• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 42
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6226 times and has 41 replies Next Thread
d4rkeffi9y

[Cobalt] Why Dragon's Fury are cheats and liars

[10:17:28] You told Blackdragon, "Your royals informed me they aren't honoring our agreement...is this true?"
[10:17:53] Blackdragon tells you, "i have no idea, as you can see i am not anything in this crew nor flag anymore"
[10:18:17] You told Blackdragon, "your on hiatus they are acting as figureheads"
[10:18:25] You told Blackdragon, "cuz of personal business...."
[10:20:26] You told Blackdragon, "your flag made the agreement....not your character personally so..if you are intending on not honoring just say your gonna rip off my crew"
[10:21:11] You told Rowan, "I hope your still not planning on ripping off my crew"
[10:21:27] Rowan tells you, "what are you talking about?"
[10:21:49] You told Rowan, "The agreement that was made between my crew and your flag when I left Dragons"
[10:22:15] Rowan tells you, "And what agreement is that? I was not involved in that decision."
[10:22:41] You told Rowan, "for helping with terra my crew was rewarded a shoppe as synful was and a war brig"
[10:23:20] You told Rowan, "Skovran/Pre/Captmac are all saying they are gonna rip my crew off...so just want to know if true"
[10:23:51] Rowan tells you, "This is the first I have heard about your crew being offered anything."
[10:24:11] Rowan tells you, "I don't see why we would give you anything for leaving the flag."
[10:24:15] You told Rowan, "ask Blackdragon and Synful they were present"
[10:24:33] You told Rowan, "Because when joined the flag that was promised to us for joining it"
[10:25:33] You told Rowan, "I know your figure heading for BD until she is done with her personal business as u are all talking right now"
[10:25:55] You told Rowan, "Just as intruder is for her crew cuz everyone knows she would not abandon either"
[10:26:03] Rowan tells you, "We are only giving shops to crews that donated to the blockades. As far as I knew, nobody was promised a ship."
[10:26:14] You told Rowan, "Ask Blackdragon"
[10:26:37] You told Rowan, "Every crew was to be rewarded a war brig for the victory"
[10:27:06] You told Rowan, "And Blackdragon promised my crew a shoppe and was witnessed by Synful"
[10:27:20] Rowan tells you, "well, the flag doesn't have any brigs to give out."
[10:27:34] Rowan tells you, "and shops are for the flag, not crews that we asked to leave"
[10:28:00] You told Rowan, "Blackdragon promised us the shoppe....regardless"
[10:28:32] You told Blackdragon, "Rowan tells you, "and shops are for the flag, not crews that we asked to leave""
[10:28:32] Rowan tells you, "And you offered to help the flag, which you did not. We got no poe or supplies from you."
[10:29:01] You told Rowan, "I gave to the flag I donated 500 large and 200 rum"
[10:29:12] You told Rowan, "and I had 4 ships docked there"
[10:29:19] You told Rowan, "none were supplied by war crew"
[10:30:12] You told Rowan, "So just say yes it is your intent to rip off my crew"
[10:30:42] You told Rowan, "Blackdragon/Synful's word is at stake..so make sure u answer as a representative of your flag"
[10:31:03] Rowan tells you, "Ok, if you want to call it ripping off your crew, go ahead. Call it what you want, but we are not giving you anything."
[10:31:26] You told Blackdragon, "Rowan tells you, "Ok, if you want to call it ripping off your crew, go ahead. Call it what you want, but we are not giving you anything.""
[10:31:40] You told Blackdragon, "Do you stand by this?"
[10:33:12] Blackdragon tells you, "i am no longer in charge of the flag, and don't think i will be going back to that postion....you have to talk to them not me now, if i stay with the game i will remain a FO or a SO with no responsibilities"
[10:33:56] You told Blackdragon, "not an answer...your word as spokesperson for your flag and your flagmates are making you to be a liar"
[10:34:13] You told Blackdragon, "So I ask again.."
[10:34:32] Blackdragon tells you, "did you fight in the blockade yesterday against us?"
[10:35:20] You told Blackdragon, "I fail to see what that has to do with our agreement...."
[10:35:33] You told Blackdragon, "You ousted my crew from your flag"
[10:35:57] You told Blackdragon, "So fail to see how our standing regarding your flag is relevant"
[10:36:31] Could not tell Blackdragon: That user is not online.
[Aug 28, 2005 7:45:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DubRub

Re: [Cobalt] Why Dragon's Fury are cheats and liars

Cranberry...
----------------------------------------
Dubbrub - The Mad Professor next door
[Aug 28, 2005 7:50:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cygnii

Cranberry...

At least they showed up to the blockade, even if they WERE on the wrong side.
Cygnii
Krak Addict
[Aug 28, 2005 8:11:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Maybe it's just me, but it's more... uhh, fun if we know what crew are we talking about here. :P
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Aug 28, 2005 8:16:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
d4rkeffi9y

It's true of any flag they made promises too...except to Synful
they honored hers....oh yeah...cuz she is governor by Proxy
as Rowan is just a figurehead.

laffing at the 2 IM shoppes and 2 distilleries...

/me guesses DF plans on having every flag defending for them.

Who would've thunk it???
Crew was ousted because they informed the monarch then BD,
that she should be weary of her allies just using her flag...Synful
got outraged by this remark...threatened to end her alliance if
crew stayed in flag....

Guess what?
Synful got her distillery...then broke off alliance with DF
[Edit 1 times, last edit by d4rkeffi9y at Aug 28, 2005 8:43:03 AM]
[Aug 28, 2005 8:27:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FrankGrimes

You can obviously solve this dispute with a game of Hopscotch.
Grimes: Retired
Former badass
[Aug 28, 2005 8:49:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mlik

I got twoosies.
Mlik, playing the Forum Game.
Play Diplomacy!
Xephin tells you, "Viva le Revolution!"
[Aug 28, 2005 9:02:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    _dharmy_    dharmy0    2654008 [Link]  Go to top 
Soulja

All Hurricane wanted in return (we took in our own frig) is a good, faithful, ally. So maybe it's not Dragon's Fury's fault (mouthfull) but yours for being such agreedy little scupper.

I DETEST whiners that pick flags to pieces over why they cannot get a piece of an island they gave a little manpower to take. Just get over it. Don't post in parley like little tart. If you want something done, maybe you should blockade it next week, and we will be there again to stop you.

400 cannon balls, 200 rum, and four ships? That ain't nothin', bro.
Nemesis wrote: 
Please remove your current signature as, out of context, it is inappropriate.

Idaa wrote: 
people like you are why the world is such a mess and hope you don/t spawn more kids

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Soulja at Aug 28, 2005 9:11:21 AM]
[Aug 28, 2005 9:10:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
d4rk0n3

That would be nice if Hurricane's interests were to actually care about DF....but we all know Hurricane is just allying there to
prevent the BIG 3 (Something Powerful/ Art of War/ Hydrophobia) from having acquisitions on it.

So please don't tart about how strong allies they are...DF
suited your flags political position...they are nothing more
to you than pawns...Why else would Hurricane also
ally with NQG...because NQG couldn't beat Hydro...so your
claiming the bit flags in hopes to surmise a fleet capable
of unseating the big 3....

Instead by allying for DF, knowing your flag isn't ready
to take on the big 3....Hurricane needs to speed up their
itinerary...or else be swallowed by the big 3.
[Aug 28, 2005 9:29:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Soulja

Re: [Cobalt] Why d4rk0n3 does not know...

Yeah, okay.

You don't know or understand anything, so just don't talk.

Talking for flags you are not in and don't truly understand is a no-no.
Nemesis wrote: 

Idaa wrote: 
people like you are why the world is such a mess and hope you don/t spawn more kids

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Soulja at Aug 28, 2005 9:45:36 AM]
[Aug 28, 2005 9:38:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hohumdiddly

First of all, who are you and what crew do you represent?

That would be nice if Hurricane's interests were to actually care about DF....but we all know Hurricane is just allying there to
prevent the BIG 3 (Something Powerful/ Art of War/ Hydrophobia) from having acquisitions on it.

So let me get this straight ... you want the entire ocean's medium and large islands controlled by one side? I sure as hell don't and it's good that somebody outside of their sphere has one. In a blockade, you have to pick one side or the other, and Hurricane decided that it was in their best interests to support DF. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Now stop your whining dammit!

Hohum
Mazi says, "and i have freckles"
Mazi says, "and i turn into a big freckle when exposed to rays of light"
Prosperity says, "I get cute little freckles on my nosey"
[Aug 28, 2005 9:42:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dpmiller

Omg...what a whiner...geez. And who are you to say that all of Dragons Fury are cheats and liars. Come on. Just get on with your life.
Vanderman-Cobalt
Fleet Officer of Fire and Ice
Flag: Elements of Fear
[Aug 28, 2005 11:09:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarf

Just to note (even though I STILL don't know what crew/flag the original poster comes from):

a) Nothing that was listed above makes DF "cheats;"

and

b) DF rallied more flags to their side than just Hurricane.

And I agree with just about everyone else - you are a whiner who obviously wants things in the game given to you for little effort rather than working your tail off, like the rest of us, to earn it.

Quit whining, and go play the game the way it was intended: to have fun.

Tarf
The Pirate Formerly Known as Tarf
Retired and/or Drunk
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tarf at Aug 28, 2005 11:26:38 AM]
[Aug 28, 2005 11:24:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Soulja

I mean... it's bad to promise a shoppe and not give it out. That is not right. But posting inflammatory threads like this one in Parley ain't too nice either.
Nemesis wrote: 

Idaa wrote: 

[Aug 28, 2005 11:25:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vurogj

Can I jes' ask if the OP even got the permission of Rowan and Blackdragon to post the chatlog of a *private* conversation? It's a really low and underhanded thing to post on the public forums wi'out informin' 'em aforehand.
Older, crankier,
still haz da phat haiku skillz.
Tawnee on Midnight.
Apollo says, "Tawnee, I should have known you were involved."
[Aug 28, 2005 11:38:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    vurogj    vurojg [Link]  Go to top 
Mayanjewel

Give us yer pirate name, mate. I have no idea who is talking to blackdragon and rowan there. I don't know those pirates either, but then at least I will know who's upset.

It's fun to keep track of who's upset, and believe me after a blockade like that one yesterday, plenty of people are going to be upset. (in a good sportsmanlike way . . . like laughing at the fact that the spoilers made the difference in the score, hoo hoo, ha ha, oh boy . . . )

I don't have a shop! I've never even been lied to, and promised a shop and not later given it.

But my gut instinct on the deal is, if you leave a flag, all bets are off. And did someone say something about fighting for the other side?
Mayanjewel

So all were lost, which in the ship were found,
They in the sea being burnt, they in the burnt ship drown'd.
[Aug 28, 2005 11:43:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Soulja

Muffbeard.

Hope ye don't mind.
Nemesis wrote: 

Idaa wrote: 

[Aug 28, 2005 12:08:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cohog

The pirate's name is Muffbeard and he is the captain of Enviable Enigmas. He was asked to leave Dragon's Fury for verbally attacking flag officers, and criticizing allies and starting fights with them. As everyone can see, this is outragous and Dragon's Fury never promised this sort of thing to him. As far as DF is concerned, everyone that was promised something, will get it. Muffbeard wasn't, so he will recieve what he put in. Also, just to clearify, none of his THREE ships were available to the blockade. There is no need to fight over something this pointless. Its a game, lets have fun. You get what you deserve, nothing more.

-Cohog
The Cheats and Liars ;-)
[Aug 28, 2005 12:33:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CobaltRowan

Can I jes' ask if the OP even got the permission of Rowan and Blackdragon to post the chatlog of a *private* conversation? It's a really low and underhanded thing to post on the public forums wi'out informin' 'em aforehand.

He did not get permission from me. But, that is not the issue here.

For those who do not know, I am new as the monarch of Dragon's Fury. I took over for Blackdragon 2 weeks ago. The position of governor was given to someone else in order to split up the work. The list of shop obligations was given to our governor, and relayed to me. He has put together a build order list that has been available to anyone in our flag on its forums. Any ally who was promised a shop has only to ask, and we will let them know the order. It takes time to build up an island, which most people have understood and been patient about. Crews have been told that obligations to our allies will be repaid before crew shops are given out to the crews who help the flag. This has been our position from the beginning.
~Rowan
SO of Squidy Love
Princess of Dragon's Fury
[Aug 28, 2005 12:55:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

Isn't the name Muffbeard close to, if not over, the line of what the OMs allow in names? Considering the first half is a word included in the filter... I'd have to think so.
Ninjaguy - Captain of the Mad Mutineers, Prince of the Midnight Armada
[Edit 1 times, last edit by NinjaGuy at Aug 28, 2005 2:43:53 PM]
[Aug 28, 2005 2:43:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
chewyshoe

Lol with the amount of shoppes DF promised no wonder somebody's missing out. I'd be surprised if they even have enough room to build something for themselves.

Just to note (even though I STILL don't know what crew/flag the original poster comes from):

a) Nothing that was listed above makes DF "cheats;"
f

Actually if what he says is true then yeah that is cheating. Deceiving players to get what you want is against the ToS. (I am not saying if DF did or didn't make this promise because I am sure only a few know the truth.)
Funny exam answers | Free online contests
[Edit 1 times, last edit by chewyshoe at Aug 28, 2005 3:00:39 PM]
[Aug 28, 2005 2:57:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moo10

Okay, first of all mate... DF ASKED us to allie with them. And, Bnavver has said many times that he takes our allies very seriously, and we wouldn't USE any allies.... Another thing, NQG was one of our first allies, we allied with them way before the Olive blockade. So, overall what I'm trying to point out is exactly what Soulja said... if you don't know what you're talking about then don't say anything.
RETIRED

Octupa of the Midnight and Sage Ocean
Littledog of the Cobalt and Viridian Ocean
[Aug 28, 2005 3:04:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Octupa [Link]  Go to top 
psychox

Hmm....
I'm quite surprised something like this took this long to happen...
And actually , his post does make some sense which i was wondering about!
Rivered says, "I love seeing the governor at the table makes me feel much better about my tax money..."
Hohumdiddly lovely said:

Shrike, stop talking please and do your homework before you speak.

[Aug 28, 2005 3:12:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
psychox

Okay, first of all mate... DF ASKED us to allie with them. And, Bnavver has said many times that he takes our allies very seriously, and we wouldn't USE any allies.... Another thing, NQG was one of our first allies, we allied with them way before the Olive blockade. So, overall what I'm trying to point out is exactly what Soulja said... if you don't know what you're talking about then don't say anything.

Nah , i think he's saying everything rightly...
Maybe with not a very good meaning but it's true , the so-called by cobaltians "Uber alliance" of the big flags is almost takin everything , and surely Hurricane can't face em by themselfs, so why not , ally and give some good battles , if the opponent has allies , i don't think you can take em , so make some allies too...
That's what's most wanted in Cobalt , some good contestions.
So yeah , he said it right , just meaning it on the opposite way...

And no , that ain't supposed to make any sense but i tried.

Please note that i'm not tryin to hold on anyone's side here , just sayin my corner of view...
Rivered says, "I love seeing the governor at the table makes me feel much better about my tax money..."
Hohumdiddly lovely said:

Shrike, stop talking please and do your homework before you speak.

[Aug 28, 2005 3:36:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moo10

Aye, some things he was right about, but there were other things that were definitely wrong... that was mainly what I was trying to say.
RETIRED

Octupa of the Midnight and Sage Ocean
Littledog of the Cobalt and Viridian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by moo10 at Aug 28, 2005 3:49:01 PM]
[Aug 28, 2005 3:40:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Octupa [Link]  Go to top 
d4rk0n3

Whining?
The shoppe is not the issue, the issue is Dragon's Fury making
false promises to profit.

Blackdragon knows the truth.
Synful knows the truth.
This was stated in a closed meeting prior to my crew leaving
Dragon's Fury. Attended by my crew, Blackdragon and several
others as witness.

I have discussed my position with Soulja and we have a clear
understanding of what my post was about...The shoppe is
irelevant...the tactics used by Dragon's Fury violates not only
the ToS, but in the , yes I know this is trite...Spirit of the Game.

I have spoken with many a monarch and felt that the outing
of the tactics used by Dragon's Fury needs to be set straight.

Dragons Fury is counting on other flags to win for them by
using the .."We are against the big 3 card...".. When in fact
they lack the ability to defend it. They have few ships in
their fleet...and little if no flag income to support the construction.

They had hoped Hydrophobia would foot the bill in the name
of allies...just as they are hiding under the false pretense of
being a strong ally to Hurricane...when in truth...Dragon's Fury
has been the biggest basher of Hurricane that I have ever
come across....there is no ethics in that flag nor sense of
purpose other than self-adulation.

Valor won Terra I. (Only cuz the BIG 3 wanted DF to win)
Hurricane won Terra II.

This isn't about greed or the shoppe or promises....but of
principles....The very principle that Hurricane has declared
to be their reason for existence is not supported by the
tactics of Dragon's Fury...the greed factor is all from Dragon's
Fury...they used Hurricane and are hiding under their protection
because they as a flag cannot survive on their own.

By Blackdragons own admission, her flag is corrupt and
deceitful and against the spirit of Hurricane.

Making personal attacks against me is childish...I am
looking at the big picture...just because some of you
wish to be barrelstoppers....but those who I have spoken
to in explanation in game are aware of my stance.

DF manipulated the game...made promises to other flags
and crews knowing they had no intention of ever delivering.

Blackdragon stepped down because she had IRL issues..
now all of a sudden...it's a change of power...

As for this being the place....notice the words Politics in the
Forum Header.
[Aug 28, 2005 3:51:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
d4rk0n3

The meeting:

[18:31:33] Blackdragon has been invited to job for 'Enviable Enigmas'.
[18:31:38] Blackdragon has taken a job with 'Enviable Enigmas'.
[18:31:39] Blackdragon has come aboard.
[18:31:42] Dilapidat says, "ahoy"
[18:31:46] Kaylin says, "ahoy"
[18:31:54] Blackdragon says, "blue screen please give me a min"
[18:33:07] Blackdragon says, "sorry my puter has been acting up on me today"
[18:33:40] Dilapidat says, "its ok"
[18:33:55] Blackdragon says, "it is still booching badly"
[18:34:23] Muffbeard says, "this is not against u personally"
[18:34:25] Blackdragon laughs i match yer ship
[18:34:44] Muffbeard says, "your flag has insulted me and my crew over time"
[18:34:58] Muffbeard says, "cohog/skovrab will destroy it in time"
[18:35:16] Blackdragon says, "they have both been with me since they were greenie"
[18:35:23] Muffbeard says, "I watched same thing happen with Tide of Fate"
[18:35:24] Blackdragon says, "since i started my crew and flag"
[18:35:31] Muffbeard says, "yes...but now u have power"
[18:35:37] Muffbeard says, "it will change"
[18:35:54] Muffbeard says, "they already suggested replacing u as governor"
[18:36:10] Muffbeard says, "power sux"
[18:36:20] Blackdragon says, "it is very stressful"
[18:36:33] Muffbeard says, "Int and pre can attack me all they want"
[18:36:41] Muffbeard says, "I am a big boy :)"
[18:36:50] Muffbeard says, "but when they drag my officers into it"
[18:36:59] Muffbeard says, "and tell them to betray me"
[18:37:04] Muffbeard says, "that's too far"
[18:37:20] Blackdragon says, "the flag wanted to see you go britches not your crew"
[18:37:46] Muffbeard says, "you see that's why your flag is in trouble...."
[18:37:53] Muffbeard says, "thinking like that"
[18:38:02] Muffbeard says, "we are a crew"
[18:38:06] Muffbeard says, "I am them..."
[18:38:09] Muffbeard says, "they are me"
[18:38:21] Muffbeard says, "they are still here"
[18:38:27] Blackdragon says, "as i feel abotu my flag and my crew, it is what makes a team"
[18:38:40] Blackdragon says, "and i commend them on their loyalty to you"
[18:39:08] Muffbeard says, "You are a friend and I trust yer judgement"
[18:39:15] Muffbeard says, "but remember power corrupts"
[18:39:15] Blackdragon says, "i know you will be checking up on the island to see how it progresses"
[18:39:29] Blackdragon says, "so you will see when we start building shoppe as such"
[18:39:40] Muffbeard says, "Syn knows too much and is interwoven in your flag...."
[18:39:45] Muffbeard says, "I know u trust her"
[18:39:55] Muffbeard says, "but she has too many ties"
[18:40:06] Muffbeard says, "You can do it on your own"
[18:40:26] Muffbeard says, "If I thot u couldn't I would not of allied"
[18:40:33] Blackdragon says, "be right back have to hang up phone..........."
[18:41:30] Blackdragon says, "sorry bout that"
[18:42:29] Blackdragon says, "real life is stressful right now and what is happening in game isn't helping"
[18:42:31] Muffbeard says, "Our crew wishes to leave Dragon's Fury however due to the treatment it has received from the flag..."
[18:42:50] Muffbeard says, "they can hate me"
[18:43:08] Muffbeard says, "but my crew will not stand to be disrespected for their efforts"
[18:43:17] Muffbeard says, "it is unanimous here"
[18:44:03] Blackdragon says, "yes?"
[18:44:18] Muffbeard says, "so anything to add ?"
[18:44:32] Blackdragon says, "oh i thought ye were typing more, i'm sorry"
[18:45:03] Muffbeard says, "as of now we are out of your flag"
[18:45:27] Blackdragon says, "it is human emotion mate, and the entire time i was telling my crew to stop what they were doing and stop baiting as well"
[18:46:13] Blackdragon says, "like i said ye can keep tabs on the island to see the progress it is making, i have no intention of going back on my word"
[18:46:39] Muffbeard says, "if your flag wants they can give deeds to kaylin as she is SO"
[18:46:45] Blackdragon says, "i'm not like that, and yes my flag thinks that i shouldn't give ye anything, but that is their oppion not mine"
[18:47:18] Blackdragon says, "who the deed goes to doesn't matter, i made a promise to yer crew"
[18:47:57] Muffbeard says, "I just don't want to see my crew doesn't get punished because I know Kaylin and Dilap contributed 110% as well"
[18:48:42] Blackdragon says, "yer crew won't get punished, far from it, i will hold to my word"
[18:49:04] Blackdragon says, "ye won't get a bazzar cuz i guess those stay with island"
[18:49:25] Blackdragon says, "but the shoppes don't stay with the flag that holds the island"
[18:50:02] Muffbeard says, "as long as we get what the other crews get for blockade as promised all is well"
[18:50:20] Blackdragon says, "i wish ye britches and yer crew the best of luck and fair winds"
[18:50:31] Muffbeard says, "same to ye"
[18:50:38] Kaylin says, "aye"
[18:50:40] Blackdragon says, "ye are on me heartie list still i belive"
[18:50:44] Muffbeard says, "aye"
[18:50:59] Blackdragon says, "so when we are ready to build yer shoppe i will let ye know"
[18:51:07] Muffbeard says, "ok :)"
[18:51:09] Muffbeard says, "thanks"
[18:51:12] Dilapidat says, "good luck to ye and terra"
[18:51:19] Blackdragon says, "Thank ye dila"
[18:51:26] Blackdragon says, "fair winds to ye all"
[18:51:33] Blackdragon has left the vessel.
[Aug 28, 2005 4:11:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cohog

And how many other conversations were there, when Blackdragon said that you werent entitled to a shoppe? I can remember at least 2 off the top of my head. The only reason she offered to give you a shoppe was due to your constant harrassing of tells to the officers in our flag. You talk about us being greedy, you are the one making a huge deal out of something that you werent promised, nor deserve. She said numerous times that you werent promised a shoppe, and that your harrassment is what drove her to say that she agreed with you. Make a big scene of this Muffbeard. Thats what you want to do, thats fine. We are loyal to our allied, both big and small. Stop being a baby and play the game for what it is....a game.

-Cohog
[Aug 28, 2005 4:25:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

Unfortunately, it is common practice in the game to make a deal to get an island, then ignore the deal once you have it.
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Aug 28, 2005 4:30:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
d4rk0n3

She stated it numerous times during the flag meeting prior to the
meeting aboard my ship....on your grand frigate that all of the
royalty was on...even Synful was present.

She made the promise the night my crew joined your flag as
well...Her promise was ... when we take an island should
the island support each member of Royalty shall be given a
shoppe....initially the plan was to go to Viridis..then the
announcement that Terra was opening shifted focus. We
joined your flag 2 weeks before Terra.

DF is a corrupt flag and they are being seen as they truly
are.

Perhaps you should disclose these "confessions of duress"...
or would you have to filter out all the delusion of grandeur
your crew has and the bashing of Hurricane first.

Like I said this is not about greed, cuz I knew she had no
intention..and this change of power is just an excuse to
have her go against her word.

Even Rowan's statements alluded that crews were given
shoppes for winning Terra. (Just not the flags that were
promised them....)

Bashing me without argument is only conceding my validity.

This is a game...politics is a game.....DF tried to play it...
now people are seeing the cards they really have...

You guys bashed Hurricane relentlessly....(and still do in
private channels...).

You guys are now bashing Valor and the allies that gave you
the island initially.

Hopefully, the ocean will see DF as being unworthy of anything
of value.
[Aug 28, 2005 4:41:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates