).
Allykha on all oceans, but mainly Viridian.

[Feb 18, 2009 3:25:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazyfighter

Ah dammit missed a spot in the queue. Back to lurking the forums I guess... >.<
Crazyfighter

Haansel tells you, "im so dead from today but dont have anything other than my bed to do and it to early for that"

[Feb 18, 2009 3:28:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Holography

OH. I'm in the queue. Awesome. :D

CLICK!

I guess it would be Silver class to have me in that outfit cracking a whip, with a evil grin? :P

Gold class is fine too, I'll be paying on Cobalt.
Holography on Cobalt (bits and pieces in other oceans).

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Holography at Feb 21, 2009 2:29:13 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 4:28:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Golden Class Avatar!

Pirate info:

My pirate is on the right in this portrait. I'd like to have the clothing I am wearing which is Indigo and Yellow.

Avatar: In the avatar I would like to be working at the Necromancer table with a Jarred Homunculus beside me (with the goo dripping out too!). Familiar can be in the avatar too if there is room...other than that it is up to you!

Image of Necromancer Table and Jarred Homunculus:

Need any more information PM me :)

Edit: Ewww! didn't even see the second page :(
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gunnermooch at Feb 18, 2009 4:42:05 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 4:39:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FinchSparrow

Pretty sure I'm way too late here, but I'm just staking out a spot and if it turns out I've managed to squeeze in, I'll add details
:)
Roseash on Viridian
[Feb 18, 2009 4:42:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Yep.. a lot of u..are way too late >_<
*notes I was first n rubs it in*
*rubs rubs n hides*
*giggles*
DarkFaery
[Feb 18, 2009 5:16:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHorror

Pretty sure I'm way too late here, but I'm just staking out a spot and if it turns out I've managed to squeeze in, I'll add details
:)

Ditto.
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Feb 18, 2009 7:48:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

I don't know about anyone else but 7 is such an odd number. Why not 10? Yeah, 10 sounds like a good number for a queue.

I think it says a lot about your work when when you have so many people stalking this thread! */e goes to get a new F5 key*
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gunnermooch at Feb 18, 2009 8:36:53 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 8:12:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BlackBeth

No fair! I checked this thread RIGHT before I went to bed, not open yet. I get up and check and the queue is full. WAH!

(Okay, sorry to be whiny. I'm sick, I have been checking this thread like 5 times a day, the avatar I really want currently doesn't suit the style of any other avatar artist as well, etc.)

I better get in next time :-/
Feylind

Semi-retired Midnight Cerulean Event Addict
[Feb 18, 2009 8:12:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeythePirate [Link]  Go to top 
ikketje

Just here to say thanks again and that I get so many compliments on my avatar, random people sending me tells over it.

No wonder this thread is stalked as it is.

Edit: Darkfaery, you're evil :o
Ikke on Meridian and Emerald
Veerle on Cerulean

~Avatar by Velternal
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ikketje at Feb 18, 2009 9:25:56 AM]
[Feb 18, 2009 9:23:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Azkaban7

I don't think its quite fair to order more than one avatar, especially since these are obviously in such high demand. I think people who wanted multiples should just pick the one they'd like the most, then have the first seven posters recieve an avvie.
Nozosparrow, Viridian
Bilge/Rumble Tart

Uck tells ye, "tell to yer daddy to shut up im not yer daddy or u like me to be yer daddy"

[Feb 18, 2009 1:48:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wolfflower

Empanado you are sneaky. I logged in FIVE minutes after you had logged off! *facepalm* Tomorrow then I shall pay you..

Wolflily
on Hunter.
Empanado made my avatar.

Savvy?
[Feb 18, 2009 7:23:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

I don't think its quite fair to order more than one avatar, especially since these are obviously in such high demand. I think people who wanted multiples should just pick the one they'd like the most, then have the first seven posters recieve an avvie.

I think it's fair.. basically it's the same thing as other people ordering - in the end Empanado is still getting the poe, in fact it makes it easier for him because hey that's only 1 person that he needs to hunt down to get paid for 3 orders! Anyway, first come first served (I guess I was just lucky this time around). Oh.. and it looks like Empanado is still giving 7 posters a chance to get their avvie/s :)

Ps. Empanado - unfortunately during weekdays I won't be able to catch u the times ur usually on, will try to catch u this weekend :)

Ikke wrote:

Edit: Darkfaery, you're evil :o

I know, right? xD
DarkFaery
[Edit 3 times, last edit by emieangel at Feb 18, 2009 11:39:35 PM]
[Feb 18, 2009 11:30:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FinchSparrow

I think it's fair.. basically it's the same thing as other people ordering - in the end Empanado is still getting the poe, in fact it makes it easier for him because hey that's only 1 person that he needs to hunt down to get paid for 3 orders! Anyway, first come first served (I guess I was just lucky this time around).

I don't mean to turn this thread into a debate about this, but I just wanted to add that I don't consider it the same as other people ordering. Since Empando's condensed your order into one spot, those three avatars are going to increase the time it takes to complete the round (pushing back the time it takes for everyone else's orders to be finished) and perhaps prevent the rest of us from being able to get an order in. I understand (completely :P) your desire for them, but I just don't think it's entirely courteous to do that.
Roseash on Viridian
[Feb 18, 2009 11:52:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timefly

Darkfaery is not just uncurteous, she's also rude.

I see no reason why she has to brag and keep rubbing in that she took 3 avatar spots.. and then when people are in the queue, she's trying to say they are way too late lol sounds childlish and to me it seems like she doesn't want anyone else to have the avatar but herself.

You were the first in the queue Darkfaery, congratulations!! Now let other people have the opportunity to get the avatar as well. Obviously you love Empanado avatars, so do other people. BUT you are not going to be the only one to have them all. So just let other people post as they wish, Don't try to prevent them.
[Feb 19, 2009 1:40:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

I quote:

Oh.. and it looks like Empanado is still giving 7 posters a chance to get their avvie/s :)

I wasn't bragging in a rude way. It was more like oh YAY I got the first spot. I didn't go and say stuff u all u can go away so you're a bit over-reacting.

I don't mean to turn this thread into a debate about this, but I just wanted to add that I don't consider it the same as other people ordering. Since Empando's condensed your order into one spot, those three avatars are going to increase the time it takes to complete the round

I still think a business is a business. An avatar store is the same thing. In the end all that matters is that he is getting paid for the beautiful work that he does. I just sort of think, hey, the more orders the better really as he is earning for it. Besides, I'm not the only one who ordered more than one. We should just stop now before it gets blown out of proportion. I apologize if people thought I was rude, but all I did mean was that wow I love his work and would love to have a collection of it.. and as I can afford it I can't see a better way to spend the poe :)

BUT you are not going to be the only one to have them all. So just let other people post as they wish, Don't try to prevent them.

And I have never said such a thing! I wish he would stay open... if I thought he would I probably wouldn't have ordered many. I just jumped at the opportunity. Of course I want him to make as many avatars for as many people as he could.

Ps. Im very sorry to Empanado. I will go and slip away into the darkness now and let u do your job. Still hunting u down to pay u :)
DarkFaery
[Edit 5 times, last edit by emieangel at Feb 19, 2009 2:58:38 AM]
[Feb 19, 2009 2:37:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timefly

I wasn't bragging in a rude way. It was more like oh YAY I got the first spot. I didn't go and say stuff u all u can go away so you're a bit over-reacting.

Dark_faery wrote:

Unless of course my 3 orders counts as the first 3
*hides*

Yep.. a lot of u..are way too late >_<
*notes I was first n rubs it in*
*rubs rubs n hides*
*giggles*

Ikke wrote:

Edit: Darkfaery, you're evil :O

I know, right? xD

The attitude! That's all i can say =)

/e also slipping away into the darkness
[Feb 19, 2009 3:15:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Dude.. then u have a problem with reading the humour in my posts.
I never meant any of it to be serious.. note the *giggles* and the *hides*?
Sheesh..people shld stop taking me so seriously.
Whoops..*back to slipping away into darkness*
DarkFaery
[Edit 1 times, last edit by emieangel at Feb 19, 2009 3:22:58 AM]
[Feb 19, 2009 3:21:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timefly

Dude.. then u have a problem with reading the humour in my posts.
I never meant any of it to be serious.. note the *giggles* and the *hides*?
Sheesh..people shld stop taking me so seriously.
Whoops..*back to slipping away into darkness*

Oh I get it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................Oh HAHAHAHAH ...............HAHAHAHHAHAHA..............

Whoops..* Trips into the darkness....
[Feb 19, 2009 3:30:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ikketje

blablabla

Timefly, you seem to come post on an alt? Anyway...

If you would follow Mariner's Muse, you'd know that Darkfaery is a well-respected avatar-artist herself AND kinda addicted to order avatars from other artists. There's others from whom she has multiple (recently Chiichan comes to mind, also 3 wasn't it?).

I can understand how people are a bit annoyed when the queue is full, but since Empanado put down DF's avvie as one order, I don't see the problem really.

Now let's stop cluttering this thread with fights that don't belong here?

On a sidenote: DF, find me online sometime (Viridian)? I seem unable to catch you on Cobalt >_<

Ikke on Meridian and Emerald
Veerle on Cerulean

~Avatar by Velternal
[Feb 19, 2009 4:08:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHorror

Text is emotionless! It's hard to see sarcasm or any other joking like manner if you keep assuming the person is being snobby or mean.
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Feb 19, 2009 4:18:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 82   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates