• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 47
Posts: 47   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 35830 times and has 46 replies Next Thread
Shinito

Re: Puzzle Pirates Activity Tracker Reply to this Post

How am I supposed to know just how quickly this game is dieing now?
----------------------------------------
Thorkill on Malachite 2.0 Obsidian
[Sep 11, 2014 4:15:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ArgleBargle

Bump!
The image (graph) doesn't load anymore D:

Really sorry about that. I just now saw these messages. I REALLY wish the "watch" feature would work on here.

The good news is that I have monitors in place for the part that collects the data. So that has been working all this time. It was just an issue with the displaying of the graph. It should all be fixed up now.
[Dec 9, 2014 6:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Bump!
The image (graph) doesn't load anymore D:

Really sorry about that. I just now saw these messages. I REALLY wish the "watch" feature would work on here.

The good news is that I have monitors in place for the part that collects the data. So that has been working all this time. It was just an issue with the displaying of the graph. It should all be fixed up now.

Thank you so much!

I keep meaning to try to track you down and email you or something, but I've been a bum.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 9, 2014 7:10:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

Is PPAT down again?
[May 4, 2015 4:34:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Is PPAT down again?

has been for a while now... :-<
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[May 4, 2015 4:56:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ArgleBargle

Sorry it is back again. I have also added additional logging so that hopefully next time I know when it starts failing. This failure was a particularly odd one that wasn't caught by normal means.

As with last time, the back end process has been running without issue so no data was lost.
[May 26, 2015 8:09:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Sorry it is back again. I have also added additional logging so that hopefully next time I know when it starts failing. This failure was a particularly odd one that wasn't caught by normal means.

As with last time, the back end process has been running without issue so no data was lost.

Thank you for fixing it! I greatly appreciate it!
[May 26, 2015 9:17:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

Seems broken again.
[Jun 30, 2016 8:13:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ArgleBargle

Yup, back now. I wanted to post a note here but couldn't get to puzzlepirates.com at all.
[Jul 7, 2016 7:20:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

broke again lol
[Apr 3, 2017 12:21:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Shinito wrote: 
broke again lol

Been broken for a couple weeks. :/l
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Apr 3, 2017 5:17:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ArgleBargle

Hey, sorry, back again! hah

The host it was on died and apparently it was the only thing running there so no one noticed. A new host has been spun up, but this thing is ancient at this point so I had to refactor to get it to work with a newer version of php.

The good news is, the nightly job has been reliably chugging away collecting the data, so there's actually no gap in the data from when the site was down.

Should be up and working now and as a bonus seems to be faster with the new host and slight refactor.

I also went ahead and added a 20 year option since 10 years is actually filled at this point... (I'll be honest, we joked about the 10 year option when I put it in thinking it would never actually be useful...)

I noticed that the recent data looks a bit funny with obsidian jumping from 0 to highest traffic, but I'm assuming there's some explanation to that that I'm just unaware of (ocean shuffling or something).

I'll try to get to a similar refactor on the ult_info thing tonight so that'll work again. Not sure if that's still being used by anyone.
[Jul 21, 2017 7:40:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

I though this was dead for good and set up my own monitoring at http://nautical-spy.agency/ . Good to see that it's back.
[Jul 21, 2017 8:21:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Hey, sorry, back again! hah
THANK YOU!

I noticed that the recent data looks a bit funny with obsidian jumping from 0 to highest traffic, but I'm assuming there's some explanation to that that I'm just unaware of (ocean shuffling or something).

Obsidian is a new type of ocean that is going to specialize in PvP. Lots of slight differences designed to make that happen. Everyone is playing with it, in part because it has been out for beta testing for less than a month.
[Jul 21, 2017 3:38:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeaGi

Bump for truth.
"pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" -Prov 16:18

Jimmyjimjim,
Ex-downpressor of Babylon
Thankfully Retired
[Nov 27, 2017 1:04:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jinxie2

Is this tracker still being maintained? Would be interesting to see population spikes on Emerald due to Covid.
Stargazie on Emerald
Stargazy on Obsidian
[Jul 2, 2020 1:50:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maitredodo

Is this tracker still being maintained? Would be interesting to see population spikes on Emerald due to Covid.

Was still able to access it a month ago, seems to be down now. Same for the Ult list.
Masterdodo on Opal/Emerald
Atlantis, what else?
[Jul 2, 2020 6:12:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 47   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates