• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 42
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15834 times and has 41 replies Next Thread
SchwaWarrior

Re: Looking for a decorator? Reply to this Post

Hi Lovette! :) I love this idea! I'm great with decorating too... though mainly I just furnish ships, not so much houses. Care to meet up with me in-game and take a look at my furnished Sloop, War Brig and (partial) Baghlah? (These ships are all also renamed and painted by the way. I consider those part of the process.) I don't want them re-decorated, I just want to show you because we're both into this sort of thing. :) Also you can let me know your comments on them. ;) The War Brig furniture costs around 900k ish, all in all.

I would ask to post pics of my ships, but nah, this is your thread, not mine. <3

Love ya! --Schwa
----------------------------------------
*Schwzala* (formerly Schwa)

Crickket: "One of the most brilliant women I know said, "Only boring people get bored.""

[Nov 9, 2008 4:59:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Star09

I was working on Castawayjoe's rooms, he wanted me to make a bedroom and a seating area. For the seating area he didn't have any chairs, benches or sofas, so I suggested he should order a sofa. That room is still in progress, as you can tell.

Here is the before of that room, the after I will post later :)
Castawayjoe's Seating Room - Before

And as promised here is the after screenie:
Castawayjoe's Seating Room - After

Once Castawayjoe's sofa was finished, I went back to work and arranged his seating room. I suggested to move a few furniture from the attic down to the room since it was previously empty. The compulsory item was the wardrobe, so it is there. I hope you like it Joe!

And Schwa you can look for me in game, I would like to have a look at your work :)
Lovette From Hunter Ocean

Decorating With Love (TM)
My Gallery

Avvie by: Albini
[Nov 10, 2008 2:24:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Foale

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Athens greeter chats, "Take me out to a CI, Take me out to the fog. Buy me a zombie and a suicide raft, I don't care if I ever come back!"

~Sleeping of sage & Jedio of ice.
[Nov 10, 2008 6:27:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MubblyMan

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont postcount please, it just irratates people.
[Nov 10, 2008 8:49:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yaypuzzlez

How much do you charge for your service may I ask? As claim by the first post, first three person gets it for free. After reading few replies, I suppose... This offer no longer valid?
I am Capberry | Rumbleboy.

Retired.
[Nov 14, 2008 4:04:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AhoyLindsay

Awesome, thank you a ton!
Castawayjoe of the Midnight Ocean.
To err is human, but to arr is pirate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catharsis on Cobalt and Malachite.
[Nov 14, 2008 2:02:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Master15S

Ok, now I have a bit o' poe, and am moving stuff around and figure it'll look better if you do it. So got the hang of the YPP tools yet? If not, how much will you charge for a shack, if so, a room in a manor (I think...) is what I need the price for =D So I'll stalk this thread a bit ^_^

Padme (Viridian) Actually, my Pirate's name is Padmemaster ^_^ I never make that clear...
PadmeMaster-- Only playing when she feels like it

I'm SICK of moving. Yay for one last move for a while!

[Nov 16, 2008 5:20:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://Padmemaster.googlepages.com [Link]  Go to top 
Star09

hey guys sorry didn't see the post earlier.

I can't figure out how to use YPP tools or scene painter. I'm just going to have to do it manually. But don't worry I only move the furniture once i kinda know where they go.

For the price, I don't really have any fee set. If you like how I decorate, you can pay me depending how much you think it worth. There is no payment that is too small, you don't have to feel bad with what you pay. But If you don't like how I decorate, you don't have to pay me at all, I enjoy decorating so I don't look at it as a job.

If you are still interested, catch me in game on hunter or alternatively give me your detail and i'll try to find you in game.

Lovette

My Gallery

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Star09 at Nov 16, 2008 7:54:16 PM]
[Nov 16, 2008 7:53:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yaypuzzlez

I enjoy the surprise in my basement :P Very lovely. Pretty awesome new layout!

I'm not sure how on earth to thank you seeing I'm on at different odd hours than you! I enjoy your service.
I am Capberry | Rumbleboy.

Retired.
[Nov 24, 2008 11:23:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Star09

My most recent project was decorating Capberry's basement games room, here are the before and after pictures:
Capberry's Basement 1 - Before
Capberry's Basement 2 - Before

Capberry's Basement 1 - After
Capberry's Basement 2 - After

Capberry's Basement Overall View - Before
Capberry's Basement Overall View - After

When I first saw Capberry's basement it looks pretty nice as it was, especially the circular layout in the center of the room. However the tournament board and the two treasure drop tables seemed out of place. Because the circular pattern is so nice, one option would have been to replace the tournament board and the TD tables with two different models placed on tables. To continue this theme, the heart table in the middle should also be replaced with either the angler fish or octopus statues. But since this furniture was not available to me, I decided to rearrange the whole room.

The first thing I did was have a look around the basement and planned out which section of the room was most suitable for the different large pieces of furniture. The first thing that stood out to me was the location of the fireplace; the sunk-in wall removed a lot of the presence of the fireplace and it looked like it was forced into there with no space around it. The most appropriate location for the fireplace was where the drinking table was; at this spot there was a lot more room for it and it actually brought the fireplace to life. And what use is a fireplace if you have nowhere to sit comfortable in front of it, that is why I placed the sofa in front of it.

The rumble pit "dirt" doesn't look that nice, and makes the overall atmosphere less pleasant, that is why I had to move it from such a visible location, so I placed it under the stairs - hiding the dirt in the process. Also now the rumble pit is next to the bludgeon trunk, as it should be. The previous location of the fireplace was a perfect spot for the dart board, where you can throw the swords without worrying about hitting anyone, as you can see, the throwers aren't very accurate, they always seem to hit the sword fighting table =P

To the right of the sword fighting table I placed the hearts table, and this corner became the greenish corner, with the pretty tapestry and tropical plants, and even the eggs match! On the other side is the drinking table with the bar shelf. On the left side of the room I moved all the atlantean furniture since that wedge needed to be filled. In the center I just added rest rest of the games tables in a way that I thought looked nice.

I also told Capberry to remove the stools, instead placing a few plain chairs around the games tables. This would fill up the space in the center as well, and add a nice style to the games area.

My Gallery

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Star09 at Nov 27, 2008 4:44:54 AM]
[Nov 27, 2008 4:40:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Simplyepic

Wow!, Your really good , Could you help me I'm MasterEpic on the Sage Ocean I only want my house looking Cool, and Don't Worry it's only a Cabin!
[Dec 22, 2010 12:45:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Ahoy mate...it's wise to check the date on a thread before you reply...this thread is from 2 years ago. It's possible that Lovette is still offering this service, but she is probably not checking the thread anymore! You could try sending her a Private Message by clicking the PM button on any of her posts.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Dec 22, 2010 3:38:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates