• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 128
Posts: 128   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7069 times and has 127 replies Next Thread
Lotus_elise3

Re: There I said it! Reply to this Post

What the fu.....was that all about?
----------------------------------------
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Oct 7, 2005 11:56:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
weisskruez77

T_T okkk...

For the people who are just bashing him with nonsense: dont be so harsh on this person, people do have the right to express there own opinions (and obviously the OM's think so to or this thread would be locked by now) yea a bunch of things this person is saying is a bunch of... i wont go there (gets me midly angry to)

For the person who made this thread: Look kid, u have a right to express your own opinion but you are taking things a bit to far, dont get angry about these things. If u get banned or something close to it then of course u have a right to be angry but im guessing u didnt since u didnt say anything about it. And no i dont think if i defended the OM's that they will do me a huge favor, im just trying to reason with you.

~Rieni
thinks he's doing this just to make people angry...-_-
SO of Moonlit Chaos in Midnight Paradise (Viridian)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curiosity killed the cat
But satisfaction brought it back.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by weisskruez77 at Oct 7, 2005 12:38:36 PM]
[Oct 7, 2005 12:33:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    wiccanlover777    wolfrain778 [Link]  Go to top 
Prosperity

The OM's have some problems. (There I said it!) I think they do play favorites and just ppl that use YPP to create a world which the rule and ban ppl that they don't like. And what do u think they are going to do with this fourm probaly ban it to dave'y jones locker even though it doesn't break any rules (Or they probaly Use ToS just to make up any rule they want). I bet you have so anger over them also. You know you all have that little hate inside of you right now. Unleash it

A new age is dawning

Yeah, this is against the "spirit of the game." ;)
Obsidian: Inglorious Basterds, Guerrilla Warfare
CFO, Nonsensical Nudity Inc.
[Oct 7, 2005 1:21:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
d4rk0n3

Prosperity wrote:
...were all screwed by the OMs twisting the ToS ...

[Oct 7, 2005 2:01:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smackey

Its all bias and conspiracy. Have you ever seen the ship named "Misery"? It never should've been allowed, but Misery ensnared Hypnos in a web of love and poetry and he just had to do it! Bias!

There I said it!

Actually...

Wait, nevermind.
"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."- Friedrich Hayek
[Oct 7, 2005 2:06:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
char

If you have a problem with the OMs and how there treating cases give a e-mail to Nemo or Cleaver. Putting it in Parley/GD doesn't help anything just more tartness.
Zife
Senior Officer of Black Death
Host of the 11th Black Death Tournament
Co-Host of the 10th Black Death Tournament
[Oct 7, 2005 2:49:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

My question... is Mashmallow the same Historian that created the Midnight's History thread in parlay? I'll be back with a linky.

Edit: Linky of the Historian's thread. http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=378742#378742

That was Robertdonald. A certainty.

No. It was the Looterati. It's all their fault (tm).
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Oct 7, 2005 2:51:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
Prosperity

The OM's have some problems. (There I said it!) I think they do play favorites and just ppl that use YPP to create a world which the rule and ban ppl that they don't like. And what do u think they are going to do with this fourm probaly ban it to dave'y jones locker even though it doesn't break any rules (Or they probaly Use ToS just to make up any rule they want). I bet you have so anger over them also. You know you all have that little hate inside of you right now. Unleash it

A new age is dawning

Yeah, this is against the "spirit of the game." ;)

Prosperity wrote:
...were all screwed by the OMs twisting the ToS ...

Thank you for noticing the extreme sarcasm in my post. I hate the "spirit of the game" thing dear.
Obsidian: Inglorious Basterds, Guerrilla Warfare
CFO, Nonsensical Nudity Inc.
[Oct 7, 2005 3:18:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mashmallow

Don't see you see something? I can expresses my idea's. All the admins did was send this fourum to PP&P. So don't be telling me that I can't express my idea's. I like that quote

Prosperity wrote: ...were all screwed by the OMs twisting the ToS ...

What I wonder is why none of the OM's have said anything. They have seen this since there is like 1400 people viewing this. What do you think my point is? Well you can take it different ways. I think some action should be taken. Hence why I said a new age is dawing.

Oh yea that stuff about me going to a place with bad customor serivce? Well I came from Runescape (what ever the point of that game is I will never know) and there customor service sucked. (Now you are probaly going to use that information you streo-type). So don't be saying I don't know bad custormor.

Oh yea no need for foul language.

Lotus_elise3: What the fu.....was that all about?

Keep it T
Can you guess who my avatar is?
Then tell me!
[Oct 7, 2005 4:03:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eurydice
Community Manager

If you have a problem with the OMs and how there treating cases give a e-mail to Nemo or Cleaver.

Actually, the official method of complaining about an Oceanmaster or disputing an Oceanmaster's findings is to email support@threerings.net.
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Oct 7, 2005 4:10:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
tarf

Oh yea no need for foul language.

Lotus_elise3: What the fu.....was that all about?

Keep it T

What the golly gosh darn was that all about?
The Pirate Formerly Known as Tarf
Retired and/or Drunk
[Oct 7, 2005 4:11:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
funnybones

I think the OceanMasters are to the Secret Plot as the Masons are to the Illuminati Order. That is, pretending the Illuminati Order had something to do with the Masons. They're the visible branch of a secret plot to take over the entire game. Hahaha!

There I said it.
The Dread Pirates Robinson & Barthes, LLC

The poor complain; they always do. But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all. At least, to all who matter.

[Oct 7, 2005 4:37:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yakuza

Patient Reply to this Post

I'll be waiting for the emergence of "The Notorious Marshmallows" in a few months.
Homullus wrote: 
...it does bother me when people think that games are not reality. They are.

[Oct 7, 2005 5:07:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.cc/phpBB    kingbarz@yahoo.com    kingbarz80 [Link]  Go to top 
mashmallow

questions answered Reply to this Post

Keep it T means to not to swear nice this game is only rated T for teens...(rarely know fact).
A few months?

'll be waiting for the emergence of "The Notorious Marshmallows" in a few months.

Then tell me!
[Oct 7, 2005 5:26:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yakuza

Re: questions answered Reply to this Post

Marshmallow wrote: 
Keep it T means to not to swear nice this game is only rated T for teens...(rarely know fact).
A few months?

'll be waiting for the emergence of "The Notorious Marshmallows" in a few months.

Erm, do you think I swore just now?
Homullus wrote: 
...it does bother me when people think that games are not reality. They are.

[Oct 7, 2005 5:36:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.cc/phpBB    kingbarz@yahoo.com    kingbarz80 [Link]  Go to top 
funnybones

Actually, it's a very well-known fact that this game is rated M.

Mature Content. Three Rings has adopted a "MATURE" rating, and parts of the Site, Services and/or Games contain adult or mature content that some users may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. While Three Rings has established a list of restrictions (section 5) and may in some instances choose to monitor and take action upon inappropriate gameplay, chat or links to the Services, it is possible that at any time there may be language or other material accessible on or through the Site, Services or Games that may be offensive or objectionable to some users.

A few months?

There I said it.
The Dread Pirates Robinson & Barthes, LLC

The poor complain; they always do. But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all. At least, to all who matter.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by funnybones at Oct 7, 2005 6:52:51 PM]
[Oct 7, 2005 5:37:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dragonlilly

Erm, do you think I swore just now?

No he was answering someone elses question of what, 'Keep it T' meant... I think he thought ye were serious with your Notorious Mashmallow comment and was just reposting it to inflate his ego...
Dragonlilly, Captain of SDTC
A very much retired old sea salt! Or would that be sea saltess?
Shanty Raid-io!
[Oct 7, 2005 5:47:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://dragonlilly.shantyraidio.com    srdragonlilly    SO+Dragonlilly    101380420 [Link]  Go to top 
Darkaardvark

I think that there should be OMs abusing there powur.
Pleun wrote: 
Try searching using the correct spelling, the search option is very picky about that.

(Avatar by Synful.)
[Oct 7, 2005 8:09:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Yeah, I don't trust me, either. Reply to this Post

Homullus wrote: 
I really don't get this.

If you don't do naughty things, you very rarely hear from OMs or developers. I tend to be suspicious of anyone who has enough official business with them to form an opinion.

Really?
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gotagota at Oct 7, 2005 8:30:29 PM]
[Oct 7, 2005 8:30:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Parley's as good a place for this thread as Shore Leave is Reply to this Post

Faulkston,
:-)
[Oct 7, 2005 8:49:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
mashmallow

Explanation for actions Reply to this Post

This has to be the weirdest thing that happened to me. But here is the story. I find this story as no excuse for my actions.

On October 6, 2005, I went to high school (as a freshman). And what a day it was. I was given a but load of homework going insane. Thinking if I don't due this homework I might not get into a good college. Then that topic lead onto the topic of what kind of college would I go to. My parents started me on a musical carree thinking I might go to some musical college. But the truth is music just tourchers me. I just can't stand it! One thing lead on to another. Then here comes the point I snapped. Maybe it was the testromone or the preasure on me. I started rebelling everykind of authority. That inclued the OM's. My anger was expressed in a bad way. As you can see in the statements above. It was insane. I was going nuts through the night. I finally went to sleep. The next day it was Friday for me. When school was finished I got on. Only to be to be told be my cap't for what I have done. I have not only hurt my self, but my crew's name. I realized on what a booty-hole I was. I therefore wrote this letter.

To the OM's and the pirates of YPP:

I, Mashmallow, regret all the things I said. I have no excuse in my actions. I have not only hurt my self, but also my crew, minors also playing the game, and to all the other pirates trying to turn you against the OM's. I am truly sorry. The OM's are the most helpful. When I sent a check for subscribition I acciently wrote the wrong account name on it. Therefore, I couldn't get my subscribition. Most people would just toss the check saying, "I am not going through the trouble of sorting out this mess." But you didn't instead Cap't Cleaver mailed a letter back to me saying that he couldn't find any pirates with that account name. Cleaver just said E-mail the correct name to him and it would be fixed ASAP. So I did being so exicited and greatful. I have that letter he sent me on my wall of my room as to remind me of the great staff of YPP. Appearntly, I forgot that last night. I am now thinking of what a jerk I am. As for the rest of the pirates plz forgive me for my actions against you. The OM's do not abuse there power, but just use them to make the game better for everyone. Can you forgive a loser pirate.

Sincerely,

Mashmallow
Then tell me!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mashmallow at Oct 7, 2005 9:14:50 PM]
[Oct 7, 2005 9:10:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Re: Explanation for actions Reply to this Post

Can I read this to mean Notorious Mashmallow wont be dropping in round 2?
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Oct 7, 2005 9:23:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Delone

testromone

also known as testosterone

Is it me or does that usually go to someone going through puberty not before it?

If you got it flaunt it but you dont got it.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Delone at Oct 7, 2005 9:26:53 PM]
[Oct 7, 2005 9:25:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkaardvark

This has to be the weirdest thing that happened to me. But here is the story. I find this story as no excuse for my actions.

On October 6, 2005, I went to high school (as a freshman). And what a day it was. I was given a but load of homework going insane. Thinking if I don't due this homework I might not get into a good college. Then that topic lead onto the topic of what kind of college would I go to. My parents started me on a musical carree thinking I might go to some musical college. But the truth is music just tourchers me. I just can't stand it! One thing lead on to another. Then here comes the point I snapped. Maybe it was the testromone or the preasure on me. I started rebelling everykind of authority. That inclued the OM's. My anger was expressed in a bad way. As you can see in the statements above. It was insane. I was going nuts through the night. I finally went to sleep. The next day it was Friday for me. When school was finished I got on. Only to be to be told be my cap't for what I have done. I have not only hurt my self, but my crew's name. I realized on what a booty-hole I was. I therefore wrote this letter.

I, Mashmallow, regret all the things I said. I have no excuse in my actions. I have not only hurt my self, but also my crew, minors also playing the game, and to all the other pirates trying to turn you against the OM's. I am truly sorry. The OM's are the most helpful. When I sent a check for subscribition I acciently wrote the wrong account name on it. Therefore, I couldn't get my subscribition. Most people would just toss the check saying, "I am not going through the trouble of sorting out this mess." But you didn't instead Cap't Cleaver mailed a letter back to me saying that he couldn't find any pirates with that account name. Cleaver just said E-mail the correct name to him and it would be fixed ASAP. So I did being so exicited and greatful. I have that letter he sent me on my wall of my room as to remind me of the great staff of YPP. Appearntly, I forgot that last night. I am now thinking of what a jerk I am. As for the rest of the pirates plz forgive me for my actions against you. The OM's do not abuse there power, but just use them to make the game better for everyone. Can you forgive a loser pirate.

Sincerely,

Mashmallow

D'awww. He's so cyooot.

Darkaardvark,
Can we keep him? Plz?
Pleun wrote: 
Try searching using the correct spelling, the search option is very picky about that.

(Avatar by Synful.)
[Oct 7, 2005 9:35:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaneT

Well, I haven't had to give a "What the Booch?" award to a Parley thread, but marshmellow put the effort in, so...
It has been said, my friends, that I like war. My friends, I like War. No...I LOVE WAR!

Danet - An old salt of Y!PP, but not the oldest by a long shot.
[Oct 7, 2005 10:17:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
char

Well that was a fun ride ;-)

Edit: Also

If you have a problem with the OMs and how there treating cases give a e-mail to Nemo or Cleaver.

Actually, the official method of complaining about an Oceanmaster or disputing an Oceanmaster's findings is to email support@threerings.net.

Thank you! *stores it in the Pirate section of his brain*
Zife
Senior Officer of Black Death
Host of the 11th Black Death Tournament
Co-Host of the 10th Black Death Tournament
[Edit 1 times, last edit by char at Oct 7, 2005 11:45:36 PM]
[Oct 7, 2005 11:44:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stefsorceror

Sincerely,

Mashmallow

best spelling mistake ever?
Tibiaking. Member of TTB, SN. Too cool to have a quote in my signature.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are ment to be offensive. Any tarting about the offensiveness of my posts will be ingored.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by stefsorceror at Oct 8, 2005 4:21:44 AM]
[Oct 8, 2005 3:44:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Isn't there some rule about badassery on the internet? Reply to this Post

Apologies and anecdotes? Words that are very nearly almost all spelled close enough to correctly that we can discern their meaning without too much trouble? Reasonableness?!

Who are you and what have you done with Mashmallow!

Fronsac,
Never apologizes or backpedals on an internet forum.
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Oct 8, 2005 4:55:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eurydice
Community Manager

Re: Isn't there some rule about badassery on the internet? Reply to this Post

"Apologies and Anecdotes" would make a great crew name.
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Oct 8, 2005 7:46:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
meow123_456

Re: Isn't there some rule about badassery on the internet? Reply to this Post

"Apologies and Anecdotes" would make a great crew name.

Why dont you take it so no-one can steal it!
Oxbridge of Hunter

Guess Who wrote: 
Pillaging Sucks.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by meow123_456 at Oct 8, 2005 7:55:48 AM]
[Oct 8, 2005 7:55:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=209719 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 128   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates