• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2487 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
blue_kiwi1

Bluekiwi's Second Happy Chinese New Year SF Tournaments

Ahoy mateys!

Yup! Yup! It's that time again! Chinese New Year is coming! (Feb 18 to be exact). To celebrate Chinese New Year, I have collected many goodies for some SF actions! Prizes are so much better than last year (Thanks to all my hearties who invited me along whenever they wanna go stab or smuggle poe from bots).

When: Monday, Feb 19.
Where: Your tournament board
What: SF Tournaments starting at 7am game time. Each tournament will follow the completion of one tournament.
Prizes: Each tournament has prizes selected from these categories: clothes, trinkets, potion, sword, furniture, boats, and lots lots poe!.

Rules: Er. I don't really have any rules... But please be nice to others and don't be a prize hog.

Also, I am doing something a little bit different this year. Be sure you watch the tournament board for instructions! (So, you don't have to be the best SFer to win something from me)

Happy Chinese New Year ^^
----------------------------------------
Bluekiwi on Cerulean Ocean
Senior Officer of Black Death

Will Moo For Cookies.
[Jan 24, 2007 7:29:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shell4games

Re: Bluekiwi's Second Happy Chinese New Year SF Tournaments

shellgames
Captain * Angels in The Midst * Malachite
Misty Waters
[Jan 24, 2007 6:50:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://pottershands.com [Link]  Go to top 
corkey0605

Thats very nice of you kiwi!?
Candace - Midnight

yummmyyyy.
[Jan 25, 2007 12:08:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shell4games

Kiwi's away message today--ohhhh extra prizes!! Wanted to give everyone a shot!

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=524210#524210 ~~~ Extra Prizes: Name all the pigs and the islands they reside native to Midnight Ocean
shellgames
Captain * Angels in The Midst * Malachite
Misty Waters
[Feb 19, 2007 10:28:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://pottershands.com [Link]  Go to top 
blue_kiwi1

Thank you all for joining my tournaments! Hope ye all had fun! I sure did! Congrats to all the winners!

Here is the list of the tournaments and their prizes and winners:

1 - Maroon Daisy with card, Matching boy/girl red outfit, 5K pot bonus - Beardsly (SF)
2 - Red Daisy with card, Sword (clever), Lump of Coal, Fruitcake, 5K pot bonus- Boucoup (SF)
3 - Gold Daisy with card, Red Fireplace, Two red vases with plant, 5K pot bonus - Allimo (TD)
4 - Purple Daisy with card, Green Goblet, 20 Whisking potions, 5K pot bonus - Lizetta (Drinking)
5 - Blue Daisy with card, White Bone Bludgeon, Blue starfish, 5K pot bonus - Tezuka (Rumble)
6 - Maroon Orchid with card, Univerisal hair dye, Red Starfish, White Starfish, 10K pot bonus - Maus (Rumble)
7 - Maroon Orchid with card, Piggy, Fruitcake, Consistent Flounder (sloop), 10K pot bonus - Allimo (TD)
8 - Gold Orchid with card, Piggy, Fruitcake, Honest Angler (merchant brig), 10K pot bonus - Millie (Drinking)

Yes. Allimo won both of the TD tournaments. But one was with holes and the other was without holes. Ye decide >.>

Bonus Question:
Name all the pigs and the islands they reside native to Midnight Ocean!

Winners:
1. Zephness - Flower with card trinket
2. Timberland - Sword
3. Juliah - Flowers with card trinket
4. Egc - Flowers with card trinket
5. Ryanne - Flowers with card trinket
6. Edea - Bludgeons
7. Aristocrat - Flowers with card trinket
8. Yoyoboi - Flowers with card trinket
Bluekiwi on Cerulean Ocean
Senior Officer of Black Death

Will Moo For Cookies.
[Feb 20, 2007 9:50:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Have a happy new year and be prosperous, Kiwi!
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 20, 2007 10:42:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates