• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 235
Posts: 235   Pages: 8   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 66651 times and has 234 replies Next Thread
Synful

Re: Valentine's Event! Win nauseating stuff!

1 last question. When will we find out the results?

First, you need to post your entry in the proper thread in Mariner's Muse forum. Judging could take weeks for OMs because they are so busy.
----------------------------------------
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Feb 11, 2007 10:50:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
andyadhd

First, you need to post your entry in the proper thread in Mariner's Muse forum. Judging could take weeks for OMs because they are so busy.

*cough*(lazy)*cough*
I cant have a Image sig :(, but i made one anyway, so check it out here
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1857/curlewsignaturecopyrq2.jpg

Curlewsailor
Fleet Officer Mighty Roar
Lord of Chronicles of Roar
Viridian
[Feb 11, 2007 1:02:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    captainandyhart [Link]  Go to top 
Shikyo

*cough*(lazy)*cough*

I'd imagine more disturbed and/or traumatized at some of these entries: read five entries, go scrub their brains, repeat.

That being said and done, I'm happily working on mine. All in the name of OM/Dev traumatization! It's a worthy cause.
Cassis, Sage
Evil Mastermind

A quick wit's best accompanied by quick reflexes.
Save Scrappeh!
[Feb 11, 2007 1:08:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
brainbeard

*cough*(lazy)*cough*

I'd imagine more disturbed and/or traumatized at some of these entries: read five entries, go scrub their brains, repeat.

That being said and done, I'm happily working on mine. All in the name of OM/Dev traumatization! It's a worthy cause.

Hehehe...Mines not *quite* that bad, though the one for Nemesis is pertty durn close.
Pheonixflame-Viridian
Phoenixflame-Hunter
Phoenixflame-Sage

Fightin' on!
[Feb 11, 2007 1:38:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lavawolf119

So I was just looking at Ecastasy's entry.. and I'd have to say it's pretty amazing, cute, and creative.. Good luck Ecastasy :)
~Avatar by my lovely Ecastasy<3 I heart my Moodoll~
[Feb 11, 2007 3:29:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
andyadhd

umm ok, i have a problem, my enrty, which is a flash animation was removed casue newground users are lame and didnt understand what it was, so i need some help in figuring out how to submitt it, if i put it n movie form i loose the sound, if i upload it again it will just get removed, so all i can think of is emailing it in, which is lame cause others cant watch it

apollo i need your help and suggestions on this one

Curlewsailor
Viridian
[Feb 11, 2007 3:43:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    captainandyhart [Link]  Go to top 
Shikyo

umm ok, i have a problem, my enrty, which is a flash animation was removed casue newground users are lame and didnt understand what it was, so i need some help in figuring out how to submitt it, if i put it n movie form i loose the sound, if i upload it again it will just get removed, so all i can think of is emailing it in, which is lame cause others cant watch it

apollo i need your help and suggestions on this one

Cassis, Sage
Evil Mastermind

Save Scrappeh!
[Feb 11, 2007 3:59:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
andyadhd

You tube will not accept .sfw (flash) files and i can put it out in .mov (quicktime) files but i loose sound and it is kinda important seeing as how i narrated it

i have never heard of devianart, i would look into it but you forgot the leave a website, if you could do that id look into it

Curlewsailor
Viridian
[Feb 11, 2007 5:15:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    captainandyhart [Link]  Go to top 
Shikyo

You tube will not accept .sfw (flash) files and i can put it out in .mov (quicktime) files but i loose sound and it is kinda important seeing as how i narrated it

i have never heard of devianart, i would look into it but you forgot the leave a website, if you could do that id look into it

Deviantart.com. It's an art site. I'm not sure what files they'd specifically host, but I DO know that several people who used Newgrounds also stuck their stuff up there, so there's a certain amount of cross-compatability. Added bonus: unless you violate copyright laws, they won't delete your stuff. Ever.
Cassis, Sage
Evil Mastermind

Save Scrappeh!
[Feb 11, 2007 5:24:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mercurito_E

Hi! my sis is having trouble posting her entries in the entry thread (she is getting some sort of error message). Would it be ok if i posted for her (and put her name, etc)?
Grenny!!! The one and only ~ I'm the evil twin...

[Feb 11, 2007 10:59:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Hi! my sis is having trouble posting her entries in the entry thread (she is getting some sort of error message). Would it be ok if i posted for her (and put her name, etc)?
Use her name and ocean in the post, and it should be ok. Just make sure you don't go over the maximum number of entries between you!
[Feb 12, 2007 12:16:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
kadey

Dear Hermes,
When you dock i shall stay up with you, searching for marbles.
I shall be your friend in the night, from 12 til 4, we shall play hearts. Take my heart, you messenger of the gods.

i <3 you Hermes.

kadey x
Kadey
Viridian Ocean
Senior Officer and Damsel of Night Eagles
Lady of The Imperial Fleet
[Feb 12, 2007 12:05:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/tourist89 [Link]  Go to top 
jinjie

blast it, according to the ways people win farmiliars i will never get onne 'cause i stink at this stuff./e sniffs
Jinjarita (aka Jinjie) of the Viridian ocean
Ninja Monkeys Rule
[Feb 12, 2007 12:39:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flepnerg

Dear Hermes,
When you dock i shall stay up with you, searching for marbles.
I shall be your friend in the night, from 12 til 4, we shall play hearts. Take my heart, you messenger of the gods.

i <3 you Hermes.

kadey x

If that was and actual entry, ye may want to post in the corresponding thread.
~Surmuck
Viridian
[Feb 12, 2007 1:54:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marcyman1

Dear Aphrodite.

I know you are the Goddess of Love
and you have caught me under a spell
through thick and thin
I will always love you Aphrodite
I have always and forever
But I only have one question for you
my dear Aphrodite
Will you be my Valeintine?

-I am Marcdashark on the Sage Ocean
Senior Officer on the crew Shadows of Sage.
[Feb 13, 2007 8:32:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mateysmate12

so should i just post it on here cuz i have stuff
[Feb 13, 2007 2:14:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Folletto

so should i just post it on here cuz i have stuff

How do I submit?
Ye must post your entry to the appropriate entry thread! There are three entry threads: one for OceanMasters whose name begins with A-E, one for OceanMasters whose name begins with F-Z, one for Developers. If you make something physical and also want to send it in, then PM Thalette to arrange this.

Entry thread for OceanMasters A-E
Entry thread for OceanMasters F-Z
Entry thread for Developers

If your target is on this list, then s/he is an Oceanmaster: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Oceanmaster
If your target is on this list, then s/he counts as a Developer for this contest: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Ringer
(Not everyone on that list is a Developer, but it's the most convenient list)

To answer a quote with a quote.
Warning
[Feb 13, 2007 2:19:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

Ok two down, (I have paid homage to Ceph and Dio in their truest forms) one to go - but who to focus my attention on? Apollo is out (though I think he may still have the most entries!) I have already immortalized quite a few in puppet form, so I need to share the love and target someone new in a new fashion hmmmmmmmmmm..... what to do, what to do?

Not long left!

Can you find a bit of time to create something to woo an Oceanmaster or Developer, and maybe win a familiar? I'm not sure the experience has been nearly horrific enough for some of them... *winks*

Good luck with those last-minute entries!

/e goes off to see who to set her sights on.....
Pletoo of Sage
[Feb 13, 2007 3:10:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Folletto

Samael
Cobalt

I started this event after reading the first post. I began to construct 10 dolls for the OM’s I could find pictures of on YPP. As I forged on, I came back to the thread and found that a limit of OM/Dev’s had been made. This was an unexpected wrench in my plan so I quickly regrouped and continued on with a slightly modified plan. I also came into contact with my personal angel, Thelletta, who became my messenger. Now I have finished my project and am presenting the entries in the correct threads, but I had left over tributes that I sent. I will post them here.

First, 16 red roses for 16 people in the office, any 16 people. Just trying to spread the love.

For, Lindworm, the dev that signed my mug from the Halloween Event I made Moe, Larry, and Curly. He was right; robots do look good in ties.

For Aphrodite I created a doll from her picture on YPP

For Apollo I created a doll from his picture on YPP, then stuck it in a box and duct taped it as much as I could before I got bored. Then I wrote the instructions, “Do not cut, open with hands.”

For Mnemosyne I created a doll from her picture on YPP.

For Eurydice I created a doll from her picture on YPP.

Shown here by their names.

Warning
[Feb 13, 2007 5:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
da_ripper

Stupid procrastination. I only learned half of my Viola song XD. Oh well.

(PS - I <3 the dolls, nice job on them o.o)

Game over. Winner: Expel.
Antix says, "Expel just pikachu'd the charizard out of him"
Antix says, "Nice one"
Expel says, "Super effective"

Chimeravirus of Viridian.
[Feb 13, 2007 5:16:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shandra

Thanks fer a wonderful event Apollo.
Good luck to all in the judging!
Taco - teh one and only

Deer season hell, I'm waiting for stupid season to open.
[Feb 14, 2007 3:49:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiohjiggyoh

I'd love to enter but I found out this contest too late. MUCH too late. Plus, I hate Valentine's Day with a passion.
Dinosaur
[Feb 14, 2007 4:14:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jaym2k5

I'd love to enter but I found out this contest too late. MUCH too late. Plus, I hate Valentine's Day with a passion.

I agree.

But I want a prize, so.
Jamezrob. - Banned.
[Feb 14, 2007 5:27:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ufa

/emote cries

I never win anything.. Im just so unlucky...
----------------------------------------------------
I love puzzlepirates <3
Darvin - Hunter
Grandpapa - Midnight
[Feb 14, 2007 7:14:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JoelleX

Ok I know French or Spanish is the language of love but how about Dutch,,, What do you think of this: Het is heel simpel, iedereen houdt van de Oceanmasters en Devolpers (ofzo). Daarom is het eigenlijk helemaal niet nodig om dit te doen. They are already so loved
>>> Viridian Ocean <<<
..............Joellex..............
[Feb 14, 2007 8:27:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EvilIvory

WHERE DO I ENTER MY VALENTINE IDEA FOR THE CONTEST?
[Feb 14, 2007 11:20:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

WHERE DO I ENTER MY VALENTINE IDEA FOR THE CONTEST?

Ahoy! If you read the first post in this thread, you will find links to the entry threads.
[Feb 14, 2007 11:30:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
FallenTree

And you've got about ten minutes to do it.
Bullettime on Hunter Ocean
Retired? Yeah, let's go with that.
[Feb 14, 2007 11:49:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
neih_neih

hey im having trouble uploading my vdeo to youtube, its taking super long, any chance i could enter the link likw 15-20 mins afterthe 12?
Shadowwalker on Viridian
Prince of Legion of Doom
[Feb 14, 2007 11:53:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flepnerg

So the deadline itself is over....
When do we find out the results?
~Surmuck
Sort of Impatient....
Sort of doesn't want to find out
~Surmuck
Viridian
[Feb 14, 2007 12:05:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 235   Pages: 8   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates